Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-29-2024, 05:47 PM  

****Official Mizzou Football 2024-2025 Thread****

M-I-Z
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2024, 10:15 AM   #451
Consuming CP souls

Just keep winning and it will take care of the rest
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2024, 10:16 AM   #452
Consuming CP souls

Milroe vs Cook will be fun though!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-29-2024, 11:58 AM   #453
On Hiatus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxer_Chief View Post
All those teams that barely won to unranked teams better fall in the polls since we did for some reason. Looking at you Miami
Believe it or not, Miami actually moved up 1.....MU went to #9....Ole Miss went to #11 but should have fallen further.
Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.Mosbonian threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Yesterday, 10:14 PM   #454
MVP

Well I haven't seen anything about this in here, but you all remember that video of Matt Zollers' absolutely horrific injury and that some people thought it might derail his career? Well I have some really great news.

https://247sports.com/college/missou...ick-237250954/

It was a play only needed to be seen on video once. And seeing it just once could be too much for some.

It was Matt Zollers, the nation's No. 38 overall prospect and Missouri's prized 2025 quarterback commit from Royersford (Pa.) Spring-Ford, sitting on the ground holding his left leg with his ankle dangling at an unnatural angle.

Visually, it was a horrific injury that required surgery, but not one that should impede Zollers' development or practice time when he arrives at Missouri in January.

PowerMizzou.com

MizzouDLP
FREE Missouri Tigers Newsletter - Join Today
Image Title
ExclusiveVIP
Recruiting Scoop: A look at remaining targets on the board for the Missouri Tigers
Top 50 QB Matt Zollers discusses injury time frame return, why Missouri was his pick
Matt Zollers, who is a the No. 6 quarterback in the nation, goes in-depth on his recovery and the Missouri Tigers.
Brian Dohn
Brian Dohn
15 hrs
VIP

On Now

Missouri survives against Vanderbilt in overtime, 30-27

It was a play only needed to be seen on video once. And seeing it just once could be too much for some.

It was Matt Zollers, the nation's No. 38 overall prospect and Missouri's prized 2025 quarterback commit from Royersford (Pa.) Spring-Ford, sitting on the ground holding his left leg with his ankle dangling at an unnatural angle.

Visually, it was a horrific injury that required surgery, but not one that should impede Zollers' development or practice time when he arrives at Missouri in January.

Continue watching
College Football Playoff implications in store for Week 6 as Missouri, Texas A&M take center stage
after the ad

"It is a 3-to-6-month injury," said Zollers, who is the nation's No. 6 quarterback and state of Pennsylvania's No. 1 player. "They knew that right after surgery. It looked much worse than it actually is."

That timetable means the 6-foot 3 1/2, 205-pound Zollers should be ready for the start of spring practice.

He was injured Sept. 13, and he underwent surgery shortly thereafter. He remains on crutches, which also means he cannot drive until he is fitted for a new cast (should be within a week), but he said he is doing well physically and mentally.

Zollers spends his Saturdays watching Missouri, and he is excited about the 4-0 start entering Saturday's game at Texas A&M.

"I think overall they are doing well," he said. "I think they are just figuring everything out. I think by the end of the season they are going to be a super tough team to beat. They are going to make the college football playoffs, I think, and I think they can make a big run."

Playing for Missouri was something Zollers, whose high school is 30 miles northwest of Philadelphia, never thought of prior to the start of recruiting — because, well, he knew nothing about the school or football program.

However, when the Tigers' staff starting reached out, Zollers began his research. The more he learned, the more he wanted to find out. He said no one around him knew anything substantial about Missouri, which rarely recruits the Northeast, but that changed.

By the time Missouri offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach Kirby Moore offered Zollers on Jan. 15, he knew enough about the school and the program to be excited.

"Everyone around me knows about Missouri but there are people every once in a while that are like, 'You're going where?' " Zollers said. "A lot of people here just know the Big Ten and Alabama and Georgia."

Penn State was active with Zollers. So were Georgia and Alabama, the latter of which did not offer.

But as his recruitment moved forward, and as his April 4 commitment date approached, Missouri distanced itself from the other suitors.

"It was the connections I had with everyone there," he said. "That was the main point; everybody on the coaching staff and the players. I also wanted to play in the SEC and I think Mizzou fits me well and they are doing something very good and they are moving in the right direction. I wanted to be a part of it."

The relationships between Moore, Zollers and coach Eliah Drinkwitz are strong.

"I like (Drinkwitz's) energy and he's offensive minded," Zollers said. "He oversees everything that goes on with the offense. If something is going wrong, he puts his input in. I like that."

Zollers' season ended in the fourth game. He completed 54 of 92 passes for 611 yards, three touchdowns and three interceptions, and he also ran 29 times for 233 yards and three touchdowns.

He began starting as a sophomore and he moved on the radar of colleges when he threw for 2,917 yards and 37 touchdowns and ran for 420 yards and seven touchdowns as a junior.

Zollers finished his high school career by completing 441 of 720 passes for 6,116 yards and 70 touchdowns against 11 interceptions. He also rushed for 983 yards and 16 touchdowns.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 10:18 PM   #455
Supporter

Great to hear that. He was probably going to redshift next year anyway. By the time his turn comes, he should be good.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.