Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-17-2022, 06:49 PM  
Mostly Ignored

CP Planeteer's Biggest Blunder Tourney

So, a thought crossed my mind today while reading through the EB drama thread, and watching Clay be criticized by the dude that burned down his entire apartment with a chimney starter and cookie sheet.

What are the biggest Planeteer blunders in CP history? Was it Reerun threatening a politician? Pete claiming the eventual SB Champion Chiefs wouldn't sniff the playoffs? InMen not knowing how heat works? Mav's big arrival?

Consider this a nomination thread. If we get enough to put together a tourney, I'll run it.

The rules are pretty simple, it has to be something that has created a pile-on here at CP, and nothing from the DC Cesspool.

If you make a nomination, please give a decent summary of the event, because that description will be what I use during the tourney.

Peace and Love.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 07:10 AM   #136
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
Yall better stop upvoting post #2.

DON'T MAKE ME TURN THIS THREAD AROUND RIGHT NOW!
Are we there yet?
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 07:33 AM   #137
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
Slayer hitting a house, or...

The Slayer/Clay beard growing contest.
Well to be fair, I'm the one who posted the thread telling the world that Slayer hit a house.... I'm sure he never would have blundered and posted that on his own.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 07:35 AM   #138
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HemiEd View Post
Peach fuzz more like it, I think they were in their mid teens? That was going on when I found this place and it really had me wondering what the **** I had stumbled into.

I would have posted that earlier but couldn't remember the name Slayer. Isn't that poster under a different name now?
He was The Pedestrian for a while (don't think it was related to the hitting a house thing ), but I changed it back to Slayer when he showed up with all the other old timers after the Chiefs won the SB.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 07:38 AM   #139
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
The funny thing I think on that that happened was it was such a touchy subject and Hootie couldn't let it go so that just a mention of bet would set him off and he'd go on and on his side of it I think he was trolled just to see him rant
The $100 was well worth it in entertainment value to read Hootie vs whomever as that was all going down. Would spend again.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 07:48 AM   #140
MVP

I nominate the following
1. Frankie and the exploding plane
2. The famous mcfisty tatoo
3. In58men burning his apartment down and being in 58 men
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:29 AM   #141
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Too bad he cried to the Mods and they nuked the thread, it was loaded with good shit
Yup.

It was a hall of classics worthy.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:40 AM   #142
Politically Incorrect

Lex Loser's "Michael Avenatti is a Superstar" thread is one of the biggest faceplants ever.

That has to be Top 3.

Pete's "Chief's Won't Sniff the Playoffs"

The post: "This girl lived near you?"

Those 3 stand out in the last 10 years
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:42 AM   #143
Politically Incorrect

Pooper Barrett getting caught time after time lying and posting stuff from Google Search. Plus his inability to stop posting naked photos.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:49 AM   #144
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I nominate the following
Oh man, can we nominate the dentist that put someone in a headlock at a little league game?
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:59 AM   #145
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
That was an epic win for sauto

Awesome thread

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=281663

RIP mike_b_284

****ing loved that thread

I don't know why this exchange cracks me up so much, but about 90 posts in:

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
College Station is a cult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
We've moved on.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 09:14 AM   #146
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Oh man, can we nominate the dentist that put someone in a headlock at a little league game?
I believe that one's been mentioned (Tooge).
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 09:17 AM   #147
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I nominate the following
Just to be clear, his name is Fisty McTat.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 09:21 AM   #148
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
No one who was in the FanDuel group thinks Hootie stole any money, FWIW.

Does frazod blowing a hole in his fridge get a nomination?

How about pr’s dog ramp?
FTR, I didn't "blow a hole" in the fridge. I just put a big goddamn dent in it; nothing a little bondo and paint couldn't fix. Blew holes through the wall and the pantry door, though. The wall was easily patched and painted. The door, however, was a loss. Had to be replaced.

And my biggest blunder, however, was telling you ****ers about it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 09:26 AM   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Lex Loser's "Michael Avenatti is a Superstar" thread is one of the biggest faceplants ever.

That has to be Top 3.

Pete's "Chief's Won't Sniff the Playoffs"

The post: "This girl lived near you?"

Those 3 stand out in the last 10 years
So that's where I'm a little confused on the theme of the OP here.

I was of the mind we weren't talking about a sort of 'old takes exposed' sort of thread. Because man, there are a LOT of faceplants on CP when it comes to hot takes.

But rather stupid things DONE by CPers.

So eDave's "I licked my friends pussy" thread - hey, I ain't gonna put licking pussy on a list of all time blunders (though my memory is that the story was sort of "I tripped, fell and landed in her snatch - we laughed about it and now I hate myself.."). But the act of telling this group of miscreants about it? Or that you fugged a tranny? Or that you stole a laptop when you're also a pedophile? Yeah, the act of drunk-posting information you do not want this particular lot to have is no bueno.

Or getting THAT tattoo (compounded by posting it)

Or giving money to Hootie with the understanding that he won't Hootie it up.

Or more obviously, burning your apartment down because you don't know how to barbecue.

I think a 'dumbest takes by CPers' is a different conversation entirely.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 09:28 AM   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
The $100 was well worth it in entertainment value to read Hootie vs whomever as that was all going down. Would spend again.
I always enjoyed the "Hootie tries to be Robin Hood, calls a CEO when he screwed over his own staff and it backfires on him spectacularly" thread.