Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:17 PM   #796
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’m boutta head to the store. What kinda sub you want?
If you're still there, get me a fried chicken sub. You know the side.

Thanks bro.
ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.ghak99 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 02:20 PM   #797
pie is never free

Delano is one of the biggest woke, virtue signaling jackoffs on the board
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:21 PM   #798
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Delano is one of the biggest woke, virtue signaling jackoffs on the board
I just find it hilarious that he's comparing me to a serial killer for basically being an asshole when he's been following me around ever since we had one negative interaction.

One of us is acting like a psychopath, and it's definitely not me
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:24 PM   #799
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I just find it hilarious that he's comparing me to a serial killer for basically being an asshole when he's been following me around ever since we had one negative interaction.

He has gone completely unhinged in DC threads several times. Projection is a real thing.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:27 PM   #800
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
He has gone completely unhinged in DC threads several times. Projection is a real thing.
I've had a lot of arguments and gone back and forth with many different people on CP and I don't recall somebody ever being so butthurt over one single interaction. It's really ****ing weird. It wasn't even anything THAT serious, I'm pretty sure it was Butker related.
Old Today, 02:29 PM   #801
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
I've had a lot of arguments and back and forths with many different people on CP and I don't recall somebody ever being so butthurt over one single interaction. It's really ****ing weird.
Eh - don't worry yourself about it too much.

About half his posts 'round here are about someone else that posts 'round here.

He's not obsessed with you - he's just not a very interesting poster.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:30 PM   #802
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Eh - don't worry yourself about it too much.

About half his posts 'round here are about someone else that posts 'round here.

He's not obsessed with you - he's just not a very interesting poster.
Fair enough. I honestly don't even really remember him beyond our interactions, so you're probably right about him just being a bore. I did notice that he will pretend to care about a topic/argument when it's obvious he's just trying to pile on.
Old Today, 02:31 PM   #803
pie is never free

Quote:

He does it with several people here, including me

I've literally never once quoted him to attempt interaction, except when he's swooped in outta the clear blue sky, and quoted me first to attempt some lame ass smear

He's an attention seeking, virtue signaling douchebag
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:32 PM   #804
Needs more middle fingers

I like Mecca and Staylor just fine, so im not gonna jump in this too much.

But i will say this: Had Mecca said some shit like that to me, i woulda handled it way worse than Staylor did.

It woulda been pages of me cussing him the **** out and talkin' mad shit by now. Just throwin' that out there.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:33 PM   #805
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Fair enough. I honestly don't even really remember him beyond our interactions, so you're probably right about him just being a bore. I did notice that he will pretend to care about a topic/argument when it's obvious he's just trying to pile on.
"...Small minds discuss people"

When you don't have ideas and aren't well informed enough to discuss events, then what are you left with?

Folks like that, you just shrug and move along.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:33 PM   #806
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post

But i will say this: Had Mecca said some shit like that to me, i woulda handled it way worse than Staylor did.

It woulda been pages of me cussing him the **** out and talkin' mad shit by now. Just throwin' that out there.
Yea, I let him off the hook pretty easy, but that's because I'm not easily offended.
Old Today, 02:37 PM   #807
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
"...Small minds discuss people"

When you don't have ideas and aren't well informed enough to discuss events, then what are you left with?

Folks like that, you just shrug and move along.
I shall take your advice on this one and ignore him from now on.
Old Today, 02:39 PM   #808
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post

It would've been ****ing hilarious if he didn't ruin it by being a smarmy ****.

Mecca slinging one of the most obscure slurs you'll ever see in a random internet slap fight is peak absurd comedy, especially given his normal disposition.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:42 PM   #809
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
It would've been ****ing hilarious if he didn't ruin it by being a smarmy ****.

Mecca slinging one of the most obscure slurs you'll ever see in a random internet slap fight is peak absurd comedy, especially given his normal disposition.
It's so obscure that I didn't even know what it meant as a Cuban

I'm like 99% sure anybody under 50 who isn't a commie has never even heard it. It reeks of something he's heard in his commie bubble and I believe he genuinely doesn't think it's a slur because he's brainwashed.
Old Today, 02:46 PM   #810
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I've had a lot of arguments and gone back and forth with many different people on CP and I don't recall somebody ever being so butthurt over one single interaction. It's really ****ing weird. It wasn't even anything THAT serious, I'm pretty sure it was Butker related.
You threatened my wife once, I ended up locking you in an armored truck
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.