Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2024, 08:29 PM  
Banned

Reporting someone to CPS

So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious ****ed up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being ****ed up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 09:21 PM   #136
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
So I have an uncomfortable question to ask- I have a trashy co-worker who's a huge loud mouth bitch. She tells the whole office her business. Usually I just ignore it because I don't care and it's none of my business.

Lately she's been talking about some obnoxious ****ed up shit. She's talked about how she and her bf drive with her kids in the car after they've been drinking "but aren't to the point of being ****ed up" pretty stupid but whatever. Anyway she shares some of the most vile disturbing shit the other day about how she caught her nephew doing sexual stuff with her daughter like finger in the vagina.

I don't want to go to HR about it because it will just get me in trouble. Would I be out of line to report it to CPS? This lady sounds like she has no business having children.
Brotha, that is an awful and uncomfortable situation to be in. Her admitting she is drinking with the kids in the car is enough to contact CPS. That is not cool at all. She is jeopardizing her kids safety and they are innocent in this crude situation. Yes, contact CPS outside of work, when you are off the clock. You will be doing the kids a favor!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 09:53 PM   #137
Rock Chalk Jayhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
I mean, like I said, if he's in missouri and reports this, being a heresay situation, CPS is severely understaffed and 99% they won't even look into it. IF they do, it'll be a phone call and they'll give up the second time it goes to voicemail.

So all this is honestly a moot point.
So **** them kids, right?
DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.DJay23 would the whole thing.
Old 06-19-2024, 10:01 PM   #138
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJay23 View Post
So **** them kids, right?
No, DJay, you moron. Obviously, you just shoot and kill the parents and force the states hand to find a placement.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 10:11 PM   #139
Woman should only make babies

It's a mute point
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 10:45 PM   #140
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
It's a mute point

Not only that, but be sure to file the CPS report before the statue of limitations kicks in!
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-20-2024, 03:29 AM   #141
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Hopefully, when Titty Meat is not around, the parents address the situations differently. Praying they do the right thing about the situations in their home.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 04:06 AM   #142
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurtCobain View Post
No, DJay, you moron. Obviously, you just shoot and kill the parents and force the states hand to find a placement.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 04:18 AM   #143
Seeking the Truth daily

Go ask HR if it needs to be reported
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:39 AM   #144
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ku_jhawk23 View Post
Well....that's not at all true, but you do you.
What he said is 100% true.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.
Old 06-20-2024, 10:45 AM   #145
Needs more middle fingers

Some of ya'll are too willing to throw kids into the system, for real. Especially since they're not your ****ing kids. Hi, child of the system here and i'd like to tell you how goddamn irresponsible it is to be so willing to throw kids into it. Sickens me to read some of this shit tbh, how easily and willing some of you are to do just go, "eh **** it, give these kids to the state!"
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 10:49 AM   #146
#triggering

At the very least, you report it to HR. And you let HR take it from there.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 06-20-2024, 11:03 AM   #147
Needs more middle fingers

Just a reminder to people: Sometimes there's worse things than growing up with a "trashy" mom and family. Like growing up with without a mom and family at all....some much needed perspective before wanting to ship other people's kids off to the state. Just sayin'.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2024, 11:11 AM   #148
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
At the very least, you report it to HR. And you let HR take it from there.
This is where I'm at and what seems (understandably) overshadowed

Having to listen to someone talk about kids fondling each other and all their other oversharing personal bullshit while you're at work is unacceptable and should be dealt with by HR...who also likely could be mandatory reporters

Working around trash and the fact you feel you can't go to HR with this tells me that you should find a better employer

Plus everywhere I've worked the HR dept employs the hottest females in the entire org. So best case is you come out with a Hawk Tuah for expressing your concern for these childrens
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 11:13 AM   #149
legend

I gotta tell you, I wish I would've been a child of the system in beautiful San Diego VS a child of the system in ****ing Independence, MO.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2024, 12:34 PM   #150
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Some of ya'll are too willing to throw kids into the system, for real. Especially since they're not your ****ing kids. Hi, child of the system here and i'd like to tell you how goddamn irresponsible it is to be so willing to throw kids into it. Sickens me to read some of this shit tbh, how easily and willing some of you are to do just go, "eh **** it, give these kids to the state!"
It takes *a lot* to have kids taken away from their parents. It is not just some hearsay for a coworker. I appreciate your lived experience, but there is no reason to put it out into the world like some random call throws these kids into the system. It takes serious and repeated signs of abuse to even begin to get that process going and to cast out the idea that its always a bad idea to get kids out of a bad home seems to be a bit much.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote