Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-23-2024, 01:25 AM  
I'll be back.

Let's talk about the Chargers

#Chargers Justin Herbert - High ankle re-aggravation. Walking w/full weight = no fracture. Lean towards playing Wk 4. MRI Mon

#Chargers Joey Bosa - Lean towards missing Wk 4. Re-aggravation often worse than initial injury

#Chargers Rashawn Slater - Pec for OL = heavily involved in blocking. High risk of missing Wk 4

#Chargers Joe Alt - Ankle. O-line often able to play the next wk but severity varies. Prob MRI pending

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:14 AM   #256
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I'm definitely not crowning him. But I do think he's probably among the elite coaches in the league. You have to rate Andy higher based on accomplishments, but that doesn't mean we have a massive coaching advantage this weekend. This isn't Reid vs Nate Hackett.

Like I said, by Red Dawg's logic, KC was at a massive disadvantage at QB in every matchup with Brady.
Do you think Harbaugh is better than Doug Pederson?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:32 PM   #257
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Do you think Harbaugh is better than Doug Pederson?
Yeah, I think Pederson is average.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 12:37 PM   #258
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
You keep saying "massive" which no one else has said. You're doing it to bolster your point because you're dug in and won't acknowledge the obvious fact that by every possible metric, Reid is the superior coach, to say nothing of our obvious advantages when it comes to assistants. I know it's impossible to admit you're wrong on the internet, but you should really give it a try.
I said that I wasn't sure there's a massive coaching advantage, and he responded with:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
What? Really? Jim has no rings, and it took him 9 years to get 1 championship in college football. Our staff's resume is 1 billion times better than Jims and his staffs will ever be.
And then this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dawg View Post
Our HC and DC have 7 SB titles between them. I didn't say massive but if you think that's not massive then you need help.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 12:38 PM   #259
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
Yeah, I think Pederson is average.

I don’t see the difference between the two coaches.

One guy coached college. The other spent years as an assistant in the NFL. That’s it.

I’d actually rather have Pederson. What Harbaugh is doing to Herbert is quite alarming
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #260
MVP

The Chargers suck.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 12:40 PM   #261
MVP

Let's put it this way...would anyone be saying that we have a massive or clear coaching advantage this weekend if it were Harbaugh that drafted Mahomes instead of Reid?

Pretty sure they'd be saying the opposite. Just like they said about Belichick until Mahomes came along.