Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2024, 04:02 PM  
Kind of a mod

Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]

The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; 04-16-2024 at 09:11 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:31 AM   #1501
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Wait, so blocking traffic is worse than causing accidents that send people to the hospital for racing and then leaving the scene of the accident you caused? Backing up an entire artery highway in Texas?

Explain this to me please.

I'm hoping for the best for the Chiefs but I'm genuinely curious to the logic you're putting together with this conclusion.
"Blocking traffic" is a pretty benign way of putting "Passed out drunk on a freeway"

I kinda suspect a discussion on the 'logic' would be lost on you...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:32 AM   #1502
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Umm you either quoted the wrong person or you need to read my post again.
I did. And thank you much for being Johnny on the spot to catch my mistake within 2 seconds.

The response was meant for this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I posted it in the Jordan Addison thread but him straight up asleep blocking a lane on the 105 and Sepulveda is bonkers to me.

Rice racing cars and then leaving is bad. This is incredibly worse.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:34 AM   #1503
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
"Blocking traffic" is a pretty benign way of putting "Passed out drunk on a freeway"

I kinda suspect a discussion on the 'logic' would be lost on you...

Really, did he send anyone to the emergency room? Logic boy?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:35 AM   #1504
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
It's akin to the Seahawks approach to holding back in the legion of zoom days...

"They ain't gonna flag 'em all..."

One dude has an issue and I could see them trying to bury him. 3 dudes have issues (and your dude isn't the worst of the lot) and they're going to have a pretty tough time singling your guy out and blasting him. Or blasting all of them.

It's the most bizarre strength in numbers example imaginable, but I think it does work.
Agree to disagree. I think the number of offenses in recent years and the tragedies that have happened to both innocent players and normal everyday people makes them drop the hammer harder.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 AM   #1505
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Agree to disagree. I think the number of offenses in recent years and the tragedies that have happened to both innocent players and normal everyday people makes them drop the hammer harder.

I guess I don't understand how being passed out at a traffic light is the same as causing an accident, disruption of hundreds of lives, also blocking a major travel system, sending people to the hospital then leaving the scene is less benign then passing out at the wheel.

Both are dumb as a bag of hammers but one is far more consequential to innocent people than the other. The only thing in common is that they both interrupted people's lives.

I'll leave it up to the jury to decide which is worse.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:44 AM   #1506
MVP

Quote:
I did. And thank you much for being Johnny on the spot to catch my mistake within 2 seconds.

The response was meant for this post:

Causing a wreck from going fast (and it was his friend that actually caused it) vs being so goddam hammered that you are sleeping on a highway are indeed two different things entirely.

I'm not really interested in arguing about it but yeah I do in fact think being shithoused and parked on the highway is in fact a worse thing
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM   #1507
MER

I don’t think the jury will care. They will think he was drunk because he ran away.

So no need to fight.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:47 AM   #1508
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Causing a wreck from going fast (and it was his friend that actually caused it) vs being so goddam hammered that you are sleeping on a highway are indeed two different things entirely.

I'm not really interested in arguing about it but yeah I do in fact think being shithoused and parked on the highway is in fact a worse thing
What time was the arrest? Genuinely asking. Passing out due to severe day drinking in rush hour traffic and passing out at 2 in the morning after a couple beers at the bar are both very stupid things to do, but the optics are far worse for the first.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 AM   #1509
MVP

Otter doesn’t believe in attempted murder either. Results matter, nothing else!
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:50 AM   #1510
Live free or die hard

Quote:

How many cars do you think were behind Rice that couldn't get to where they were going?

How do you think the people whose vehicles he and his buddy wrecked got to work the next day or went to the store or got to visit their parents?

One guy blocked traffic the other did much more.

I get he's a Chief but this is apples and oranges. As I mentioned their both stupid but let's use some uncompressed reasoning no matter what uniforms they wear.
Old Yesterday, 10:51 AM   #1511
MVP

Friday at 11pm. I'm not sure what to glean out of that though. I also don't know if he was going to or coming from the airport.

Or technically if he was going to the airport at all but that stretch of the highway has to be like 99% airport people.

just tryin to find chick fil a
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 10:53 AM   #1512
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
Otter doesn’t believe in attempted murder either. Results matter, nothing else!

Care to enunciate how you came to that conclusion? Swami.

Tell you what, I'm tapping out because I don't have a crystal ball like you guys and try not to make stuff up.

Have fun.
Old Yesterday, 11:39 AM   #1513
I love your mom

Quote:
I guess I don't understand how being passed out at a traffic light is the same as causing an accident, disruption of hundreds of lives, also blocking a major travel system, sending people to the hospital then leaving the scene is less benign then passing out at the wheel.

Both are dumb as a bag of hammers but one is far more consequential to innocent people than the other. The only thing in common is that they both interrupted people's lives.

I'll leave it up to the jury to decide which is worse.
He had to drive drunk to get where he was and being parked in the middle of a freeway can cause accidents .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 12:49 PM   #1514
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
I don’t think the jury will care. They will think he was drunk because he ran away.

So no need to fight.
I doubt a jury ever hears either case.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 12:57 PM   #1515
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
I doubt a jury ever hears either case.
Plea to what tho?

Texas started the hit and run law to prevent people from avoiding DUIs by running. They will have God knows how much evidence that he was drinking and there will be countless timestamps of his car from the venue to the crash.

Too much publicity to go light.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.