Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-25-2024, 09:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Xavier Worthy Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-25-2024 at 10:29 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:21 PM   #1486
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
There are full games and cut ups showing both positive and negative plays. There is literally one in the OP.
Yeah, I watched the full game cut-ups and was just like...doooooood. These QB's both suck complete ass, LOL

Both Worthy and Mitchell would've been top ten picks with better QB play.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM   #1487
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozzman555 View Post
Can't wait for 20 some years in the future when Xavier Worthy and Tia Jones' kids grow up to be world class athletes for the Chiefs to draft.
And since he's a Legacy Chief, he doesn't count against the cap. Just like reigning Super Bowl MVP Bronze Mahomes.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:31 PM   #1488
Baba Ganoush

We need a Training Camp thread
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #1489
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post

for the "but he's injury prone" dudes
That dude will be 24 when the season starts.

What a terrible, maxed out 1st round pick.
PatMahomesIsGod is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #1490
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatMahomesIsGod View Post
That dude will be 24 when the season starts.

What a terrible, maxed out 1st round pick.
One catch made him a first round pick.

It WAS ****ing spectacular. Might be the best single catch I have ever seen in my life.

But yeah.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:14 AM   #1491
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
One catch made him a first round pick.

It WAS ****ing spectacular. Might be the best single catch I have ever seen in my life.

But yeah.
I thought he did some really nice stuff during draft season. Not first round good but I liked him better than Mckonkeys limited tape in a lot of ways. I thought he was a mid second guy but could have seen us reaching on him ala CEH if the board broke a certain way.

As far as ewers goes.. The deepest QB class in recent memory just got drafted. He was probably the 15th best QB or something last year and left a lot on the table. His NCAA rankings are just because he's the most proven out of what's left. I don't play video games so I don't know how often they will update but if he plays like he did last year others will quickly rise above him in season.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 07:23 AM   #1492
Special Teams ACE!!!

Why the **** wouldn't Texas give Arch Manning a shot if those other guys suck balls?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:26 AM   #1493
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Why the **** wouldn't Texas give Arch Manning a shot if those other guys suck balls?
I mean I haven't watched him but is he great or just a manning? Just having that manning forehead makes you smarter than everyone else playing HS ball.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 08:41 AM   #1494
MVP

He's the #1 overall recruit. You get a boost with a Manning name, but not that big of a boost

Quote:
Possesses a pure throwing motion with one of the quickest releases we've seen from a high school quarterback prospect in recent cycles. Those mechanics pair with a strong arm to make Manning one of the more natural and accurate passers in the 2023 cycle. Has the ability to carve up opposing defenses when kept clean inside the pocket. Has good field vision with the ability to find open receivers downfield. Touts polished footwork and the capability of picking up yards in scramble situations. Has filled out a big frame over his high school career, entering his senior year as the most physically developed top quarterback in the 2023 cycle. Also carries a substantial mental load for a high school quarterback with the responsibility of setting protections. Added velocity as a senior showing improved zip on passes. Turned in an efficient senior season as a passer, throwing for 35 touchdowns against two interceptions at over 10 yards per attempt. Did not play behind a great offensive line, but also took a high number of sacks. Can improve the overall reaction to pressure. Remains a projection against an elevated level of competition given his lack of exposure in neutral settings and varying competition over his high school career.
Quote:
Arch Manning reminds of his younger uncle, particularly as a passer. The quick releases and arm talent appears to be similar at the same stage. The developmental arcs are similar as well, as both played football and basketball at Isidore Newman. Eli is a bit taller than Arch at the moment, while Arch is more physically developed and mobile at the same stage.

If I'm a Texas fan I'm saying playing him right now for fear he might transfer if you don't. I don't really follow this stuff though, just admittedly
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 09:09 AM   #1495
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by xztop123 View Post
I will just assume that the ratings experts for ncaa 25 have more time to pour over qb tape than I do- for a team I don’t care about.

We’ll see if manning takes his job
So there is real life and video games. They are different. The Colorado Buffaloes are a Prime example. They are highly rated in NCAA25 and were 4 and 8 last year. Hype sells video games. Watch some actual games and you will see his QB was not good. Maybe this year will be better but I doubt it.
SurroundedByMorons has disabled reputation
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #1496
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
We need a Training Camp thread
Create one then, bitch!
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:54 AM   #1497
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:56 AM   #1498
Baba Ganoush

KC legit has the best medical/training staff. Not worried at all about Worthy.

Last edited by In58men; Today at 11:25 AM..
Old Today, 10:08 AM   #1499
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I mean I haven't watched him but is he great or just a manning? Just having that manning forehead makes you smarter than everyone else playing HS ball.
He plays and moves like his Grandfather Archie
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:25 PM   #1500
Veteran

Worthy a cross country runner before sprinter. I bet he walks in with the best cardio on the team which is huge cuz Andy’s practices and use of receivers requires cardio. Tyreek had insane cardio too which is nuts with his muscle mass
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about