Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***Wild Card Game #2 Royals @ Orioles 10/02/24 GDT***

cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 11:52 AM   #46
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
WTF Q

MJ in the lineup over Pham? I don't understand how MJ is in the lineup, especially considering how terrible he is in LF
Why in the hell would you want Pham in over Melendez? Pham has been garbage over his last 15 games. Melendez hasn't been good either, but at least he can take a walk and has almost doubled Pham's OBP over the last week.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 11:56 AM   #47
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Loading up left handers.
Eflin has reverse splits though. No reason to load up on Lefties against him.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 11:56 AM   #48
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Why in the hell would you want Pham in over Melendez? Pham has been garbage over his last 15 games. Melendez hasn't been good either, but at least he can take a walk and has almost doubled Pham's OBP over the last week.
Because in a close game, I'll take Pham's D.

I'll also take his experience. I'd literally take anyone over MJ
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:01 PM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
No. Lugo starts today. If we win, Wacha likely starts game one of the ALDS on Saturday. If we lose and were to win tomorrow, it's likely Singer starts on Saturday. Ideally, it would be Lorenzen, but he's just not built up at this point.
If we lose today, then Wacha goes tomorrow and I think they would throw Ragans out there on Saturday. I think that was the reason Q pulled him at 80 pitches yesterday. I think we're going with a 3 man rotation with Singer and Lorenzen out of the pen. Hell right now I trust Lorenzen more than I do Singer.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 12:03 PM   #50
Dazed and Confused

LET'S GO ROYALS!!

PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.PHOG is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:09 PM   #51
MVP

Im hoping Eflin repeats his last game. Also he hasn't been good in the playoffs. In 11 postseason appearances he has a 5+ ERA, allowed .338 BA, .377 OBP, .538 SLG, .915 OPS, 1.66 WHIP.

Let's hope we make those numbers even worse.
Old Today, 12:11 PM   #52
MVP

Quote:
Because in a close game, I'll take Pham's D.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:14 PM   #53
I'll **** anything that moves!

I finally figured out who Lucas Erceg reminds me of…. After seeing him absolutely jacked with adrenaline completing the strikeout and save yesterday…. He looks like a mini Dave Batista. Am I the only one?
GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.
Old Today, 12:18 PM   #54
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
If we lose today, then Wacha goes tomorrow and I think they would throw Ragans out there on Saturday. I think that was the reason Q pulled him at 80 pitches yesterday. I think we're going with a 3 man rotation with Singer and Lorenzen out of the pen. Hell right now I trust Lorenzen more than I do Singer.
They've already announced Singer to the pen

Sent from my SM-S916U1 using Tapatalk
kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kstater 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:41 PM   #55
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Eflin has reverse splits though. No reason to load up on Lefties against him.
I think it's the park. More chances to take advantage of left field in a game that should be low scoring.

*edit RF
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:25 PM   #56
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
I think it's the park. More chances to take advantage of left field in a game that should be low scoring.

*edit RF
I understand that part of it, but still don't accept MJ
Old Today, 02:25 PM   #57
The pizza king of kansas

Let's Gooooooooo!
big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.big nasty kcnut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:32 PM   #58
Repeal the 19th Amendment

TIME TO **** (SOME SHIT UP)!

ELIMINATE THE ORIOLES! THEN BRAWL AT THE CAL RIPKEN STATUE ON THE WAY OUT OF TOWN!

YOU CAN'T TOUCH KC, BALTIMORE!

GeorgeZimZam has disabled reputation
Old Today, 02:32 PM   #59
Keep Camp Home!

Flight just landed at kci - just in time. LFG!$@%!%

Damn.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 02:34 PM   #60
I'll **** anything that moves!

Damn, Ben McDonald…. S L O W. D O W N.
GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.GabyKeepsMeWarm would the whole thing.