Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2024, 02:51 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Section 112 here.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:46 AM   #136
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
Ironically that ice storm never came.
Wait....what? I went to that game and as I recall the roads were bad. Maybe it wasn't nearly as bad as expected but it was still not good.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:49 AM   #137
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Yeah these have a two button fly. Real pain. Easier to just drop them down than to dig in that small opening.
Actually, now that I think about it, my overalls may be Carhart. They may have the buttons like that. I just remember being a PITA to go to the bathroom at the stadium.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:53 AM   #138
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
What's the expected attendance?
No chance that any bandwagon Dolphin fans will be in attendance at least
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:53 AM   #139
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
It's probably not that much of an exaggeration. Our blood thins out so much that 60 feels much colder to us than someone who lives in a colder climate. When I first moved here, I used to call long time residents pussies too. Now I'm one of them...
I think your body adapts to the climate over time. And it really doesn't take long. When cold weather first hits here, it feels like the North Pole to me. By the time January rolls around, it's not as bad since my body has adjusted to the winter climate. Same for the other seasons.

Weird thing is this year is going to be me spending hours out in the biggest weather extremes in years. I was also at a Incubus/Badflower concert just this past August when the daytime high I think was 111 degrees. I wanted to see them so badly and even though it was at night, it was still kind of miserable.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:56 AM   #140
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Think like 10 to 15 people.
And that's mostly us?
Old 01-12-2024, 09:58 AM   #141
sorta mod-ish

Good job making it out there to all who are going, I salute you. Be safe and stay warm!

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 09:59 AM   #142
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
And that's mostly us?

Only the diehard like us
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 10:12 AM   #143

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 10:21 AM   #144
Just Lurking

Here is the entire link from the Chiefs website. Talks about battery operated clothes, warming stations, cardboard and who gets to beat the drum.

https://www.chiefs.com/news/importan...owhead-stadium
Renegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliRenegade 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 01-12-2024, 10:22 AM   #145
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
And that's mostly us?
Ya, that's mostly our group.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 10:25 AM   #146

Testing out some new battery powered gloves and socks this morning. The gloves seem pretty amazing, but the socks I bought don't seem to do much.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 10:29 AM   #147
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
Testing out some new battery powered gloves and socks this morning. The gloves seem pretty amazing, but the socks I bought don't seem to do much.
I just tried my socks on. Thought they did ok; but all of the heat was under my foot and not under toes where I want it. But, things got warm quick and I think they'll be a help, just wish they were more under my toes.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 10:30 AM   #148
Prestige Worldwide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I have done the heated socks thing before. Works 'okay'....mine took a while to warm up.

At the end of the day, some high quality artic thermal boots and wool socks is the best solution. My feet will be sweating on Saturday.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 10:31 AM   #149
best in the biz

throat lozenges, if you're going to yell.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2024, 10:53 AM   #150
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
I'll pour out a hot chocolate for my homies
Don't forget about us here in Phoenix metro. I had ice in my driveway yesterday morning from my neighbor's sprinkler system.

Not sure where the hell FEMA is, we could die down here.
JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.JohnnyHammersticks is obviously part of the inner Circle.