Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-20-2004, 07:37 PM   #2
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Could be, I guess....All I know, there were many girls who let guys to second, but I was somewhat selective about who I pursue too.....if she has "Fukk Me" tatooed on her forhead, well.....I tended to pass on those. My medical coverage wasn't real good, and antibiotics are damn expensive....
Only had a couple girls with any tattoo's, I guess working in health clubs helped too.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:41 PM   #3
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Hot Damn............

Now this girls cousin is coming over too ? Visions of a 3 some is dancing in his head(s).

OK, with the wife sick again and at the hospital for 4 hours today, I may have to cancel this trip

BTW III, If I still go, Mom will be home and you know that kind of stuff is taboo with her !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 08-20-2004, 07:45 PM   #4
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75

BTW III, If I still go, Mom will be home and you know that kind of stuff is taboo with her !
Mom's gotta ruin the boys fun, don't they....

(BTW, in all seriousness, hope this is a minor setback for the wife. God Bless ya, man.)
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 08-20-2004, 07:40 PM   #5
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Could be, I guess....All I know, there were many girls who let guys to second, but made you "earn" third and "home."

Thats the truth.
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.