Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 12:56 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

*LFG Royals @ Yankees 9-11 GDT*

F the Yankees

https://x.com/Royals/status/18339396...wMhCM13pQ&s=19
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM   #181
Veteran

Haven't won a series in Yankee stadium in 10 years. Embarrassing.
MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.MAG would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM   #182
The Insider

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAG View Post
And we have more World Series championships and AL Championships than the Yankees during that time as well.
ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiefsCountry is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:23 AM   #183
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
That stat is completely meaningless. Just get to the Playoffs and let’s see what we can do.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:55 AM   #184
Ultrabanned

I don’t mind the ghost runner at second. Get these games over quicker. There’s already too many of them. Let’s not forget that baseball, while sometimes fun, is just a bridge to football season after all
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:22 AM   #185
Spiraling down the Drain

What a way to lose.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:25 AM   #186
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
I Haven't seen my penis in years. Embarrassing.
FYP
GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 06:34 AM   #187
Wasted away again...

I said going in that I would be happy if we went 1-2. I can't say I'm happy, because we blew leads in both losses. But I can't be too pissed either. Just don't let it snowball into another losing streak and we'll be fine.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:20 AM   #188
Champion Golfer Of The Year

For everything negative that happened during this 20 game stretch, I’m pleased with the results. Ultimately, this game means nothing.

I have to chuckle when VAG makes his appearance after a loss.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Today, 07:25 AM   #189
I don’t care for Auburn

Still baffling why we didn’t bunt the leadoff runner from second to third when we had no outs.
RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.RollChiefsRoll threw an interception on a screen pass.