Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-12-2024, 12:38 PM  
Grand champ

For those with children: Do you think you’re a better parent than your parents were?

Discuss
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:27 PM   #151
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Same here. My son is 32. He's in Manhattan pursing his dream. No idea what he is making but he did share last week that him and the finance just signed a $6500 a month lease for an apt. in Manhattan.

That is awesome
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:33 PM   #152
Veteran

My kids are 4 and 7 months. I have time to turn my parenting around.
UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.UteChief must have mowed badgirl's lawn.