Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 01:43 PM  

Kareem Hunt [signed to the practice squad]

Edit: Oh shit, sorry read it wrong. Can a mod please change to "visits"? I think Schefter edited his tweet or something. Yeah, let's go with that.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:40 PM   #361
Just a li'l Evel

I remain skeptical.

His YPC declined steadily through the years. Though, he did score 9 TDs in 2023.
TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.TinyEvel is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:42 PM   #362
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
I thought defensive & offensive players are allowed to share a number? Maybe that is a college rule instead of NFL.
I just checked the current roster. There are a couple of shared numbers, but not among active players.

But who knows? I certainly wouldn't have an issue with it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:53 PM   #363
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyEvel View Post
I remain skeptical.

His YPC declined steadily through the years. Though, he did score 9 TDs in 2023.
Yeah it's pretty safe to say he's washed.

But bringing back Kareem is a meme and memes are fun.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:54 PM   #364
I love your mom

Quote:
I remain skeptical.

Playing stacked. Boxes with shitty QBs getting limited touches
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old Today, 02:56 PM   #365
I love your mom

Just never seemed to get tackled by the first guy and rarely any negative plays .
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Old Today, 02:56 PM   #366
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Yeah it's pretty safe to say he's washed.

But bringing back Kareem is a meme and memes are fun.
Oh come on. Can we at least see him get a couple of carries before we declare him done?
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:56 PM   #367
Hockey Town

I don't think washed is the proper word, I think he still has a use, he just doesn't have the type of explosion he once had. He was a top 5 RB at 1 point, he isn't that anymore.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:57 PM   #368
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’m taking a flyer on one of these backs.

Which cream rises to the top? Steele, Perine or Hunt?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think it will be Perine.

Because I think the Chiefs prefer him in the passing game, they prefer to pass and they'd prefer to not let personnel telegraph the plays.

So Perine will be the naturally bet to get more of the plays between the 20s and if he has gas left in the tank (I think he does) he'll get the first crack at really getting a grip on the job.

Hunt would represent the highest ceiling but I think Perine's versatility will give him the first crack and I think he'll be able to run with it.

Thanks again, Denver!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Perine's small usage so far makes me question how much of the playbook he knows at this point.

I doubt they lean on a rookie, they're probably just going to pass more.
Agree with all of this, which is why for fantasy purposes I think I'm gonna steer clear even though I wanna jump in feet first.

CEH can come back W5, and that leaves him as the guy they probably trust the most. But a.) will he come back and b.) does someone just flat out take the job in the next two weeks?

Based on what I saw in Denver last year, you'd have to think it's Perine but they've barely used him, to Mecca's point.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:07 PM   #369
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Agree with all of this, which is why for fantasy purposes I think I'm gonna steer clear even though I wanna jump in feet first.

CEH can come back W5, and that leaves him as the guy they probably trust the most. But a.) will he come back and b.) does someone just flat out take the job in the next two weeks?

Based on what I saw in Denver last year, you'd have to think it's Perine but they've barely used him, to Mecca's point.
Hunt almost certainly isn't going to play this week. Or be extremely extremely limited.

That being the case, if they had any belief at all that MEH is coming back, they'd make due in week 4 and have him back for week 5.

He's done.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:10 PM   #370
Please squeeze

LOVE IT. Welcome home Kareem!
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:12 PM   #371
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
I remain skeptical.

I was able to locate some advanced stats at this site (https://www.playerprofiler.com/nfl/kareem-hunt/) that indicate he faced the fourth-highest percentage of heavy boxes of any RB in 2023 and had the highest carry rate against stacked boxes in the league. He was 32nd and 21st in 2022. Both of those years were massive jumps from 2021.

I think his usage and the team around him dictate some of the drop in efficiency the past couple of years.

If he's still got some burst, he'll get off the practice squad while we wait for Pacheco. If he doesn't, oh well. He's done.

But I can see some reason to believe he might NOT be washed.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:13 PM   #372
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
If he can bring even 70% of what he was in the Chiefs passing game…

Benny Hill theme song playing in my head watching that!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:18 PM   #373
Please squeeze

Here is his highlights from last year against the 49ers. Looks good to me.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:19 PM   #374
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

He probably at Q39 RIGHT NOW

Feasting

welcome back Kareem
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:23 PM   #375
Starter

I LOVED this guy’s game back in the day!

I really, really hope he is not a brokedick.
BuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutBuckeyeTheDog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about