Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 02:37 PM   #1606
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
No. Rice is obviously a RB, dumbass.

Lol touché.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 02:56 PM   #1607
In Search of a Life

Man, not teaching tape for my fourth grade team.

Keep your eyes up Rashee, you're gonna end up in trouble.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 03:01 PM   #1608
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
So is the Veach can't find a WR through the draft narrative dead yet?
Just needs to keep drafting the guys I tell him to...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 03:03 PM   #1609

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I'd agree with that. Nail in the coffin.

I think drafting wide receivers is just hard. The entire second round is full of misfires
We also have a weird definition of misfire.

Mecole Hardman wasn't the best pick that could've been made. It also wasn't a bad pick. It was defensible (if frustrating) at the time and in his 4 years on his rookie deal he contributed pretty well.

He's made an effort 3 times. 1 appears to have hit really well, 1 was fine, 1 is a bust (I mean we can keep slow-playing it, but he's not good).

That's a fine track record.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 03:07 PM   #1610
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Just needs to keep drafting the guys I tell him to...
Hey I wanted Pickens over Skyy and Rice too!

I just happened to like Skyy too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 03:10 PM   #1611
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Hey I wanted Pickens over Skyy and Rice too!

I just happened to like Skyy too.
I still hold you accountable for this. You will'd this into existence.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 03:14 PM   #1612
The man you could post like.

Meh. Moore was more of a settle for whatever fell to him in that pocket of WRs. Kind of a shame he's flaming out as bad as he is though.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 03:17 PM   #1613
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I also willed Jones, Sneed, Gay, Karlaftis, and FAU among others you ungrateful bastard! Sorry I'm not perfect!
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 03:17 PM   #1614
The man you could post like.

And out of Pickens own mouth the Chiefs did a ton of homework on him. Whatever it was that scared them off is pretty unfortunate, because they were obviously interested at some point.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2023, 03:19 PM   #1615

Quote:
And out of Pickens own mouth the Chiefs did a ton of homework on him. Whatever it was that scared them off is pretty unfortunate, because they were obviously interested at some point.
Honestly, I think it was Hardman that kept us from drafting Pickens.

Georgia receivers get a bad rap. I saw it from the talking heads even - so many of those guys threw the usual "doesn't run good routes" knock on him and that was always just silly as hell.

Pre-draft I said I thought he might be the best pure route-runner in the draft. The guy could run routes.

I wonder if Hardman's relatively graduated learning curve here didn't create a bit of a bias against Pickens, being another toolsy receiver from Georgia who's production didn't match his raw talent.

Hard to say.
Old 10-24-2023, 03:20 PM   #1616
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I have zero doubt that they liked the talent.
Old 10-24-2023, 03:21 PM   #1617

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
As frustrating as it is, if Staylor actually has that power, he netted us Jones as well.

So if that's something he can do, I'll have to go ahead and acknowledge that he's used his power for good more than he has for evil...
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 03:22 PM   #1618
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
As frustrating as it is, if Staylor actually has that power, he netted us Jones as well.

So if that's something he can do, I'll have to go ahead and acknowledge that he's used his power for good more than he has for evil...
Thank you sir!
Old 10-24-2023, 03:24 PM   #1619
MVP

The jury will be out on Pickens until he retires. I still think he has that temper that could flare at any moment to the point that he Antonio Browns himself right off the field
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2023, 03:41 PM   #1620
I'll be back.

rashee's signature sound effect makes it debut friday
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.