Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-21-2023, 10:00 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Carolina really traded it all for this

I can’t believe how tiny this guy is. At least Russell Wilson had a thick body frame. Bryce is short and lanky.

RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:47 AM   #121
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I just do not understand how they thought this guy was gonna work out.

I get Ryan Leaf. I get JaMarcus Russell. I can squint and see immense talent in either of those guys.

In an absolutely PERFECT world, Bryce Young ends up average for 12 games/season in between injuries. For about 6-7 years. And you end up eating a massive chunk of dead money at the back of his contract when that 2nd deal blows up in your face when he's fully and finally broken by trying to play NFL football in a high schooler's body.

There was just never a chance this went well. Ever.
I mean, if Mahomes flamed out you'd say the same thing about him. You've got to take your shot.

But yeah, that dude?

I mean what are you leaning on? he played well at Alabama? He moves around OK? He's above average at a couple things. That's not going to offset the size, which is real bad.

The clsoest thing was you could talk yourself into him becoming Brees. Pretty smart, pretty accurate, quick release. You could kinda see that at Alabama, not elite like Brees which is where the comparisons fall apart, but that's the only case I see.

But watching that video, Christ, you just have to be in a room with a dude that small to run up some red flags.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.