Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Did you have any doubts on 4th and 16?
H*** no. We have Patrick Mahomes II. 40 72.73%
(Ignore this - I can't post a poll with fewer than two options.) 15 27.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2024, 07:31 PM  
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Did you have any doubts on 4th and 16?

Poll coming as surely as Mahomes coming through on 4th and 16.

I find it amazing that I watch a 4th and 16 with the game on the line, and I expect to make it. This Mahomes guy is a game-changer.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:46 AM   #31
Veteran

I thought he had a good chance, but I would have accepted it if he hadn't. I have supreme confidence in Mahomes. I know he's going to at least put the ball somewhere useful and not choke by checking down or otherwise squandering the opportunity. It's interesting hearing the complaints of NFL fans saying that pass interference shouldn't be called on Hail Mary type plays, given that this wasn't at all a Hail Mary play, but instead a well-placed throw to a receiver positioned beyond the line to gain, thrown by a historically great QB, and with plenty of time on the clock for more plays.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 11:49 AM   #32
Veteran

My past Chiefs trauma now only revisits me when I'm watching other teams in late-game situations and feel a little sad for their fans because their team has a typical QB, one not likely to rise up to the occasion.
DanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDanT 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 12:01 PM   #33
MVP

My favorite thing is the absolute bitch fest I see from other teams fans about the penalty.

"You can't call that in that situation"
"That happens ALL the time"

Completely ignoring the 50 yard gain that was negated the play before. ****ing hilarious.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:03 PM   #34
MVP

Also I thought there was a decent shot we pick it up because I've seen Mahomes do it before, but I thought there was a greater likelihood that we didn't get it. Rice catches that ball though if he's not being hit when the ball is 5 yards away.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM   #35
Consuming CP souls

When he rolled outta the pocket like 99% sure something good was coming
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM   #36
Consuming CP souls

I felt the hands the face penalty was a lame as **** way to lose a game is about most of the thoughts
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM   #37
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlphg9 View Post
Also I thought there was a decent shot we pick it up because I've seen Mahomes do it before, but I thought there was a greater likelihood that we didn't get it. Rice catches that ball though if he's not being hit when the ball is 5 yards away.
The Bengal guy ****ed that up, he had no way to defend it other than to go through Rice, so if he doesn't make contact it's a catch.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:06 PM   #38
Comfortably Numb

It's a bad situation to be in, but honestly I think I can say that you have to feel better than 31 of the other franchise fan bases would feel under that situation.
VAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliVAChief 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:32 PM   #39
Elway be drinkin' again

I told my daughter after the hands to the face. No big deal. They will get it close enough for Butt Kicker to get the win. She looked at me like I was a bit nuts. 30 seconds later the perfect pass for a PI call. Then, she just shook her head.

There is a steady calm that comes over one's self, for me anyway, when you know that #15 is on your side.
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Yesterday, 01:13 PM   #40
Needs more middle fingers

Felt like we had a chance, but also felt like the chance was low.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:41 PM   #41
Feeling Victorian

For some strange reason no. We'd been here before and done it. The confidence to make it is there. Years gone by it never was. Even though it was by penalty you knew something good was gonna happen.
alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.alanm is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:02 PM   #42
Veteran

The Chiefs were having issues with the Bengals defense all game. I am hopeful that the Chiefs will work on more under center plays. Quick hitters to stop the Fangio 6 defense.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #43
Starter

I was optimistic, but fearful. How could you be otherwise?
gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM   #44
MVP

I have only listened to the game in the radio. Sketchy AM at that.
Pretty blind to it, but in the car I pretty much thought the game was over.
Was also concerned about the kick. Seemed like a good distance and the game felt like a funk for the Chiefs
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.