Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 01:53 PM  
Live free or die hard

Shooting at the parade

Friendly mod reminder, this thread is about yesterday's shooting. Not about gun control, gun laws, politics, or anything of that nature. If you need everyone to know what's wrong in this world and how you'd fix it, grab your megaphone and soapbox and take it to DC, thanks.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-16-2024 at 02:59 PM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-14-2024, 11:44 PM   #1606
Mahomes or GTFO

The current KCMO administration is a ****ing joke from top to bottom. The Mayor, the PA, the DA, the county executive, the City council, the Commissioners, all of them.

The Mayor, for one, is more concerned with posting photos of himself with celebrities and DC politicians on social media than he is about actually doing something to better the lives of KCMO citizens. And the self-interest is not restricted to the mayor.

They were in the building and were under lockdown when these shootings happened and are so concerned about personal optics that they’re willing to bend over to make these thug ass criminals look like choir boys who were in the wrong place at the wrong time, just so they don’t have to deal with anything uncomfortable or unbecoming of the city.

Disgusting.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 13 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2024, 11:47 PM
Strongside
This message has been deleted by Strongside.
Old 06-14-2024, 11:59 PM   #1607
Inmem 2.0

The kid illegally possessed a weapon and shot it on with a million people in a ****ing crowd. They should also charge the mother with neglect and child abuse

"A.M.’s mother and other family members cried and hugged after the ruling, saying they were relieved and happy he’d be heading home.

"My baby deserves to come home so he can show them what type of kid he is,” A.M.’s mother said. “I'm still gonna whup his ass, though."
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 12:16 AM   #1608
Mahomes or GTFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
To quote Tech N9ne, the hood go crazy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
The kid illegally possessed a weapon and shot it on with a million people in a ****ing crowd. They should also charge the mother with neglect and child abuse

"A.M.’s mother and other family members cried and hugged after the ruling, saying they were relieved and happy he’d be heading home.

"My baby deserves to come home so he can show them what type of kid he is,” A.M.’s mother said. “I'm still gonna whup his ass, though."
I will bet any amount of money that kid is incarcerated by age 19.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 12:44 AM   #1609
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
The current KCMO administration is a ****ing joke from top to bottom. The Mayor, the PA, the DA, the county executive, the City council, the Commissioners, all of them.

The Mayor, for one, is more concerned with posting photos of himself with celebrities and DC politicians on social media than he is about actually doing something to better the lives of KCMO citizens. And the self-interest is not restricted to the mayor.

They were in the building and were under lockdown when these shootings happened and are so concerned about personal optics that they’re willing to bend over to make these thug ass criminals look like choir boys who were in the wrong place at the wrong time, just so they don’t have to deal with anything uncomfortable or unbecoming of the city.

Disgusting.
Q is without a doubt the worst Mayor in my lifetime. He is a joke. He really only wants media coverage and opportunities to be on camera.

The city streets are in the worst shape I can ever remember, and I grew up driving around KC in the 80s, and it was bad then.

The city has a homeless epidemic, and Q's answer was to put flood lights, and other measures to stop homeless from sleeping where people can see them, instead literally of anything else.

And I know I get a lot of crap, but as the Mayor of a city, it's his job to help the city prosper. A new stadium with a dome or roof would do that, but Mayor Q-Rating thinks the city should not get Final Fours or bigger concerts, etc. because he likes outdoor football.

As a fan, that is a valid feeling, as a Mayor, it's absolutely irresponsible.

I cannot stand this dude, and I am a Democrat. I can't wait to see if the next Mayor can fix all the crap that Q ran into the dirt.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 11 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 02:00 AM   #1610
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
The incompetence of our elected officials on full display. 2 of the 3 shooters will stand trial. The 16 year old will not be charged as an adult:

https://www.kcur.org/news/2024-06-13...home-detention

"The 16-year-old, known only as “A.M.” in court documents, claims self defense in the shootings that killed one woman and injured 24 other people. A Jackson County Family Court judge ruled that he will not be tried as an adult."
Incompetence or straight up malice? If they re-offend and hurt someone else, these prosecutors and DA's need to start being charged as accomplices.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 05:55 AM   #1611
Ultrabanned

Quote:
The incompetence of our elected officials on full display. 2 of the 3 shooters will stand trial. The 16 year old will not be charged as an adult:

https://www.kcur.org/news/2024-06-13...home-detention

"The 16-year-old, known only as “A.M.” in court documents, claims self defense in the shootings that killed one woman and injured 24 other people. A Jackson County Family Court judge ruled that he will not be tried as an adult."
Absolutely infuriating.

Like Strongside said; this current iteration of "leadership" in KC and Jackson County is astonishingly bad. But they all play for the same team so they'd all be voted back in tomorrow given the chance.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 05:59 AM   #1612
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
Q is without a doubt the worst Mayor in my lifetime. He is a joke. He really only wants media coverage and opportunities to be on camera.

The city streets are in the worst shape I can ever remember, and I grew up driving around KC in the 80s, and it was bad then.

The city has a homeless epidemic, and Q's answer was to put flood lights, and other measures to stop homeless from sleeping where people can see them, instead literally of anything else.

And I know I get a lot of crap, but as the Mayor of a city, it's his job to help the city prosper. A new stadium with a dome or roof would do that, but Mayor Q-Rating thinks the city should not get Final Fours or bigger concerts, etc. because he likes outdoor football.

As a fan, that is a valid feeling, as a Mayor, it's absolutely irresponsible.

I cannot stand this dude, and I am a Democrat. I can't wait to see if the next Mayor can fix all the crap that Q ran into the dirt.
Oh he let all those bums set up camp at city hall for months. Turned it into a trash tent city. It was disgusting. I work downtown and it was an ungodly blemish on the city that turned into a festering sore.

They learned their lesson on that at least, 6 foot iron fencing was installed as soon as they bulldozed the piles of trash and human shit off the lot.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 06:10 AM   #1613
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strongside View Post
I will bet any amount of money that kid is incarcerated by age 19.
Thuganomics
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 07:33 AM   #1614
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Anybody have a reason a 16 year old should be tried as an adult or are we just out for blood?
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 07:51 AM   #1615
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Anybody have a reason a 16 year old should be tried as an adult or are we just out for blood?
Because even at 16 we all know bringing an illegal weapon to a parade is a bad idea it's an even worse idea when you ****ing shoot it into a crowd of innocent people.

You have to be trolling
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 08:04 AM   #1616
best in the biz

Quote:
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 08:12 AM   #1617
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Anyone have a reason why you have no common sense?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 08:22 AM   #1618
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Because even at 16 we all know bringing an illegal weapon to a parade is a bad idea it's an even worse idea when you ****ing shoot it into a crowd of innocent people.

You have to be trolling
I don't have enough information to form an opinion one way or another, but like many things related to the legal system, CP likes to oversimplify decisions like this dramatically. The decision of whether or not to try a child as an adult isn't a matter of opinion (in theory at least) - it's a matter of whether the case meets the circumstances for being tried as an adult laid out in the law.

This particular kid was only charged with unlawful use of a weapon as I understand, which is a Class D felony in Missouri. Class A automatically gets moved to being tried as an adult, but anything less than that depends on other factors, such as prior record, likely future threat to public safety, and chances of rehabilitation.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2024, 08:29 AM   #1619
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:

You have to be trolling
Yeah that's not why kids are tried as adults. Do you have a legitimate reason? Not trolling. Honest question.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2024, 08:31 AM   #1620
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Oh he let all those bums set up camp at city hall for months. Turned it into a trash tent city. It was disgusting. I work downtown and it was an ungodly blemish on the city that turned into a festering sore.

They learned their lesson on that at least, 6 foot iron fencing was installed as soon as they bulldozed the piles of trash and human shit off the lot.
Wasn't there a machete fight between a couple of bums on City Hall grounds, as well?

Q is more interested in the road that leads him to DC than any real improvement or progress he can drum up for KC. I was in Omaha a couple of weeks ago, and the difference in just the cleanliness of that city from its roads to storefronts and entertainment district as compared to KC is absolutely startling, and embarrassing.

I need to move out of the KC city limits for literally any suburb to get away from pissing money away on the 1% E Tax KC has.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.