Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:22 PM   #646
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Wait people actually think the cop should be fired?

Reek literally played in the game after this whole thing... WTF are we talking about.
Yes...it's wild isn't it. They put him on Admin leave and they point to that and say he must have done something wrong. Most traffic stops are public like this, and I would imagine they are doing this out of an abundance of caution. We don't know, but I would be shocked if he got fired and if he's been there 27 years...he's got his pension. He could just retire if he wanted to...
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 04:24 PM   #647
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:

Reek literally played in the game after this whole thing... WTF are we talking about.
So Reek was a victim of unnecessary violence?

Odd....odd that happened to a guy like him.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:32 PM   #648
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Can I view it as "both parties contributed to this situation" or do I have to pick a side here?
No you are obligated to pick a side. 😀

I was going to comment on how this was one of the better controversial discussions I've seen on cp. And I think it's because most people are uncomfortable by both parties, though most are much more uncomfortable with one side over the other.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:45 PM   #649
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
No you are obligated to pick a side. 😀

I was going to comment on how this was one of the better controversial discussions I've seen on cp. And I think it's because most people are uncomfortable by both parties, though most are much more uncomfortable with one side over the other.
Sounds like a couple shitty humans found each other.

I'd prefer a happier world but I also don't see the problem in this case...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:45 PM   #650
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post

Tons! That's why you all have to use terrible examples like Michael Brown and Jacob Blake, huh?
Did I mention any names? Rodney King was a blatant one but no doubt you'd make excuses for that too
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 04:46 PM   #651
In Search of a Life

Quote:

i mean, I hate the idea of "just show each other you can forgive over a few beers" because nothing ever gets accomplished except for saving face for each of them. But honestly, I'm way more interested in showing a sincere commitment for the PD to be better than firing an officer who will just find his way another district. Both these guys saying they could do better works for me

The part I can't get on board with is how much reign some people think officers should have once provoked. In this case it was probably more being provoked and annoyed than it was being threatened. And going Rambo is a good way for this shit to go south real fast. Much as people want to act like this is about officer safety, it is this kind of reaction that either gets officers shot or leads to officers shooting an unarmed man. Don't sugarcoat this with union bs. Take accountability and commit to being better
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:50 PM   #652
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Did I mention any names? Rodney King was a blatant one but no doubt you'd make excuses for that too
Nah Rodney had it coming.........

(OBVIOUSLY TROLLING)
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:54 PM   #653
Fight, build, win!

I have nothing to add here other than Reek get an earlier start to your workplace. You endangered the public and came across a dick of a traffic cop. You were in his domain where he is the boss under the authority to enforce the laws on that public right of way. If you followed his instructions give him some respect get your ticket and be on your merry way.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:22 PM   #654
Grand champ

Wait a sec..

Cuban officer with anger problems in South Florida………..

Is this cop Staylor?!?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:30 PM   #655
Going home eventually

Reek a victim my ass. He's a a self entitled arrogant dipshit with zero restraint for his actions.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:30 PM   #656
Going home eventually

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I have nothing to add here other than Reek get an earlier start to your workplace. You endangered the public and came across a dick of a traffic cop. You were in his domain where he is the boss under the authority to enforce the laws on that public right of way. If you followed his instructions give him some respect get your ticket and be on your merry way.
You mean man of a cop. Cops are supposed to be tough and not take shit.
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:24 PM   #657
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Wait a sec..

Cuban officer with anger problems in South Florida………..

Is this cop Staylor?!?
The last thing I would ever be is a cop.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.