Where's gay young boy avatar ???????

Pretender !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2005, 03:21 PM   #3
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint99
Where's gay young boy avatar ???????

Pretender !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid that, while this was fun for a while, I've lost the ability to comprehend what he's saying.

A 22-year old hippy is a "young boy" and I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm "pretending" to be.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:27 PM   #4
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe
I'm afraid that, while this was fun for a while, I've lost the ability to comprehend what he's saying.

A 22-year old hippy is a "young boy" and I can't for the life of me figure out what I'm "pretending" to be.

I am afraid your also a stupid asshole.

That boy pic looked very fa gg otty and very acceptable for a fa gg ot like you.

I am just calling you out.

First your a pretender from IOWA who talks smack on a CHIEFS board.

Second , your just a clueless fa gg ot !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 03:29 PM   #5
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:

That boy pic looked very pillowbitery and very acceptable for a pillowbiter like you.

Second , your just a clueless pillowbiter .
Someone just ban this effing douchenozzle. A gyno scrapes out discharge with more brains than this clown.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 03:32 PM   #6
warpaint99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise
Someone just ban this effing douchenozzle. A gyno scrapes out discharge with more brains than this clown.

Nice avatar for GAY FA GGO T.

hahahaha.......

Cockeyes!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-03-2005, 03:31 PM   #7
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

That boy pic looked very pillowbitery and very acceptable for a pillowbiter like you.

Second , your just a clueless fa gg ot !!!!!!!!!!!
Ah, so you're admitting that the picture of Slater LOOKED gay, to YOU...

You're the only person here who thought that...

htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:12 PM   #8
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg irony.jpg (128.6 KB, 177 views)
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.