Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-19-2021, 05:22 PM  
Emporer of Mongo

Traitors, Losers and Cowards from the day of battle ( GDT gems) (2021+)

In this thread we will celebrate the biggest pussies and cowards of the planet. I will add

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-26-2023 at 09:00 PM..
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:54 PM   #136
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
Mahomes didn't have control of the ball when he started the second motion you are stating.....that's what Steratore was saying. That constitutes a fumble...
And he was wrong. He gripped the ball with his fingers and demonstrated control by intentionally pushing the ball forward. Had he simply batted the ball forward I would agree but that isn't what he did.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:55 PM   #137
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
"Alexian" is a totally CP word nobody else would understand.
Alexsexual is one of the funniest CP terms ever.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:55 PM   #138
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
QUOTE=JohnnyHammersticks;16014517]Just choked and short-armed it. Damn, that was bad.

and youre confused by this? i just explained to you there are hundreds or maybe thousands of posts critical of pat & the team
and deservedly , as he had some shit throws

but yet none of those made it to this list somehow...do you need this explained to you again? This is not a list of posts who were reasonably critical of pat for a play/s
you seem like youre still confused maybe you should ask again about this a few more times
Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ming the Merciless is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:57 PM   #139
Wheeeeee!!!

via GIFER

4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.4th and Long threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-19-2021, 06:57 PM   #140
Supporter

I think it's ok to say "Mahomes made a shitty throw" and "Damnit Andy, what were you thinking"

That's a play-by-play comment. Nothing wrong with that.

It's the "game over" and "Mahomes is done", etc comments that deserve this kind of unveiling.

Pawn is doing work, and it's very, very good.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 06:59 PM   #141
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawnmower View Post
and youre confused by this? i just explained to you there are hundreds or maybe thousands of posts critical of pat

and deservedly

he had some shit throws

but yet none of those made it to this list somehow...do you need this explained to you again?
I'm out of here....you are too emotionally involved in shaming people. Again, not really my thing.

Life's too short to get all worked up over something like this.

You enjoy this thread....
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:00 PM   #142
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
IMVHO it is ok to criticize Mahomes play\throws but you are idiot if you want him benched, cut etc.

And I will continue to criticize him, the offense, defense or any other player and if you don't like it **** off.
I hear you it's like you can't criticize Pat at all around here. Pat criticizes himself and blames himself for poor play all the time. Fans will always be critical especially at the QB position because it's that important.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:00 PM   #143
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
I think it's ok to say "Mahomes made a shitty throw" and "Damnit Andy, what were you thinking"

It's the "game over" and "Mahomes is done", etc comments that deserve this kind of unveiling.

Yes, there’s a clear distinction to be made there.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 07:01 PM   #144
Emporer of Mongo

Quote:
I'm out of here...

Old 12-19-2021, 07:02 PM   #145
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post

Yeah, the Baby Lee posts and Pawn's comments in red on those posts seem more like a personal gripe than in the spirit of the thread.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:04 PM   #146
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Yeah, don't give a **** and stand by what I posted. Dude had been playing absolutely horribly up to that point. Really stupid fumble on a double clutch, gimme pick to a LB, and some pretty off target throws all night.

You really didn't get the couple of gems I posted, though. Those in the OP are pretty tame.
Those plays were more due to bad luck than anything. 95% of the time that pass is just batted down (if that). Not what I call a gimme. And the fumble was damn close to being a forward pass.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:05 PM   #147
Supporter

Quote:
not true. You mocked HOPE. You gave up. Its there in black and white for all to see. "what reason is there for HOPE?..OH WHATEVER will we do????".

You said this to me DURING the game..why? because I had hope and because you secretly want pat to fail. You were practically giddy
with excitement when it looked like we were going to lose. Then what happened when hope actually became reality?? you disappeared.
Youre a loser. you cant even admit what happened yet it is all there.
You the completely wrong perspective, because you are writing narratives in your mind.

I didn't mock hope. I mocked YOU calling everyone who wasn't actively engaged in hope a bunch of worthless scumbag pussies who need to die.

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE GAME!! A GREAT GAME, with tons of contradicting emotions, you were already spitting bile and hatred and incanting curses and putting pins in voodoo dolls for anyone who was anything less than absolutely certain [based on HOPE] that everything would be fine no matter what.

Our HOPE is irrelevant to how the team plays. . . But how fans treat each other is highly relevant to how deeply and fervently we continue to be fans.

And it ever seems like you care about is inventing heretics and abusing them for their imagined heresy.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:06 PM   #148
Special Teams ACE!!!

It is fine to say, "That was a bad throw by Mahomes" or "That one was on Mahomes" or "Our defense can't seem to stop player X."

When you get into the mockery of Mahomes and the calling the game with 5 minutes left and the Eeyore woe-is-us bullshit, that's what I find disgusting. Particularly the treatment of Mahomes.

Other than birth of children or getting married or whatever other gay sappy shit people have in their memories, that man has delivered unto most of this fanbase the happiest moment they've ever had in their lives. And that's how you repay him?

Like... wow.

Also, I've never gotten along with King Chief fan. There came a point where I just had to not respond to him because I'd criticize or mock everything he said. After reading his shit in that thread, he needs mod abuse. Name change that bitch. Alex only fan or something, because that's exactly what that loser ****ing is. He loved Alex, hated the idea of drafting a QB, never warmed up to the Mahomes pick in the first year, and has really tailed off his activity on CP in the years that Mahomes has been good. The guy just doesn't like our QB and has kept it under wraps to avoid confrontation for awhile.

Last edited by RealSNR; 12-19-2021 at 07:11 PM..
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 07:06 PM   #149
Supporter

Quote:
I'm out of here....you are too emotionally involved in shaming people. Again, not really my thing.

Life's too short to get all worked up over something like this.

You enjoy this thread....
Quote:
Hold up!!

Maybe I've read Pawn ALL WRONG!!!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2021, 07:07 PM   #150
GDT Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks View Post
Good job with this thread. Long overdue.

493rd's vag bleeds every single week like clockwork. Just a negative person whose life must really suck. Can't wait to start bitching. Over a freaking game for pete's sake. Nobody who's having even the slightest bit of success in life does that.
Lol. Wrong. And I’m not the guy who spent hours putting together a thread only to mock others. Say what you want I couldn’t care less. The GDT is a roller-coaster of emotion with tons of knee-jerk reactions from posters. Who gives a shit? Put me/others on ignore and move on.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.