Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM   #76486
MVP

That Chiefs suck thread is great, the change in tones at the midway point is pure entertainment.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:59 PM   #76487
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazu View Post
I know what he means, though. This is the week that had to extinguish any last trace of hope. They need a complete franchise reset.
You’d think so but dom is a true homer and definitely still believes in the brain trust
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM   #76488
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
They all are over there.

Dom was in ban mode. This poor guy just expressed his feelings and got the hammer

What a sandy, bloody hatchet wound
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 04:12 PM   #76489
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
Perna is every donk fan this morning.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j-Vc2gpB...Zx58Uk8ZQOqPOS
I love how Perna probably originally started that channel to celebrate and discuss his amazing Denver Broncos football team. And now....for the last decade it's turned into a clown show where he gets drunk and loses his mind as the Broncos find new and inventive ways to suck with no hope in sight.

Meanwhile the Chiefs are in a dynasty and going for a 3-peat, 4th Super Bowl ring, 5th Super Bowl appearance, and 7th straight conference championship game appearance.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:14 PM   #76490
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I love how Perna probably originally started that channel to celebrate and discuss his amazing Denver Broncos football team. And now....for the last decade it's turned into a clown show where he gets drunk and loses his mind as the Broncos find new and inventive ways to suck with no hope in sight.

Meanwhile the Chiefs are in a dynasty and going for a 3-peat, 4th Super Bowl ring, 5th Super Bowl appearance, and 7th straight conference championship game appearance.
And I've gotten weirdly Zen (or as close as I'll ever be) about the whole thing.

I was indifferent pretty much the entire game yesterday. I saw enough to know that the Chiefs are a much more talented and post-season capable team than the Bengals. And that they might just shit this game down their leg anyway.

But it didn't really matter. We'll make the post-season and probably **** these dudes right up if/when needed.

It's...weird.

Regular season games are little more than a chance to scout potential post-season opponents for me at this point. If we win - neat. If not? Eh, we'll win next week. It'll be okay.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:21 PM   #76491
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post

Well, in actuality, they're going for their 5th Super Bowl ring, and their 7th Super Bowl appearance total. But I know what you mean.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 04:22 PM   #76492
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
And I've gotten weirdly Zen (or as close as I'll ever be) about the whole thing.

I was indifferent pretty much the entire game yesterday. I saw enough to know that the Chiefs are a much more talented and post-season capable team than the Bengals. And that they might just shit this game down their leg anyway.

But it didn't really matter. We'll make the post-season and probably **** these dudes right up if/when needed.

It's...weird.

Regular season games are little more than a chance to scout potential post-season opponents for me at this point. If we win - neat. If not? Eh, we'll win next week. It'll be okay.
Yeah I feel the same way. When it looked like we might lose that game yesterday I told myself the same thing. This game doesn't ultimately matter. Sure it'd be great to win it but if we lose, we move on.

And like you said, it's a great way for the coaches to scout opponents and figure out the perfect plays for if and when we play them again in January. I know we have better 2 point conversion plays than the one we ran out there against the Bengals. It was a big 2 point conversion. But there will likely be bigger ones.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:22 PM   #76493
Special Teams ACE!!!

How much does Sean Payton suck as a QB evaluator?

He signed Tyler Palko as an undrafted free agent. Gave him his NFL start!

Wait, but that's not all! He also kept him for two years.

Scott Pioli... Sean Payton... man I really can't tell the difference!
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM   #76494
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
They all are over there.

Dom was in ban mode. This poor guy just expressed his feelings and got the hammer

I love it when he shows up here preaching tolerance.

Last edited by TEX; Yesterday at 07:31 PM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Yesterday, 07:54 PM   #76495
Ultrabanned

Such a huge oversight by the oddsmakers. Those guys don’t know shit
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM   #76496
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Where is Dildo Joe?
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM   #76497
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlaChief58 View Post
What a sandy, bloody hatchet wound
Lol. Look at the dumbass hater post saying that Mahomes got bailed out. I love the tears. It doesn't matter that the dpi was blatant. Mahomes got bailed out in their eyes. SMH.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:38 PM   #76498
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
I love it when he shows up here preaching tolerance.
His wife thinks it’s adorable.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:52 AM   #76499
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
His wife thinks it’s adorable.
His wife is quite famous you know.

Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:57 AM   #76500
Supporter

Quote:
They all are over there.

WTF.

notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.