Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2023, 10:52 AM  
I'll be back.

TAY-TAY AND TRAVIS ARE DATING

MAKE. BABIES. WIN. TROPHIES.

Quote:
Nearly two months after Travis Kelce tried to give Taylor Swift his number, a source tells The Messenger that the duo has indeed linked up.

"Taylor and Travis have been quietly hanging out," the source said. "She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago."

The Messenger has reached out to reps for Swift and Kelce for comment.

In July, Kelce tried — and failed — to pass his phone number to Swift ahead of a stop on the singer's record-breaking Eras Tour.

During an episode of the New Heights podcast with his brother, Jason Kelce, the Kansas City Chiefs tight end said he made a bracelet for the show with the digits of his phone number on the beads.

The two-time Super Bowl champ wanted to gift the homemade jewelry to the pop star ahead of her Kansas City show at Arrowhead Stadium in July, but unfortunately for him, Swift didn't take the bait.

"I was disappointed that she doesn't talk before or after her shows because she has to save her voice for the 44 songs that she sings, so I was a little butthurt I didn't get to hand her one of the bracelets I made for her," Kelce explained on the podcast.

As his brother laughed, Kelce added, "She doesn't meet anybody — or at least she didn't want to meet me, so I took it personal, but it was an unbelievable show."

The pairing comes after Swift and Matty Healy's whirlwind romance came to an end in June after weeks of dating.

"It was a whirlwind romance but Taylor and Matty are now not together. Taylor broke it off with him, and it happened fast," a source told The Messenger at the time. "They had a lot of fun together, and it moved really quickly, but ultimately Taylor wanted to move on and be single."

Swift was linked to Healy in May after she and longtime boyfriend Joe Alwyn broke up in April. The 12-time Grammy winner is releasing 1989 (Taylor's Version) on Oct. 27.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:08 AM   #1486
The man you could post like.

What a strange little set of matchups in this thread.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 10:14 AM   #1487
Rookie

What in tardnation is going on in here?
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:22 AM   #1488
Veteran

This thread needs some serious bliss.

Close your eyes, breath deep, and chant,"Mahoooooooomes"
Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.Zebedee DuBois would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 10:47 AM   #1489
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Barstool Douche barks up the wrong tree and FAAFO happens

Everyone's trying to make content out of the Taylor Swift stuff. He's just the highest profile one actually trying to troll the swifties. For those that didn't listen, he basically said, "As a football fan, I will be ok with Taylor taking over football broadcasts if they produce a sex tape." (And he was obviously joking) I thought it was a pretty funny take and obviously achieved exactly what he was going for. I know a lot of people hate Barstool and will take it in the most negative way, but .
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:00 AM   #1490
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
That would make more sense if you bitched at Phil for bringing up drugs, clay for asking me about drugs, or detox for arguing my answer.

20 years and this is the most we've ever talked.

Go **** your wife.
Clay probably gets more shit from me than anyone... he's one of the most easy going and self aware people here. I give him shit, he gives us shit, then we meet at a tailgate and laugh about it (actually we don't because none of it matters at all). I banish him to DC because I'm doing my mod job and he just PMs me a "shit, how long?" and doesn't get butthurt about it for months. Self awareness, easy going.

I probably give Detoxing more shit now because I know him better, same key words. His sock game is overrated, btw.

Same for when RealSNR comes into a thread and randomly throws some shade at me... it's hilarious and he knows I'll throw back an Office gif.

Hell, there was an entire thread the other day that turned into "PussyCat", it was hilarious.

I know you label this all as "ball rubbing" in order to keep up your facade, but it's just adults not taking stuff too seriously.

And no worries, things aren't static and can adjust.... now that I know you're super sensitive about the one thing you constantly talk about here, I'll adjust. And feel free to adjust as well and perhaps talk less about the one thing you always talk about if you're going to throw a fit when someone gives you some shit about it. I can't guarantee I won't inadvertently offend you again, but since it took weeks to get over that one time I booted you from a thread and now days to get over that one thread, it'll definitely stay on my mind.

The rest of us will continue to light-heartedly fling shit at each other because it's what we've done for 20+ years and it's what makes this place so great.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2023, 11:00 AM   #1491
I'll be back.

put 3 swift songs in the friday video
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:01 AM   #1492
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush View Post
What in tardnation is going on in here?
Sometimes you post an Office gif and get a few thumbs up, sometimes you get an intervention.

Does anyone know of Taylor Swift will be in Minnesota? I heard she has a European tour, so maybe the Dolphins game?

Hmm?
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:07 AM   #1493
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
we've all become teenage girls
Most have already been little bitches before this
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:15 AM   #1494
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Probably the biggest global star on the face of the earth. I don’t think she cares about sucking up to us fans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Yup, the unhappy middle-aged white male who wants her to sing the anthem and finish it with "Home of the Chiefs" is the exact person she wants to please. And should please. And that the organization would want her to please by doing that.

Have you ever wondered why no one else has altered the anthem like that? And why it would only be a negative for the team itself?
Way to serious. Which is why I at BRCs post. Unhappy middle-aged? I'm as happy as a lark and past middle aged but whatever.

The good thing is that I'm in no danger of becoming a Swiftie.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:19 AM   #1495
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Clay probably gets more shit from me than anyone... he's one of the most easy going and self aware people here. I give him shit, he gives us shit, then we meet at a tailgate and laugh about it (actually we don't because none of it matters at all). I banish him to DC because I'm doing my mod job and he just PMs me a "shit, how long?" and doesn't get butthurt about it for months. Self awareness, easy going.

I probably give Detoxing more shit now because I know him better, same key words. His sock game is overrated, btw.

Same for when RealSNR comes into a thread and randomly throws some shade at me... it's hilarious and he knows I'll throw back an Office gif.

Hell, there was an entire thread the other day that turned into "PussyCat", it was hilarious.

I know you label this all as "ball rubbing" in order to keep up your facade, but it's just adults not taking stuff too seriously.

And no worries, things aren't static and can adjust.... now that I know you're super sensitive about the one thing you constantly talk about here, I'll adjust. And feel free to adjust as well and perhaps talk less about the one thing you always talk about if you're going to throw a fit when someone gives you some shit about it. I can't guarantee I won't inadvertently offend you again, but since it took weeks to get over that one time I booted you from a thread and now days to get over that one thread, it'll definitely stay on my mind.

The rest of us will continue to light-heartedly fling shit at each other because it's what we've done for 20+ years and it's what makes this place so great.
Plenty of people know plenty about me.
The fact that you don't says what you need to know about you.

You may hypocrite all you want lil moderator.

You're going to get this same derail everytime.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:29 AM   #1496
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
It pisses people off in their stadium. Me and OTWP58 went to Indy got a playoff game. They seemed like nice fans until home of the Chiefs filled the stadium. They were really upset. Hurt that we would desecrater the anthem that way. It wasn't opposing fans giving us shit. Their outrage was real. Before the Karen era.

Quote:
Getting back to the actual SSB discussion, I'm all for Taylor screaming it when she's in the crowd, but the "official" anthem singer should stick to "brave" in my opinion. I doubt she'd ever deign to be a lowly SSB singer, but if she ever did, I'd prefer she stick to the script.
Way to serious.
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-04-2023, 11:48 AM   #1497
The man you could post like.

Here's something we can chuckle at.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 12:02 PM   #1498
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Everyone's trying to make content out of the Taylor Swift stuff. He's just the highest profile one actually trying to troll the swifties. For those that didn't listen, he basically said, "As a football fan, I will be ok with Taylor taking over football broadcasts if they produce a sex tape." (And he was obviously joking) I thought it was a pretty funny take and obviously achieved exactly what he was going for. I know a lot of people hate Barstool and will take it in the most negative way, but .
He's a piece of shit and works for an even bigger piece of shit and I hope the Swifties drive him to jump off a cliff
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-04-2023, 12:03 PM   #1499
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
He's a piece of shit and works for an even bigger piece of shit and I hope the Swifties drive him to jump off a cliff
Cool!
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-04-2023, 12:56 PM   #1500
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

I'm guessing if I detailed this it would just be my problem and you wouldn't get the nuance anyway, but if people derail threads due to their Main Character Syndrome (like the first thread you mean) or to talk about pot smoking constantly, or call people dumbshits (like you did in the Mahomes thread) when they're in fact being the dumbshit, etc, they're going to get some grief about it in return.... that's not anything new here and it's certainly not an outrage one way or another since derailing threads and giving people shit are both part of this place's charm.

I'm ****ing happy, JFC.

(that was a joke)
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.