Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-24-2023, 08:39 AM  
Veteran

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 11-25-2023 at 10:41 AM..
NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.NIUhuskies is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 06:46 AM   #4651
Facts are stubborn things.

That’s twice now (?) pivotal indisputably legitimate penalties at the end of Chiefs/Bengals games have been complained about nationally.

I get the country being sick of Chiefs that is par for the course with this much dominance, I don’t get lying about what’s occurred bc these calls in both instances were clearly correct and would have been hose jobs had they not been called.
warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.warpaint* is too fat/Omaha.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:48 AM   #4652
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
7 bucks to pay off a ref? We are getting off cheap.
Hell, I'll throw in a 50. Should be good to go for the rest of the first half of the season.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:49 AM   #4653
Special Teams ACE!!!

Also, the AFCC and this last game had game-deciding penalties called on rookies.

Are you learning a lesson yet, Cincy? Dumbasses.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:54 AM   #4654
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Also, the AFCC and this last game had game-deciding penalties called on rookies.

Are you learning a lesson yet, Cincy? Dumbasses.
The Chiefs losses with Mahomes typically show a lack of discipline. Dumb turnovers at bad moments, penalties, etc.

To beat the Chiefs, you have to be more disciplined.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:04 AM   #4655
GDT white noise poster

Is the player that got called for PI or anyone on the Bengals saying that call wasn't legitimate?

I mean if you're the player what do you think is more likely, you get away with the same exact PI you got away with earlier or like Rice just forgets how to catch a ball? Catch or flag the outcome is the same but you're probably more likely to get away with the penalty than it is for Mahomes not to complete that pass, so your best option there is probably to just hope the ref doesn't throw the flag.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 09:40 AM   #4656
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
Is the player that got called for PI or anyone on the Bengals saying that call wasn't legitimate?

I mean if you're the player what do you think is more likely, you get away with the same exact PI you got away with earlier or like Rice just forgets how to catch a ball? Catch or flag the outcome is the same but you're probably more likely to get away with the penalty than it is for Mahomes not to complete that pass, so your best option there is probably to just hope the ref doesn't throw the flag.
There are always going to be complainers about the refs from every fan base. That will never change. Idk about players I haven't heard/read anything there.

Penalties this year and in the AFCC game were legit. Penalty is a penalty, no complaining here. My issue is with the team having 7th round rookie and a young guy last year committing these boneheaded mistakes in end of the game critical situations. Personnel issues by the team having them in the game is my gripe.

Most complaining about refs I see from all fan bases are opponents O-line not being called for holding all game long or wanting pre-snap penalties. Egregious ones are called. But honestly, if they called every little holding throughout the game it was absolutely suck. There would be a penalty every play it would be awful to watch.

Due to the Chiefs' success, they are now getting the "Patriots treatment" from the nation about "refs cheating and favoring them". It comes with the territory. You gotta ignore that BS.

And I agree, I think it's turning into a real rivalry between these teams. These games are always tight and tense. Gotta love it.

Obviously, I'm hoping they get to play again in a meaningful playoff game this year. But, to even get there, assuming health, the Bengals have to "nut up" and make a consistent run or they may not even make it in the playoffs. We'll see.
Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:47 AM   #4657
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint* View Post
That’s twice now (?) pivotal indisputably legitimate penalties at the end of Chiefs/Bengals games have been complained about nationally.

I get the country being sick of Chiefs that is par for the course with this much dominance, I don’t get lying about what’s occurred bc these calls in both instances were clearly correct and would have been hose jobs had they not been called.
The real question is why is Cincy so undisciplined in these key moments?

That’s a coaching issue and we know their HC is a dipshit. Fans could blame the players or their own coaches for having no sense of the moment but it’s much easier to complain about the refs.

We should know. We spent nearly 20 years watching teams like the Colts and Patriots “get all the calls”. Turns out they were largely better coached and disciplined than anyone else. And that matters a lot in those moments
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:12 AM   #4658
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal Billy View Post
Most complaining about refs I see from all fan bases are opponents O-line not being called for holding all game long or wanting pre-snap penalties. Egregious ones are called. But honestly, if they called every little holding throughout the game it was absolutely suck. There would be a penalty every play it would be awful to watch.
Also, most fans don't actually know what holding is. Or more importantly what it isn't.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:18 AM   #4659
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpaint* View Post

And just like last time Burrow had a perfect chance to drive his team down the field to run out the clock, kick a FG and win the game.

And just like last time he froze up and took a sack.

Nobody talks about this but it’s ultimately why they lost. Burrow isn’t the one making the plays to finish his opponent.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:30 AM   #4660
GDT white noise poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengal Billy View Post
There are always going to be complainers about the refs from every fan base. That will never change. Idk about players I haven't heard/read anything there.

Penalties this year and in the AFCC game were legit. Penalty is a penalty, no complaining here. My issue is with the team having 7th round rookie and a young guy last year committing these boneheaded mistakes in end of the game critical situations. Personnel issues by the team having them in the game is my gripe.

Due to the Chiefs' success, they are now getting the "Patriots treatment" from the nation about "refs cheating and favoring them". It comes with the territory. You gotta ignore that BS.

And I agree, I think it's turning into a real rivalry between these teams. These games are always tight and tense. Gotta love it.

Obviously, I'm hoping they get to play again in a meaningful playoff game this year. But, to even get there, assuming health, the Bengals have to "nut up" and make a consistent run or they may not even make it in the playoffs. We'll see.
Yeah I think the game was overall officiated pretty well, most of the holding calls were legit I don't really remember any real tickytack calls but maybe there was 1 or 2, IDK.

I'm actually glad we have a real rival now. And I absolutely do not want to see the Bengals in the playoffs lol they're a real concern because it's coming down to 3 points and its decided on the last drive. Don't get me wrong the games are always good but there were several times I was thinking "I hate this game so much". These games give me grey hairs and take years off my life.
DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.DrunkBassGuitar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 11:02 AM   #4661
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar View Post
Yeah I think the game was overall officiated pretty well, most of the holding calls were legit I don't really remember any real tickytack calls but maybe there was 1 or 2, IDK.

I'm actually glad we have a real rival now. And I absolutely do not want to see the Bengals in the playoffs lol they're a real concern because it's coming down to 3 points and its decided on the last drive. Don't get me wrong the games are always good but there were several times I was thinking "I hate this game so much". These games give me grey hairs and take years off my life.
Agree. These games get the hairs gray for me too! Love it though
Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.Bengal Billy is not part of the Right 53.
Old Today, 11:03 AM   #4662
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
Also, most fans don't actually know what holding is. Or more importantly what it isn't.
True
Old Today, 11:09 AM   #4663
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
And just like last time Burrow had a perfect chance to drive his team down the field to run out the clock, kick a FG and win the game.

And just like last time he froze up and took a sack.

Nobody talks about this but it’s ultimately why they lost. Burrow isn’t the one making the plays to finish his opponent.
Can't argue it cause it's absolute truth (2 games in a row now).

Spags does a wonderful job disguising and saving a big time blitz for end of the game situations. He's brilliant.

However, Burrow has to know something like that's coming and check out/account for it.
Especially in the last AFCC game. Spags overloaded the right side of the D-Line and had Chris Jones on the left side all alone lined up against freaking Hakeem Adeniji (the turnstile). Burrow has got to see that and check out of a play or at least move someone over to help chip.

But nope. Jones blows right by Adeniji, big sack. Chiefs ball. Game over. :: similar on last drive this past Sunday.

Gotta believe Burrow will learn/develop that stuff. He's gotta do better there.
Old Today, 11:11 AM   #4664
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
7 bucks to pay off a ref? We are getting off cheap.
7 bucks is enough to land any Mom in ohio.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.