Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 03:00 PM  
Veteran

Serious Question: Would you let Patrick Mahomes bang your wife?

If you say yes he finishes his hall of fame career in Kansas City.

If you say no then he never plays again for KC and goes to a team in the AFC West.

Tough question for some, easy for others. So would you let him?
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 03:01 PM   #2
Veteran

I'm the Mahomes of your household womble.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:02 PM   #3
Inmem 2.0

I'd let anyone on here bang my wife
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:05 PM   #4
20 years

i’d let him bang me
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:05 PM   #5
20 years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'd let anyone on here bang my wife
u need help
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old Today, 03:05 PM   #6
Veteran

Maybe, but I’d have to get my shot with his.
UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 03:08 PM   #7
George Brett shit his pants

A lot of beta energy up in here
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:12 PM   #8
Voodoo Chile

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
i’d let him bang me
Beat me to it.
JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JimNasium Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 03:13 PM   #9
Rookie

Long story short, I was Mahomes roommate freshman yr college at Tech, and I let him bang my girlfriend if he swore to play for the Chiefs in the future. It has worked out well...
MVChiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MVChiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MVChiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MVChiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MVChiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.MVChiefs is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:15 PM   #10
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefs View Post
Long story short, I was Mahomes roommate freshman yr college at Tech, and I let him bang my girlfriend if he swore to play for the Chiefs in the future. It has worked out well...
We all owe you a debt of gratitude
UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.UteChief has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:15 PM   #11
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by MVChiefs View Post
Please post more.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:17 PM   #12
YOU take YOUR seat

only if she put him on the no quilt, free pass list!

I actually had a GF ask me to put together a list like that and she would as well, I put local girls that I would have had a realistic chance of banging and it didn't go well. But I did that because I knew it was over anyways.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:19 PM   #13
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
I'm the Mahomes of your household womble.
Did you not read the title? This is a serious question.

You aren't going to be doing anything with that bookies biro you have for a penis.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Today, 03:28 PM   #14
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Did you not read the title? This is a serious question.

You aren't going to be doing anything with that bookies biro you have for a penis.
Is biro a word defined in the Quran or what is that? Do you mean burro? That's Mexican for donkey.
Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Vladimir_Kyrilytch has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:34 PM   #15
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch View Post
Is biro a word defined in the Quran or what is that? Do you mean burro? That's Mexican for donkey.
You know that little thing that lives underneath your beer gut and is just above your thighs. The wee thing that turns a bit hard when you turn on your baseball card twitch streams. The little chap that has been MIA and hasn't been seen by any female or even yourself for the last ten years. It's that.