Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-07-2024, 03:15 PM  
Life is changing..

**** OFFICIAL Kansas City Royals vs Seattle Mariners 6/7/24 GDT ****

TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 09:21 AM   #136
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
That's okay Mahomes usually doesn't wake up until we're down by 10 anyway.
Damn, nice call.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 09:27 AM   #137
The Insider

Last night was a radio night for me driving. Denny said in the bottom of the first, don't think this game is over yet. That stuck out very early and came true.

Bobby Witt is turning into George Brett with Bo Jackson's athletic ability.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 09:37 AM   #138
Fish are scared of me

4th inning.........**** this POS team, I'm done until we get changes made

9th inning.........I love this team, best team in years. What a great group of talent!
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2024, 09:41 AM   #139
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
They'd never admit to it, and being in the first quarter helps stave off a leaving early, but I wonder if anyone melted down and left Texans/Chiefs early?
I got really close. When the Texans went up I told my wife I was getting two beers and we were leaving when they were gone. I downed the first one on the tarmac then they got the punt fumble on my way back to my seat.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-08-2024, 09:49 AM   #140
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdj23 View Post
I had a buddy at the game. Almost messaged him and told him bad luck picking that one to go to after the first inning.
Sure as hell looked like it
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 10:05 AM   #141

Kicking myself for turning this off in the first inning. Didn't feel like grinding through this on a Friday night. Still ecstatic about the win, though.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 11:12 AM   #142
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Waking up and thinking about that game last night first thing.

That kicked ass
Yeah, I'm still buzzing about it today. That game was nuts!
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-08-2024, 11:14 AM   #143
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocotillo View Post
**** the Mariners and their pussy, hippie fans. Go eat a dick, Derek Zumsteg and Jesse Kennemer. **** the King's Court, too.
I think we all know what they can do with that dipshit, hacky, dumbass, schticky dugout trident of theirs too...
GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.GabyKeepsMeWarm is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-08-2024, 11:28 AM   #144
Dazed and Confused

I turned it off after the 2nd inning, but came back in time for MJ's HR. Glad I did, what a game!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-08-2024, 12:27 PM   #145
Fish are scared of me

10 minute recap

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 12:32 PM   #146
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post

Get em tomorrow boys.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 12:34 PM   #147
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
https://www.espn.com/mlb/game/_/game...yals-blue-jays

I left this game early about twenty years ago now. Have never done it at a baseball game ever again.

Edit: Also, the 2003 Royals were 17-5 in April?
I was at a Royals game where they got down 10-0, tied it up, then still lost.

Ever since then I'm always nervous during great comebacks that only tie the score.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 12:38 PM   #148
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Last night was a radio night for me driving. Denny said in the bottom of the first, don't think this game is over yet. That stuck out very early and came true.

Bobby Witt is turning into George Brett with Bo Jackson's athletic ability.
Same here. Was listening all the way through and had a book that I would read a chapter or two awhile listening. And Denny (and you and me too) have been around long enough to know that every once in a while a game like this happens.

Fun as hell to listen on the patio as the breeze got a little cooler.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 06-08-2024, 12:59 PM   #149
Life is changing..

Who is starting the GDT today?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-08-2024, 01:06 PM   #150
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Who is starting the GDT today?
Looks like you.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.