Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-03-2024, 11:32 AM  
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

The Chiefs need to acquire their next star WR and LT of the future in this draft.

To the victor goes the spoils....

How damn fortunate we are to have a draft class like this, the year we need WRs and a LT of the future, despite picking at 32.

After this combine has unfolded, I'm convinced that Veach and Andy need to be aggressive about going and getting their guys at WR and LT.

Trade up twice if you have to. Flip all your damn later picks if you have to.

It is incredibly rare to have an opportunity to solidify two cornerstone positions like LT and WR in a single draft class picking from the Super Bowl champions slot. But, this is what the Chiefs are working with this year.

So, who do you want KC to grab if/when Veach does try to proactively make this happen?
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:45 PM   #136
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I agree. They were close last year without him, and Taylor wasn't 100% all season either.
Close to winning one of the worst divisions in a long time? Sure.

Beyond that, they aren't close to anything.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:48 PM   #137
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
Close to winning one of the worst divisions in a long time? Sure.

Beyond that, they aren't close to anything.
I mean close to being a playoff team, and I don't know about the "worst division of all-time". Every team in that division was at least competitive last year.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:49 PM   #138
Andy Reid Supporter

Yeah Colts/Texans is gonna be a freaking battle next year. Can’t wait to watch them duke it out
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:49 PM   #139
Mahomes > God

Quote:
I mean close to being a playoff team, and I don't know about the "worst division of all-time". Every team in that division was at least competitive last year.
Ah gotcha...I said one of the worst lol.

I'm probably being hyperbolic but it sucked.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-06-2024, 02:49 PM   #140
Starter

Quote:
I'm taking the best offer I get period. We don't have to worry about anybody but ourselves.
This. How much hand wringing did folks have when the Chiefs were lining up against Ward in the SB? I trust Veach, Reid, and Mahomes more than Sneed’s knee…
Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.Superbowltrashcan would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 03:09 PM   #141
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

People would probably be shocked to know Anthony Richardson had 7 touchdowns and 1 interception in the roughly 3-4 games he played.

I fear health will always be a problem, but his talent is very real.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:17 PM   #142
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post

If Pat goes down, it won't matter.

Like Manning's old OC said when asked why the backup doesn't get run with the 1's "If 15 goes down we're ****ed, and we don't practice ****ed".
Andy does.

That's why Henne-thing is possible...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:20 PM   #143
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
Ballard did give up #13 for Buckner and paid him once upon a time...

and I'm gonna level with you guys for a sec here. If Anthony Richardson can stay healthy, I think Indy is gonna be pretty ****ing good.

Like, could see them in the AFCCG good.
Sneed + 64 for 15?

A guy can dream. That's the equivalent of roughly pick 24 or 25, which is a touch higher than current trending but not crazy.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:33 PM   #144
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
I'd just as soon not trade Sneed to either Indy or Jax. Both those teams are on the cusp of being REALLY good and a pain in our playoff asses.

Unless they offer us ridiculous compensation, of course.
I pretty much just typed the same thing in the "Tag Sneed" thread, sans the ridiculous compensation part.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:36 PM   #145
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Sneed + 64 for 15?

A guy can dream. That's the equivalent of roughly pick 24 or 25, which is a touch higher than current trending but not crazy.
I need to not think about this.

It’s giving me a lot of ideas on what to do from there.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:45 PM   #146
Rookie

Kinda think our return on Sneed (without packaging with other picks) will be in the 40-60 range, not 25-40. Would love to be wrong. Nothing wrong with a mid-2nd rounder in this draft - could land a quality WR at 50 (Pearsall, Franklin, Burton).
Semichief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Semichief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Semichief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Semichief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Semichief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Semichief is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 03-06-2024, 03:53 PM   #147
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semichief View Post
Kinda think our return on Sneed (without packaging with other picks) will be in the 40-60 range, not 25-40. Would love to be wrong. Nothing wrong with a mid-2nd rounder in this draft - could land a quality WR at 50 (Pearsall, Franklin, Burton).
No team is trading a first AND paying the guy 20+ mil a year.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 03:56 PM   #148
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
I need to not think about this.

It’s giving me a lot of ideas on what to do from there.

We’ll see. Highly unlikely.

When there are this many teams involved, the odds you can get someone to do something extravagant go up.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-06-2024, 04:00 PM   #149
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
We’ll see. Highly unlikely.

When there are this many teams involved, the odds you can get someone to do something extravagant go up.
I’m hopeful for a mid-late second round pick or a package of lower picks.

I’ll be happy with anything better than that.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2024, 04:00 PM   #150
Needs more middle fingers

If the Chiefs don't land their star LT and WR in this draft, they'll never sniff the playoffs again.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote