Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:20 AM   #15946
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Looks like everything you need for a solid batch, but the oyster sauce is throwing me off...
A recent addition. Umami bomb, similar to how you might use Worcestershire sauce. I put oyster sauce in meat loaf, pot roast, meatballs — Any where I want a flavor boost in a beefy or Asian dish.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2021, 12:27 AM   #15947
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Sweet cuts the heat [so you can put more heat in ] it also delays the 'hit' of the heat a bit, like until after you've had a couple spoonfuls already. Same reason your hotter BBQ sauces are a little sweeter. Peanut butter, really it isn't a 'must' but if you use the natural stuff, it provides more body and a little more umami. . . . Think of it analogous to stock or marrow/collagen. Thickens and smoothes instead of a beefy/beany stew. And flavor-wise it just enhances the beans, because duh it is one. Naturally, if you use regular Jif or Peter Pan, cut back on the sugar a bit.

A couple tablespoons of each for a 2-quart batch is more than enough. though up to a 1/4-1/3 cup of peanut butter won't hurt anything.
Will definitely give PB a try. I’m always looking for more umami and more depth of flavor. And a normal batch of chili for me is around 2.5 gallons. Chili, chili dogs, chili nachos, lunch leftovers...
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:42 AM   #15948
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
No rubber gloves for the razor blade sliced Habanaro or Ghost peppers?

Did you wear your cashmere sweater when making it? .
I love hot food but when cooking for my wife (especially) and daughter I have to keep it civilian. I do a few spicy dishes for them but I eat out for real heat. I will sit down with anyone over Szechuan, Thai, or Indian. You couldn’t be more wrong about me and sweaters. Never wear them. Tee shirts at home. Bright colored (if you think it’s gay I don’t care) short sleeved front buttoned shirt is my preference when out.
Old 01-05-2021, 12:43 AM   #15949
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorce View Post
Thawed and smoked the ribs from Christmas dinner's rib roast tonight.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Mmmmm. Good job.
Old 01-05-2021, 01:37 AM   #15950
MVP

Looks like a great smoking environment.

Look great.

Quote:

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:15 AM   #15951
Politically Incorrect

Quote:

Full erection achieved!!!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:18 AM   #15952
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
**** fancy plating or taking nice looking shots. I had a toddler yelling at me about his unicorn mac n cheese.

There is only one thing I like eating that pink and it ain't steak.

Nice job!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:34 AM   #15953
Baba Ganoush

Are there any apps I can download for iPhone that’ll help me post pics besides Tapatalk?

I’ve been droppin’ some fire dinners lately.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 09:05 AM   #15954
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
I love hot food but when cooking for my wife (especially) and daughter I have to keep it civilian. I do a few spicy dishes for them but I eat out for real heat. I will sit down with anyone over Szechuan, Thai, or Indian. You couldn’t be more wrong about me and sweaters. Never wear them. Tee shirts at home. Bright colored (if you think it’s gay I don’t care) short sleeved front buttoned shirt is my preference when out.
I like that phrase.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-05-2021, 10:48 AM   #15955
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Are there any apps I can download for iPhone that’ll help me post pics besides Tapatalk?

I’ve been droppin’ some fire dinners lately.
Imgur. Make an account. Upload pictures. Press and hold picture. Select copy link. Post under image tag as you would in desktop.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:19 PM   #15956
Politically Incorrect

Felt like an easy, quick dinner tonight.

Nathan's hot dogs and Sauerkraut cooked in beer with a couple of Clausen dill pickle halves and a Peroni to drink.

Easy peasy and tasted great.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Hot dogs.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	121778  
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 09:48 PM   #15957
Ain't no relax!

I posted about these earlier, which I found at a local candy store. Finally found them on Amazon. Totally got the 5lb. bag. If you like it hot, these are spicy and crazy addictive. Hotter than your Atomic Fireball and such.

Red Hot Chili Peppers Spicy Chile Gummy

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-10-2021, 09:20 PM   #15958
Politically Incorrect

Tonight I cooked a loin of pork. First prepared a rub of onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, dried basil, mustard, extra virgin olive oil and sesame oil.

Preheated oven to 450 for 1st 15 minutes with fat side up. Then lowered oven to 335 for another 90 minutes. Got internal temp to 142 and pulled from oven and tented for 10 minutes.

Took a little white wine and made a little sauce from the bottom of the roasting pan that I strained.

Had some cheese, hard salami, mango habanero salsa and crackers to start.

Did a salad of chopped romaine, Cherub tomatoes and radishes with a Kraft Greek dressing.

My side dish was long grain rice. Drank a Stag's Leap 2018 Chardonnay.

This was one of the greatest meals I ever ate.
The pork was melt in your mouth tender and juicy. My countertop has juice all over it.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pork loin1.jpg
Views:	242
Size:	99.8 KB
ID:	121808   Click image for larger version

Name:	pork loin2.jpg
Views:	233
Size:	120.5 KB
ID:	121809   Click image for larger version

Name:	pork loin3.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	121810  
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2021, 09:30 PM   #15959
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Nice shoo
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2021, 07:53 PM   #15960
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I posted about these earlier, which I found at a local candy store. Finally found them on Amazon. Totally got the 5lb. bag. If you like it hot, these are spicy and crazy addictive. Hotter than your Atomic Fireball and such.

Red Hot Chili Peppers Spicy Chile Gummy

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hey fish
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	9DB4FA8C-A7CE-45B8-9083-A9BEFD146037.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	121818  
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.