Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-02-2014, 04:33 PM  
I'll be back.

Marilyn Monroe Threesome Sex Tape With JFK and RFK To Be Auctioned Off On Tuesday

Oh my.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...auction-block/

Quote:
A long-buried sex tape of Marilyn Monroe supposedly engaging in intercourse with ex-President John F. Kennedy and his brother Robert Kennedy could soon be released, a former Hollywood bodyguard has sensationally claimed.

The steamy, never-before-seen reel — said to have been shot on 8 mm film — will be auctioned by the Tulare County Sheriff in California which has seized the property as part of a lawsuit involving the man, William Castleberry. Castleberry exclusively told RadarOnline.com:

“It’s real. I had it for years and I never released it out of respect for Joe DiMaggio… I’m just sick about it and I’m desperately trying to raise money to get it back.”

Castleberry, a 56-year-old memorabilia collector, would not detail how he obtained the alleged recording or what it depicts. He was slapped with a judgment of $200,000 after he allegedly sold a fake statue to several people in Visalia, Calif. He had been making payments to satisfy the debt, but according to Castleberry, lawyers demanded a balloon payment that he simply couldn’t afford to pay.

“They demanded a $90,000 payment I couldn’t afford and that is when the sheriff came in and seized the sex tape and all of my other memorabilia I have been collecting my entire life,” he said.

A lawyer involved in the case confirmed he’d heard that the seized lot apparently contained the sex tape of the Gentlemen Prefer Blondes actress.

“I was told several years ago that Mr. Castleberry had a sex tape of Marilyn Monroe, JFK & RFK,” said attorney Ryan Sullivan, who is representing the plaintiffs in the case against Castleberry. “I was at the house when the sheriff was seizing the property. I’m simply trying to recover the money for my clients… I was able to locate a 8 mm film in a canister at the house, which was turned over to the Visalia Sheriff’s Department.”

But, cautioned the lawyer: “I have no idea what is on the tape, it could be what Mr. Castleberry says, or it could be a Disney cartoon. The only way anyone will ever know is if they buy it and view it. The entire lot will go up for auction on Tuesday and the minimum bid will be $200,000.”
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2014, 05:56 PM   #136
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjjayb View Post
OMG Democrats crack me up. Don't let facts get in your way. Reagan was in his 2nd term when the Berlin wall came down, not 3 months in office.
Doofus.
The Berlin wall didn't start coming down until Nov 1989 Reagan left office of Jan 89. Bush Sr. was in office then. Truman was the first President to send advisors to Vietnam. Doesn't anyone take history in school anymore?
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:27 PM   #137
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatgooglymoogly View Post
PLEASE tell me that ad was shown in public somewhere.
Nope. Classic National Lampoon Magazine.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2014, 07:30 PM   #138
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanm View Post
The Berlin wall didn't start coming down until Nov 1989 Reagan left office of Jan 89. Bush Sr. was in office then. Truman was the first President to send advisors to Vietnam. Doesn't anyone take history in school anymore?
They haven't taught history in schools since Hubert Humphrey was president.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:33 PM   #139
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Pretty sure Carlin already made that joke, unless that's an urban legend.
Q
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:39 PM   #140
Space Cadet and Aczabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
Well I do think that is a public magazine. Maybe that was the private version.
Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dave Lane is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:45 PM   #141
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
My wife gets to teach history to her 5th graders for 5 minutes. The last 5 minutes of the day before school is out.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2014, 08:54 PM   #142
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
meh, Reagan is the one who forced the Russian economy to collapse, thus enabling the wall to come down. As for Truman sending advisors to Vietnam, that was well before the Vietnam conflict and probably had more to due with the French influence in Vietnam.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-03-2014, 09:06 PM   #143
Starter

Quote:
It's still very good satire. I just prefer to think some German marketing grad wanted to make a topical reference.
greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.greatgooglymoogly is not part of the Right 53.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:49 PM   #144
Feeling Victorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
meh, Reagan is the one who forced the Russian economy to collapse, thus enabling the wall to come down. As for Truman sending advisors to Vietnam, that was well before the Vietnam conflict and probably had more to due with the French influence in Vietnam.
All true. Reagan won the cold war and Truman sent the first Military advisors into Vietnam. He was propping up french colonial rule.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2014, 11:59 AM   #145
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Smoke View Post
Having a 3-way with your brother and a dirty slut? Gross.

Another Chiefs Planetism. It is hip and cool to let your buddy fill up your tank but it's gross to shish kabob Marilyn Monroe in her prime. This place is classic.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:01 PM   #146
Stay down bitch!

Talk about masterbating in a time machine! Amirite!
PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.PunkinDrublic has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:36 PM   #147
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
Talk about masterbating in a time machine! Amirite!
That's cool...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2014, 08:41 PM   #148
The Constitutional Choo choo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contrarian View Post
OMG republicans crack me up. WRONG PRESIDENT DUDE!
It's like giving credit to Reagan for the Berlin wall coming down 3 months into office when Carter actually was the one that did all of the peace talks regarding the removal of the wall. Geesh!
LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.LiveSteam is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:00 PM   #149
Be Kind To Your Pets

So, it's Tuesday. Who bought it?
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:11 PM   #150
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot OVER!

Quote:
So, it's Tuesday. Who bought it?
I bet Larry Flint was involved.
Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.