Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-01-2024, 01:11 PM  

Justin Herbert injures his foot - "plantar fascia" issue

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:32 AM   #136
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It's literally Jim Harbaugh bullshit, he thinks it's 1987.

They literally have 2 top 15 OT's and a 1st round guard, isn't that a bit much? They also have a super expensive QB who is going to hand off and run play action now because giving him actual weapons isn't the Harbaugh way.

And the part that makes it the most laughable to me is the amount of people who will laud the toughness of Harbaugh and how that makes them a challenge for the Chiefs.
Quote:
Jim Harbaugh's 49ers
2011: 31st in pass attempts
2012: 31st
2013: 32nd
2014: 29th

Jim Harbaugh's Michigan in 2023 was 117th out of 130 qualifying teams in pass rate (40.2%). In 2022, they were 121st out of 130.

They don't value WR because he doesn't use the position, he even ran this type of offense with Andrew Luck at Stanford. They probably think Josh Palmer, McKonkey in the 2nd and Johnston in the 1st is more than enough WR investment for the way he wants to play games.
Well....results kinda speak for themselves...no?

It's not the way I'd like to play but they'll probably end up being pretty good sooner than later.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:33 AM   #137
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Well....results kinda speak for themselves...no?

It's not the way I'd like to play but they'll probably end up being pretty good sooner than later.
He has so many SB rings doesn't he?

And lets be real the man hasn't coached in the NFL in a decade, the game changes constantly.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:34 AM   #138
In Search of a Life

Quote:
He has so many SB rings doesn't he?

And lets be real the man hasn't coached in the NFL in a decade, the game changes constantly.
He's won everywhere he's been. If you would like to bet against him, go for it.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:35 AM   #139

Quote:
It's not a logical fallacy.

It's an opinion (the correct one, since it's mine).

Finding good/elite tackles today is harder than finding good/elite WR's.
Yes but if you already have one good/elite LT, why not also get an elite WR? Why create a logjam? Seems like a terrible decision for a team that just watched all of it's good WRs leave for other teams. They have Justin Herbert and had an ideal situation to draft a guy that could be an absolute elite stud WR on a rookie contract for 5 years. I agree with what's been said, I'm grateful as a Chiefs fan.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:37 AM   #140
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Yes but if you already have one good/elite LT, why not also get an elite WR? Why create a logjam? Seems like a terrible decision for a team that just watched all of it's good WRs leave for other teams. They have Justin Herbert and had an ideal situation to draft a guy that could be an absolute elite stud WR on a rookie contract for 5 years. I agree with what's been said I'm grateful as a Chiefs fan.
It's a positional value argument. Would I have taken Nabers? Probably.

I can understand doing what they did, when you view the situation from 10k feet.

I also think Alt ends up being a top 3 player at T in the NFL pretty quickly.
Old Today, 11:39 AM   #141
Hockey Town

Quote:
He's won everywhere he's been. If you would like to bet against him, go for it.
What am I betting against? Him being a coach that goes to the playoffs and loses or him winning the SB?

Because if you are telling me the Chargers are going to be an elite SB team, I'll bet against that.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:44 AM   #142
In Search of a Life

Quote:
What am I betting against? Him being a coach that goes to the playoffs and loses or him winning the SB?

Because if you are telling me the Chargers are going to be an elite SB team, I'll bet against that.
He'll win there. Maybe not this year, but I'd imagine he'll eventually do what he's done everywhere else he's been.

He may not win a Sb because he's in a division and conference with Mahomes and Andy, but they'll be a pain.
Old Today, 11:46 AM   #143
Hockey Town

Quote:
He'll win there. Maybe not this year, but I'd imagine he'll eventually do what he's done everywhere else he's been.

He may not win a Sb because he's in a division and conference with Mahomes and Andy, but they'll be a pain.
I don't think so, the NFL is so much more of a passing league that even it was last time he coached.

His style makes you the Titans so your peak is getting spanked by an elite QB in the playoffs before you go back to struggling.
Old Today, 11:54 AM   #144
MVP

Quote:
It's not a logical fallacy.

It's an opinion (the correct one, since it's mine).

Finding good/elite tackles today is harder than finding good/elite WR's.
this is not what you said
saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.saphojunkie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:25 PM   #145
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
It's a positional value argument. Would I have taken Nabers? Probably.

I can understand doing what they did, when you view the situation from 10k feet.

I also think Alt ends up being a top 3 player at T in the NFL pretty quickly.

What do you think of Latham as a prospect?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:32 PM   #146
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Colin Cowherd thinks they will win 11 or 12 games.
He also said he thinks it isn't crazy that they could be a Top 3 team in the AFC....

His head is so far up Harbaugh's ass it isn't even funny.

He's been harping on this point and trying to gaslight anyone that'll hear that Harbaugh did it without any weapons in San Fran (which couldn't be farther from the truth) and at Michigan...it's absurdly hilarious.

BTW Harbaugh's caveman bang rocks together style isn't going to work when your RBs are Gus Edwards and what ever is left of J.K. Dobbins.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 12:58 PM   #147
Fan since 1997

Nabers was a consensus Top 2 receiver in the draft. When Harrison Jr was gone, he was clearly the best player available, at any position. Chargers didn't need a LT. But they needed an elite receiver who they'd have control of, over the next 5 seasons. A talent like Nabers doesn't grow on trees. You draft him there and don't think twice. You don't need an elite OLine to make a run but you need elite weapons to supplement for a lack of an elite defense. It's poor allocation of resources. I get the philosophy behind the pick but the issue is they drafted the wrong player. Get a natural right tackle instead.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:58 PM   #148
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by saphojunkie View Post
this is not what you said
It was implied.
Old Today, 01:07 PM   #149
Fan since 1997

I told a buddy of mine who is a Charger homer that if you draft Alt, you'll piss off Slater who wants to be the LT because he's looking for that LT money when his first big contract comes up. He said to me, it don't matter what Slater thinks, you move him to play RT.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 01:11 PM   #150
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
I told a buddy of mine who is a Charger homer that if you draft Alt, you'll piss off Slater who wants to be the LT because he's looking for that LT money when his first big contract comes up. He said to me, it don't matter what Slater thinks, you move him to play RT.
Interesting considering they have Alt at RT as far as I know..