Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 05:02 PM   #76216
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by manchambo View Post
People say that kind of stuff all the time.

If he and the organization really believed that, they wouldn't have sat at 10 hoping to get him. Anyone who knew what Mahomes was would trade everything to pick him.
The Chiefs were reported to have tried to go higher. 10 was the highest they could get to.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:04 PM   #76217
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni View Post
I did. I knew EXACTLY what Mahomes was when they drafted him. Dude was ****ing phenomenal on a shit team. Was not throwing empty swings and screens like a certain Oregon QB. He was making big boy elite passes into tight windows EVERY week. Most impressive college player I've ever seen and said it BEFORE he was a Chief
I came to this board as a Mahomes fan before he played in the NFL.

Made my screen name before he ever played an NFL game, and it wasn't just wishful thinking.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:07 PM   #76218
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
I didn't mention Sean Payton. And I wouldn't.

And I didn't suggest it was all luck.

I did suggest that Bill Walsh is the only person I can think of who picked and developed two all time great QBs.

I'll give you Andy Reid by assuming McNabb belongs in that class plus partial credit for Favre.

Who else?

Holmgren with Favre and Hasselbeck?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:08 PM   #76219
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I'm not talking about any of that. I'm talking about the fact that talent scouts think they have found a HOF QB pretty much every year, and they're usually wrong.

When they turn out to be right, they say "I knew that guy was going to be great."
So you don't have any examples of a GM publicly saying something like that like I thought? You're just talking out of your ass? Got it!
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:10 PM   #76220
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Holmgren with Favre and Hasselbeck?
Maybe? I have a hard time putting Hasselbeck in the same category as Mahomes and Favre.
manchambo has disabled reputation
Old Today, 05:12 PM   #76221
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
So you don't have any examples of a GM publicly saying something like that like I thought? You're just talking out of your ass? Got it!
I mean, yeah, he says that now. If Mahomes had turned out badly I think he would have kept his mouth shut about it.
Old Today, 05:14 PM   #76222
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I mean, yeah, he says that now. If Mahomes had turned out badly I think he would have kept his mouth shut about it.
JFC are you reeruned?

Again, he said this before Mahomes ever even started a meaningful game. It was at the combine, and it was on video.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:23 PM   #76223
Ultrabanned

Quote:
JFC are you reeruned?

Again, he said this before Mahomes ever even started a meaningful game. It was at the combine, and it was on video.
It is incredibly hard for a donk fan to imagine a GM/scout/coach calling their shot and it actually being right.

They're used to a lot of blather with nothing to show for it a few years later.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:27 PM   #76224
Consuming CP souls

Did did manchabo just pretend moving from 27 to 10 isn't a big deal? Wow
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:27 PM   #76225
Veteran

Quote:
JFC are you reeruned?

I've googled and can only find videos of him recollecting that. If you say so I guess I believe you.
Old Today, 05:29 PM   #76226
Choco Favre

Quote:
He didn’t think the Denver qb situation would be a big drop off either.

He’s a mess
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:30 PM   #76227
Veteran

Quote:
I did not. I said that Mahomes is so good that moving from 27 to 10 is not reflective of actually knowing how good he was.

And I have also noted repeatedly the context that no one knew how good he was--not any other team. It's kind of hard to believe that no team in the NFL had a scout capable of recognizing how good he would be, except the Chiefs.

Especially in the broader context of scouts routinely having consensus views on number one or number two pick QBs who turn out to be dogshit.
Old Today, 05:36 PM   #76228
Veteran

It's not like I'm making this shit up. Look at draft history and the success rate on first round QB picks is less than 50%

https://www.bigblueview.com/2024/4/1...ted-in-round-1

And so many times you have guys picked one or two, everyone agrees they're good picks, and they fail.
Old Today, 05:37 PM   #76229
Choco Favre

Quote:
It's not like I'm making this shit up. Look at draft history and the success rate on first round QB picks is less than 50%

And so many times you have guys picked one or two, everyone agrees they're good picks, and they fail.
Well, not everyone can recognize talent like our front office
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 05:39 PM   #76230
Consuming CP souls

Quote:

You realize Veach and Paton are on different stratosphere right? That's not luck or accident
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.