Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 11:01 AM  
MVP

What are your NFL WK 1 Overreactions?

Curious what your overreactions are to players and teams after wk1?

I'll start...

1. Chiefs are going to be deadly and Worthy finishes as the #1 rookie WR.

2. Chase gets paid, Bengals miss the playoffs.

3. Tampa wins their division.

4. Achane finishes as a top 3 RB.

5. Rodgers has a mediocre year.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 10:38 PM   #46
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Stefanski is fired this season
I have no clue why he’s not gone years ago. His best offensive season was with Baker. And that was 1. Obviously unacceptable, 2. A long ****ing time ago.

What the **** are they doing? Fire everybody but the HC?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM   #47
Supporter

Hot takes:

1. Colts win the south, Richardson is the next name everybody want to dethrone Mahomes.

2. Archane gets hurt. O/U week 6.

3. Miami wins 8 games and misses the playoffs. They were a ****ing horror show. And what the **** Jags? Jesus.

4. Detroit Rams was the NFCCG preview.

5. Rodgers is so toxic the whole ****ing thing burns. I didn’t watch the game but I’m damn interested to see the highlights.

6. Russell Wilson never plays another game.

7. NFL sues Watson for bad faith negotiations.

8. Antonio Pierce tries to fight Mahomes and gets excommunicated from the league.

Here’s my dumbass one that definitely won’t happen.

Nobody watches the Saints. But Carr detonates the jackasses in the South because my GOD they’re terrible. Does just enough in other games to stay relevant, Carr is runner up for MVP.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:17 PM   #48
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Hot takes:

1. Colts win the south, Richardson is the next name everybody want to dethrone Mahomes.

2. Archane gets hurt. O/U week 6.

3. Miami wins 8 games and misses the playoffs. They were a ****ing horror show. And what the **** Jags? Jesus.

4. Detroit Rams was the NFCCG preview.

5. Rodgers is so toxic the whole ****ing thing burns. I didn’t watch the game but I’m damn interested to see the highlights.

6. Russell Wilson never plays another game.

7. NFL sues Watson for bad faith negotiations.

8. Antonio Pierce tries to fight Mahomes and gets excommunicated from the league.

Here’s my dumbass one that definitely won’t happen.

Nobody watches the Saints. But Carr detonates the jackasses in the South because my GOD they’re terrible. Does just enough in other games to stay relevant, Carr is runner up for MVP.
Richardson looked flashy. Is there a reason to think he will stay healthy?

I'm not sold on rams and 49ers looked pretty good. I guess if rams get their OL back and WR back and QB stays healthy, but I'm not seeing it.

I thought Rodgers had checked out of football. Yes, I thought it was conceivable he could bring it, but rather unlikely. Jets D did not impress.

Browns are going to have to bench Watson.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 12:17 AM   #49
Politically Incorrect

1. Dallas Cowboys will finally make it back to the Super Bowl after 29 years.

2. Patriots will make the playoffs

3. Bills will be best team in AFC

4. Lamar Jackson will finish the season with over 1,250 yards rushing

5. Tua and Tyreek will be NFLs co-MVPs
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:33 AM   #50
MVP

Burrow underwhelms and Bengals miss the playoffs.

Miami wins the AFCE.

Chargers go to the playoffs.

Bills win no more than 9 and closer to 6.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 03:42 AM   #51
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I'd almost list that as a real possibility at this point.

I don't think the Ravens make the playoffs. Most teams can just force Lamar to throw to his sub-mid WR's and profit. Spy him, blitz him, and let him dump off 15 times to the HB if he wants.
I don’t understand why Lamar is getting trashed. He put up 400 yds on KC. Don’t we think the Chiefs’ defense is good? Disrespecting him is disrespecting the Chiefs.

Setting aside the numbers, I thought he looked better than ever. He dropped 15 lbs and is even faster and more elusive than before. And he made some great throws and made plays in the clutch.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old Today, 05:31 AM   #52
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
I don’t understand why Lamar is getting trashed. He put up 400 yds on KC. Don’t we think the Chiefs’ defense is good? Disrespecting him is disrespecting the Chiefs.

Setting aside the numbers, I thought he looked better than ever. He dropped 15 lbs and is even faster and more elusive than before. And he made some great throws and made plays in the clutch.
He gave everything he had and Pat kind of took it easy lulz
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.