Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Recognizing that the price is low, would you buy this place as ... ?
Part 1: An office for your company? 11 9.24%
Definitely. Nice building, good price. 56 47.06%
Probably. Just put interns in the haunted parts. 19 15.97%
Maybe, but I'd pay more for a non-haunted building. 6 5.04%
Probably not. Ghosts aren't great for business. 13 10.92%
Definitely not. The spirits will destroy your accounts receivable. 6 5.04%
Part 2: A private home? 11 9.24%
Definitely. Looks cool. 55 46.22%
Probably. Just avoid the most haunted parts. 8 6.72%
Maybe, but I'd pay more for a non-haunted home. 11 9.24%
Probably not. Constant fear is bad for one's health. 16 13.45%
Definitely not. I don't want to die. 14 11.76%
I'd need to send in my medium before I could knowledgeably vote. 7 5.88%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2009, 11:24 AM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Would you buy a haunted house?

There's a screaming deal on a haunted house not far from where I live. It's enormous, and I think I could convert it to an office given its zoning and a previous use as an office. However, there's the little matter of being haunted.

http://www.fullerproperties.com/sear...2a4e&propNo=11

It looks like it needs some work on the inside:

http://www.rockymountainparanormal.com/galleries/croke/

Some ghostly stuff:

http://www.ghostpi.com/Photos-Croke-...n-Campbell.htm

http://www.spiritpi.com/investigatio...ansion2005.htm
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #136
Everybody Lies.

I'd love to buy several "haunted" houses. They're cool.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #137
True Chiefs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsNow View Post
That place looks awesome. I would in a second if I could afford it. Hauntings are bullshit.

Oh it's on now.
LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.LOCOChief has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:38 PM   #138
stax of wax

I'd love to live in a haunted house as long as the spirit wasn't unfriendly.

I was pretty sure I did for a while earlier in life actually.
Dr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDr. Johnny Fever 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-04-2012, 10:38 PM   #139
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOCOChief View Post
Oh it's on now.
I'll put it this way, I'm a non believer in hauntings.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-04-2012, 10:41 PM   #140
Bustle in your hedgerow?

i already bought one. it gives me superpowers in black magic. especially at Halloween....mwah haha!
Backwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBackwards Masking is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-05-2012, 04:55 AM   #141

My aunt bought one in Topeka, but she is nuts. Haven't talked to her in years. She was weird to begin with.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:58 AM   #142
Starter

I have an idea on how to immediately double your money after buying the house.

mesmith31 has disabled reputation
Old 08-05-2012, 08:01 AM   #143
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
Write in to Ghost Hunters. If they are interested they'll come and check it out for free.
Not to mention the free publicity and advertising that you would get for your new B&B.

Last edited by mdchiefsfan; 08-05-2012 at 08:01 AM.. Reason: I'm half awake
mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.mdchiefsfan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:18 AM   #144
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

That would be very interesting for sure. I have worked in a haunted place before, if you were there early or late with not many co workers it would feel very eery. Plus the most haunted part was also the tornado shelter. Kind of ironic haha.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:29 AM   #145
MVP

i think i lived in one once .. lota noises at nite upstairs .. sounded like sumone walkin .....
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-05-2012, 10:36 AM   #146
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

It is haunted because of orbs?? Use the fake haunting to get a better deal and story to tell.. It is not haunted..

I met a bonified ghost hunter a few years ago, all of his proof was orbs, he did not like me calling him out on bs.. The problem is, I believe, but shoddy work and saying dust or a bad camera as your proof pisses me off..

Last edited by Valiant; 08-05-2012 at 10:42 AM..
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:59 AM   #147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcan View Post
Instead of spending cash on a haunted house-why not invest in the Next big thing.

Soup Trolley's

I am looking for investors to take this thing nation wide.

Me and a friend of mine are looking near Overland Park for a 2nd location.

Property is Cheap
Labor is cheap
Equipment is pennies on the dollar

It is a Goldmine-like if you could go back and invest in Mcdonalds in 1960
I want in.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.