Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 03:15 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Rashee Rice under investigation for assault

Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:16 PM   #136
Fan since 1997

Chiefs cannot cut him because that only helps their rivals. Hold him under suspension and squeeze every bit of his rookie deal.
Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Chieftain must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 05:17 PM   #137
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Ten bucks says you didn't even know who the **** Pickens was a month before the draft that year.
And evidently Veach didn't know who the **** Rice was a month after the draft that year.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:18 PM   #138
Starter

Rice was going to get a career-defining opportunity this season. Assuming Hollywood and/or Kelce aren't on the bench, Rice had little chance of ever drawing double-coverage. It was all there for him to go to the next level.

As others have indicated, the decision-making baffles when compared to everything we saw last season (except for yelling at Mahomes at the SB). Rice is a smart guy. But he does some really immature shit.

As a fan, it's very frustrating. I like the Worthy pick, and I think Hollywood is going to be awesome. If Rice had only had a boring offseason, the WR position would be a clear strength in 2024 and look to have a bright future. Now, who knows? Blech.
Wallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutWallymo is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 05-07-2024, 05:18 PM   #139
Threepeat!

Don't cut him. Not yet. Wait to see how things shake out. Giving him to a rival is worse than absorbing his cap hit for this coming season with what little is known now. 2024 base salary is $1,045,237. 2024 total cap hit is $1,476,184 (2025 base salary is $1,340,473. Cap hit is $1,771,420) BTW, Rice is decidedly NOT a smart guy.

https://www.litdtx.com/

T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:18 PM   #140
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chieftain View Post
Chiefs cannot cut him because that only helps their rivals. Hold him under suspension and squeeze every bit of his rookie deal.
AFC North licking their chops to grab Rice if the Chiefs drop him.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:19 PM   #141
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Im not losing shit over nothing. Saying he needs to be smarter is "losing my shit"?

Maybe you need to get out of your feelings when reading my posts.

Fact is, it was ****ing dumb. Period. Paparazzi or not, no ****s given. NOBODY GIVES A SHIT except Chiefs fans who have a rooting interest in defending you. No one is gonna buy any bullshit excuses this quickly after your last incident. Stay out of the clubs, put your nose to the grind. If you can't handle the juice, then stay off it. Get better homies.

If you got homies that can't put your success ahead of their fun, then those homies dont give a **** about you. Real shit. Those are the kinda homies that will **** your bitch when you aint lookin'. Real shit.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:20 PM   #142
In Search of a Life

The NFL doesn't give a single **** about dudes hitting other dudes. He's not getting cut over this, and it shouldn't lead to more than a game or two added to his pending suspension.

The bigger concern is going forward, it's really hard to trust that he'll stay out of trouble. We just have to hope for the best.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 05:22 PM   #143
Needs more middle fingers

Cut him? **** no, that's crazy talk.

But homie needs to get off the booze. I blame it on the al-al-al-al-alcohol, baby.

Go out with the homies, get lit on shots and smoke and do dumb shit. If you grew up young and reckless, you know what i mean.

Even if you do do that (cuz young men gonna live life), at least don't do it back to back.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:22 PM   #144
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
And evidently Veach didn't know who the **** Rice was a month after the draft that year.
Ok Captain Hindsight, please point us to all the evidence that Rashee Rice was capable of this.

I'll wait...
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:22 PM   #145
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Cut him? **** no, that's crazy talk.

But homie needs to get off the booze. I blame it on the al-al-al-al-alcohol, baby.

Go out with the homies, get lit on shots and smoke and do dumb shit. If you grew up young and reckless, you know what i mean.

Even if you do do that (cuz young men gonna live life), at least don't do it back to back.
It's even worse when you can just be a pothead in today's NFL. I would just smoke weed and stay out of trouble like I've been doing since the age of like 25.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:26 PM   #146
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Ok Captain Hindsight, please point us to all the evidence that Rashee Rice was capable of this.

I'll wait...
I'm pointing, but you probably can't see what I'm pointing at. It's the giant neck tattoo.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:28 PM   #147
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
I'm pointing, but you probably can't see what I'm pointing at. It's the giant neck tattoo.
That's what you're going with?

At least you aren't pretending that he has any history of getting into trouble.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:31 PM   #148
Threepeat!

Has Drake or Kendrick written a Rashee dis track yet? Troll game be hard, yo.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:32 PM   #149
Cheat Death

Dude didn't get the throat tat until he got the the NFL

Drake level poser who's probably going through a crisis of success with the wrong people around him
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 05:33 PM   #150
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I find it bizarre that you swept the first incident under the rug but are losing it over this. The first incident is worthy of losing your shit over. This? Nah. Slapping a paparazzo is doing God's work and shows that he's a man of the people.

I want to slap a paparazzo right now just thinking about it. BRB I'm gonna go out my front door and slap the shit out of one outside my palace right now.
There is a tremendous difference between making a big mistake and learning from it.

And being given a second chance and making even a small mistake

Any fan of football can't play morality police. We've rooted for plenty of questionable character dudes. This is more about hunt and Reid sticking their neck out for the dude and him violating that trust. Assuming a lot , of course, that any of this story is true. There's a reason why the chiefs kept rashee around for his initial mistake but booted Kareem hunt for a harmless mistake. It's because it wasn't kareems first mistake
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.