Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***ALDS Game #1 Royals @ Yankees 10/05/24 GDT***

cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 02:42 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Why do they hate Fermin
Guessing they want Salvy there for the pitchers. Has worked well so far.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:50 PM   #62
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Why do they hate Fermin
After a small sample size “breakout,” Fermin has been mostly ass. I realize our lineup isn’t exactly Murderer’s Row, but Freddy is most definitely a reserve player.
GeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 03:03 PM   #63
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
After a small sample size “breakout,” Fermin has been mostly ass. I realize our lineup isn’t exactly Murderer’s Row, but Freddy is most definitely a reserve player.
Most of the lineup is reserve players. I want Fermin in the lineup over Yuli Gurriel.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 03:10 PM   #64
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
He's been our 2nd best player this year. He was good last year. I realize he hasn't been very good for a month in a half but shouldn't give up on the guy.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:11 PM   #65
Veteran

Quote:
He's been our 2nd best player this year. I realize he's been very good for a month in a half but shouldn't give up on the guy.
What did Yuli Gurriel ever do but hit a few singles for the Astros in like 2006? He's a wasted at bat. Let Fermin in, agreed Willie!
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 03:35 PM   #66
Starter

Yuli has been the only guy hitting outside of BWJ so that’s why he’s in there
Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Boxer_Chief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 03:44 PM   #67

Quote:
He's been our 2nd best player this year. He was good last year. I realize he hasn't been very good for a month in a half but shouldn't give up on the guy.
“2nd best player” Freddy Fermin? You must be joking. Right?
GeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGeorgeZimZam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Today, 03:45 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief View Post
Yuli has been the only guy hitting outside of BWJ so that’s why he’s in there
If you guys think Fermin has a small sample size this year then what would you call Yuli? Yuli is a guy who is 40 and hasnt been any good for 3 years. He had a .393 OPS vs Baltimore.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:49 PM   #69

Quote:
“2nd best player” Freddy Fermin? You must be joking. Right?
No not at all.

**ESPN WAR**
1. Witt Jr 9.4
2. Fermin 3.1
3. Perez 2.6
4. Isbel 1.8
5. Massey 1.6

**Fangraphs WAR**
1. Witt Jr 10.4
2. Perez 3.1
3. Fermin 1.9 (based on per at bat it is on par or better with Salvy)
4. Massey 1.5
5. Pasquantino 1.4
Old Today, 03:58 PM   #70

Quote:
No not at all.

**ESPN WAR**
1. Witt Jr 9.4
2. Fermin 3.1
3. Perez 2.6
4. Isbel 1.8
5. Massey 1.6

**Fangraphs WAR**
1. Witt Jr 10.4
2. Perez 3.1
3. Fermin 1.9 (based on per at bat it is on par or better with Salvy)
4. Massey 1.5
5. Pasquantino 1.4
Suit yourself. Even the most ardent Sabermetrician would not declare Freddy Fermin the Royals' second-best player.
Old Today, 03:59 PM   #71
Veteran

Massey and Pasquantino against a righty starter gets me hard. I'm all bricked up here.

Hope that communist Gurriel gets hit in the face but I do like the odds here for the Boys overall.

Witt and Salvy are both RHH. It's been known the Royals are a layup against any righty. But suddenly, not so fast!

Catch the fever Larry David let's go!
Old Today, 04:12 PM   #72
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
Hey Mr ZimZam. Your ideas intrigue me and I want to sign up for your newsletter my friend! I mean to hit you up with a long PM, which I will do soon enough. Once bearcat teaches me how the software works. He went to University of Cincinnati not Oxford by any means.

Neither Oxford Mississippi or the shittier school the one in England for that matter.
WTF!?!?!
PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:14 PM   #73
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Massey and Pasquantino against a righty starter gets me hard. I'm all bricked up here.

Hope that communist Gurriel gets hit in the face but I do like the odds here for the Boys overall.

Witt and Salvy are both RHH. It's been known the Royals are a layup against any righty. But suddenly, not so fast!

Catch the fever Larry David let's go!
Again wtf!?!!
PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:16 PM   #74
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Hey Mr ZimZam. Your ideas intrigue me and I want to sign up for your newsletter my friend! I mean to hit you up with a long PM, which I will do soon enough. Once bearcat teaches me how the software works. He went to University of Cincinnati not Oxford by any means.

Neither Oxford Mississippi or the shittier school the one in England for that matter.
I remember when I had my first beer...
GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.
Old Today, 04:19 PM   #75

Quote: