Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-23-2022, 10:34 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs trade Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins

Will update OP with more info.

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 04:11 AM   #1516
21st Century Schizoid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
I don't think the other three division teams have a pick in the first two days of the draft.
Chargers have the 17th pick, Broncos the 64th.
siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.siberian khatru is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 04:14 AM   #1517
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismsales View Post
Damn, you are one miserable MF. Do you ever give a rest to the constant bitching and moaning on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you must really despise this person if you made one of your first three posts in response.

lurk much stalker?
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-24-2022, 04:16 AM   #1518
Rookie

Yeah, been a stalker for a bit...

chrismsales is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chrismsales is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chrismsales is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chrismsales is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chrismsales is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chrismsales is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 04:28 AM   #1519
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Damn, you are one miserable MF. Do you ever give a rest to the constant bitching and moaning on here?

yo

you seem nice

stick around and chat awhile

Welcome to Chuefs Planet even if you are a lurker its' cool to hear from lurkers.

Sometimes get new perspective that isn't reerun or repeated or rehashed 10thousand times
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 04:30 AM   #1520
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
yall are funny

Hill now was dinged up last year and lost a step?

I guess you didnt watch the Bills game...

Then Patrick ignored him in the 2nd half of the Bengals game cause he forgot how to play football for 30 minutes
Quote:

Even the lurkers get tired of the same reeruns being reeruns.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 04:32 AM   #1521
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
yo

you seem nice

stick around and chat awhile

Welcome to Chuefs Planet even if you are a lurker its' cool to hear from lurkers.

Sometimes get new perspective that isn't reerun or repeated or rehashed 10thousand times

Appreciate it. I've been lurking for a long time...guess I'm a man of few words.

The constant complaining though by some is enough to make you post I guess.

chrismsales is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chrismsales is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chrismsales is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chrismsales is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chrismsales is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chrismsales is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-24-2022, 05:04 AM   #1522
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
It's kinda fun watching people convince themselves they're thrilled about this move. Maybe it had to be done and perhaps it'll end up being the smart move. But my God it was fun watching Hill with Mahomes, wasn't it?
Who said they were thrilled?
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-24-2022, 05:33 AM   #1523
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPH83 View Post
It's kinda fun watching people convince themselves they're thrilled about this move. Maybe it had to be done and perhaps it'll end up being the smart move. But my God it was fun watching Hill with Mahomes, wasn't it?

Yes without a doubt it was fun and amazing to watch at times. But the last two years was not as fun as the opposing team took it away with cover 2 and we've really not had anyone else besides Kelce and Hill to go to underneath.

My hope is that this opens up the ability to get another couple high quality (not great) WRs before the draft, draft a new stud, and make our offense less predictable.

All while having the coin to address some major issues on the D.

Old 03-24-2022, 05:40 AM   #1524
Please squeeze

Almost 24 hrs later and still sad this happened. Can't remember the last time something player related effected me this much, probably when DT died.

But for those that need some levity like I do this was awesome from Khalen who btw is a damn good athlete. I think many people who know said he would be the PG of the Chiefs bb team they were all discussing last week.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 06:39 AM   #1525
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Almost 24 hrs later and still sad this happened. Can't remember the last time something player related effected me this much, probably when DT died.
Did you seriously just compare trading Tyreek Hill for 5 picks to Derrick Thomas dying?

JFC. Some of you have lost any and all sense of perspective.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 06:52 AM   #1526
Banned

Absolutely stings but the Chiefs did the right thing.

Amazing that they turned a potentially bad 6th round draft pick six years ago into 5 draft picks ( including a #1) 6-7 years later. Thank you Tyreek.
Capt_Von_Trapp ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.Capt_Von_Trapp ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old 03-24-2022, 06:53 AM   #1527
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Did you seriously just compare trading Tyreek Hill for 5 picks to Derrick Thomas dying?

JFC. Some of you have lost any and all sense of perspective.
he didnt compare it..he compared his feelings. .

not all of us look at football as wanna be GMs some of us like to watch our favorite players. . and dont worry or pretend to care about things we know nothing about. .

is everyone on this board dumb?

no wonder every player wants to leave. . dumb ass fan base
DTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDTVietnam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 07:02 AM   #1528
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Here's a list of the #29 picks over the last 30 years. Who's comparable to Tyreek? (Answer: nobody.)

2012 Harrison Smith DB
2006 Nick Mangold C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Here's a list of the #50 picks over the last 30 years. Give me a combination of the 29 and 50 picks that you'd rather have than Tyreek.

2008 Calais Campbell DE
The team will almost certainly be worse off over the next two seasons, but elite talent can be found in these spots. A combination of skill similar to these three types of guys would lessen the sting, for sure.

I will wait to see what Veach can do with the picks. He's shown that he can draft guys who play good football. If we can nail a few of these extra picks with more Humphreys, Trey Smiths, L'j Sneeds, and Nick Boltons, we may look back in 10 years and not hate this move so much.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2022, 07:12 AM   #1529
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
he didnt compare it..he compared his feelings. .
not all of us look at football as wanna be GMs some of us like to watch our favorite players. .
Oh nosie wosie! Poooooor DT Vietnam. He can't watch his favorite plawwwwer anymoooor. His fweeeelings are hurt and that's why he continues to act out on a message board like a petulant child seeking attention.

Such a loser. I'm so sorry your life has so little that's fulfilling that TRADING a player has this much impact on your day-to-day life.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2022, 07:24 AM   #1530
Veteran

I am sure this has been posted, but WOW!

1st round (29th overall)
1st round (30th overall)
2nd round (50th overall)
2nd round (62nd overall)
3rd round (94th overall)
3rd round (103rd overall)
4th round (121st overall)
4th round (135th overall)
7th round (234th overall)
7th round (244th overall)
7th round (252nd overall)
7th round (260th overall)

I wasn't especially excited about the draft. Now I am stoked.
Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Holladay Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.