Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-27-2024, 01:12 PM  
pie is never free

If You Could Only Eat One Ethnic Food The Rest Of Your Life

What would it be?

edit* wtf LOL, mods please delete
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 02:10 PM   #136
You gotta kill a few people

What’s up with y’all’s stomachs that you can’t handle Indian or Mexican food?

Is it the spices? Just not used to them?

Those of you who find yourself on the toilet regretting it the next day, do you also not eat spicy cuisine of any sort?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 02:47 PM   #137
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

Those of you who find yourself on the toilet regretting it the next day, do you also not eat spicy cuisine of any sort?
Of my extended family, i think my mom and I are the only ones that have stomachs that tolarate spices. About 75% of what I eat will have some form of heat. My fave is panang curry- hot, but I love japs on my pepperoni pizza, peppers on my burgers, Chicago dogs, spicy Mexican, diablo pasta, and I have to make my own jambalaya. I refuse to cook when I eat with family because they all get ill becuase of the heat level. I don't get it either...
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-28-2024, 03:05 PM   #138
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
I’m trying to figure out how American is considered “ethnic” food.
I suppose technically it isn't

Did you have a choice?
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 03:09 PM   #139
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:

I eat a ton of spicy food. Somewhere around here is a thread of myself and I think Discuss trying to find the hottest Ramen we could find (Samyang 3x spicy may not be the hottest but damn is it good).

And I love Thai food.

It's not the spice - it's the consistency. It's a gloppy mess that just seems to grease the skids...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 03:30 PM   #140
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:

I'm old. I still like spicy food, but it doesn't like me. Last week I ate at Naf Naf. I really enjoy the food, but goddamn it does not agree with me. Took about a full 24 hours to clear it from my system, featuring many unpleasant trips to the john.

One cuisine that I used to really like was Ethiopian. Haven't had it in years; there aren't any Ethiopian places anywhere near me, and I don't like it enough to endure the 1 1/2+ hour journey to the crappy neighborhood on the north side of Chicago in horrible traffic to get it. But that's probably for the best. That stuff played hell with me 10-15 years ago. At this point, if I tried to eat it my bathroom would end up looking like the hidden passage stall from Desperado.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2024, 03:34 PM   #141
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I eat a ton of spicy food. Somewhere around here is a thread of myself and I think Discuss trying to find the hottest Ramen we could find (Samyang 3x spicy may not be the hottest but damn is it good).

And I love Thai food.

It's not the spice - it's the consistency. It's a gloppy mess that just seems to grease the skids...
It was me you fool.

Or at least it was me telling you to go eat that shit.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 04:39 PM   #142
MVP

Quote:
You ever had butter chicken, though? Or some vindaloo? Ugh. So ****ing good.
Vindaloo will make you pee out of your ass.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 05-28-2024, 05:21 PM   #143
Bolton gonna knock you out

1a. Italian
1b. Jamaican
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 05:40 PM   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
Vindaloo will make you pee out of your ass.
Literally never. Not once.

I will consider myself lucky because apparently my stomach is a steel trap.

The only thing that reliably ****s up my digestive tract is drinking lots of beer. That first shit the day after downing a handful of brewskis always comes out like soft serve. I researched it, though, and there’s some science behind it that makes sense.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 05:41 PM   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
1b. Jamaican
Do you prefer jerk chicken or brown stew chicken?

And have you tried KFC in Jamaica?
Old 05-28-2024, 07:52 PM   #146
Veteran

Thai
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-28-2024, 07:56 PM   #147
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Korean BBQ is probably the best in the world so that
really and you live near KC.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 08:00 PM   #148
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post

And I love Thai food.

There's a three times spicy?!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 08:12 PM   #149
Consuming CP souls

How the **** can you give up pizza?
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-28-2024, 08:23 PM   #150
Generational Player

Mexican.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.