Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2023, 05:53 PM  
Banned

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.JustDíqLix < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 02:51 PM   #4411
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingDiqLix View Post
Don’t want to listen to me? Fine. Listen to MVP voters;

x.com/emmanuelacho/status/1833201404741357875?s=46
Same chode says you guys will suck shit.

Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:51 PM
DJ's left nut
This message has been deleted by DJ's left nut.
Old Today, 02:52 PM   #4412

Yeah, this isn't even fun anymore. It's pretty clear by your pathetic attempts to fantasize about Allen on the Chiefs and this appeal to authority to Emmanuel ****ing Ocho that your heart just really isn't into it.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:53 PM   #4413
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
And even if the kicker didnt fail, it was for a ****ing tie. Dick Licks acting like that was the game winning FG or some shit.

We all know how this goes. Whoopie, you tie it up and then Mahomes finishes you off in OT.

Same ol'.

Or the fact that on two consecutive plays prior to the missed field goal Allen tried really hard to give us a defensive TD. On second down he threw a for certain pick 6 to Sneed that McDuffie broke up. The very next play he had a terrible fumble which was so close to being recovered, perhaps for a TD.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:05 PM   #4414
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
Alright **** face, lets do this.

1. Reid was recently fired from Philly and was thought of as a HC that was a poor game/clock manager and never ran the ball. It was said that he was a terrible talent evaulator and helped burn Philly's roster to the ground and that he couldn't win shit w/o his retired (fired?) DC.

No one was talking about him as a future HOF. **** outta here.

4. A Team that hadn't won a playoff game in 50 years and was just laughed off the field by a pathetic Steelers team. **** off with that "playoff" shit.

5. Alex Smith never won a playoff game you ****ing moron.

6. You're a ****ing moron.

GTFO with that gay shit
Just to clarify a bit...

Jim Johnson was Andy's DC in Philly at the time, he actually passed away prior to 2009\2010(?) season. Most at the time pointed to him (Jim) being the required piece that Andy needed and was instrumental in a lot of the success Andy had at the time.

Are we forgetting the 2015 season already!? Alex Smith and the Chiefs taking on Bobby Hoyer and the Houston Texans in Houston and whooping them 30-0? Knile Davis taking the opening kickoff 100 yards to a TD! A lot of us old-timers were in tears after that game washing away the 0-8 playoff record since 1993 season. Mahomes did end up breaking the 'Home Playoff' drought but let us not forget our humble beginnings.

I've checked on the "You're a ****ing moron." part and it appears you are correct on that one so carry-on.
kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.kpic must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 03:06 PM   #4415
Supporter

Quote:
Ahh, yes, I do recall when Josh Allen missed that field goal at the end of the game.

You’re right.
Score a damn TD then. Ohhh. NM
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:08 PM   #4416
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Oh, and lets also remember that there was almost 2 minutes left in that game.

It wasn't going to overtime. If Bass hits the kick, Mahomes takes it down the field and finishes what he started.

Unlike Allen. Who's claim to fame is almost winning a playoff game before the better QB nipped him at the line.

Again.
Exactly.

The Chiefs were getting the ball back with, at worst, 90 seconds left, and two timeouts. They would have just gone and gotten into FG range and ended it that way, even if Bass makes it.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:48 PM   #4417
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Exactly.

The Chiefs were getting the ball back with, at worst, 90 seconds left, and two timeouts. They would have just gone and gotten into FG range and ended it that way, even if Bass makes it.
It would've been one of those things where we cruised down the field, score a FG to win it and the talking heads say "hey, the Bills played them tough; only lost by 3..."

When the only thing that kept us from putting up a TD was clock management.

Mahomes was winning that game.

It's why I say I wish that Garapollo would've actually hit that throw to Emmanuel Sanders. Mahomes would've come back down the field and taken the lead back. I'm sure of that.

I wouldn't have cared if Diggs would've caught that ball and housed it - Mahomes wasn't losing that game. He'd have marched them down the field for the winning TD if he had to.

All some of these things have ever done is take away chances for more Mahomes greatness.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:53 PM   #4418

Yep. That's why it's so hilarious to see Diqlix in here whining about Bass when Allen was ****ing up repeatedly on that drive.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:11 PM   #4419
Special Teams ACE!!!

Josh Allen is too stupid to win a Super Bowl, Diqlix. And you know it.

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he had a Brett Favre moment where he asked one of the backup QBs, "Okay, wait... what's a nickel defense again?"

If the situations were reversed and Allen played for Andy, I think it'd be like Favre in Green Bay. MAYBE Andy carries his dumb ass to one ring. But as for all of these tight close games where Mahomes has HAD to be great? You really think Josh has the smarts to make the right decision with the ball that quickly and also the mental courage to not psych himself out? And if you think that, show me ANY other "gotta have it game" where Josh Allen came through for you in the clutch other than 13 seconds (a game he ****ing lost lol).

As for basically winning all of Mahomes' rings? All three? ****ing miss me with that shit.

Josh has Stupid QB Syndrome, diqlix. I'm very sorry.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:17 PM   #4420

He had his chance in January to slay that demon and beat Mahomes in a playoff game. The best he could muster was a game tying FG attempt with over a minute and a half left of game time for the Chiefs to respond
Old Today, 04:21 PM   #4421
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
He had his chance in January to slay that demon and beat Mahomes in a playoff game. The best he could muster was a game tying FG attempt with over a minute and a half left of game time for the Chiefs to respond
I think he's the only AFC QB capable of beating Mahomes at this point. Burro isn't healthy enough to last a season and his WR corps is revolting against the team.

And in a perfect world Burro has the higher IQ and ceiling but he's a notoriously slow starter that's pretty beat up. Wouldn't shock me if he went full Andrew Luck in a few years.

Oddly enough Allen's body has held up to the insane beating he's been putting it through. That won't last forever but it has surprisingly well so far...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:22 PM   #4422

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he had a Brett Favre moment where he asked one of the backup QBs, "Okay, wait... what's a nickel defense again?"

If the situations were reversed and Allen played for Andy, I think it'd be like Favre in Green Bay. MAYBE Andy carries his dumb ass to one ring. But as for all of these tight close games where Mahomes has HAD to be great? You really think Josh has the smarts to make the right decision with the ball that quickly and also the mental courage to not psych himself out? And if you think that, show me ANY other "gotta have it game" where Josh Allen came through for you in the clutch other than 13 seconds (a game he ****ing lost lol).

As for basically winning all of Mahomes' rings? All three? ****ing miss me with that shit.

What makes Allen appreciably different from Donovan McNabb?

Big, athletic, strong-armed, erratic accuracy, questionable decision-making.

Reid can do a lot with a guy like that. And yeah, he's probably better now than he was then. He'd probably do MORE with Allen than he did with McNabb.

But how much? Get to 2 Super Bowls instead of just 1? Win one of the two instead of lose the one he actually made it to?

Okay. I can buy that. If the Bills had taken Mahomes and the Chiefs Allen, perhaps the resumes would be a bit closer. I do think Reid probably gets a championship done with Allen. And I question just how much McDermott could've won with Mahomes.

But I absolutely think the Bills manage a title in 2020 or 2021 with Mahomes. They damn sure don't lose to the friggen Texans in 2019. They don't turtle up and quit against the Bengals in the Divisional round in 2022.

Undoubtedly the question is CLOSER if the two guys switched sides. But if you put Allen on the Chiefs, the team isn't as good as it is with Mahomes on the Chiefs. It just isn't. And if you put Mahomes on the Bills, they win MORE than they've won with Allen.

Do situations have something to do with how WIDE the resume gap between the respective players is? Sure. But ceteris paribus, Patrick Mahomes is going to give you better outcomes every time than Josh Allen.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:25 PM   #4423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I think he's the only AFC QB capable of beating Mahomes at this point. Burro isn't healthy enough to last a season and his WR corps is revolting against the team.

And in a perfect world Burro has the higher IQ and ceiling but he's a notoriously slow starter that's pretty beat up. Wouldn't shock me if he went full Andrew Luck in a few years.

Oddly enough Allen's body has held up to the insane beating he's been putting it through. That won't last forever but it has surprisingly well so far...
Absolutely.

I've said it repeatedly - Allen is the only guy in the NFL who's A game is on par with Mahomes A game.

He can trade punches with Mahomes over a 1-game sample size. And one day it might even be enough to beat him when it matters.

But how you play on your B, C and D games matters. Or in Allen's case, his F games (because Mahomes has had one F half in his entire career). And in that regard, it's Mahomes in a walk.
Old Today, 04:37 PM   #4424
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post

The difference between Josh and Lamar last playoffs was the Buffalo coaching staff was smart enough to not have Josh passing much against the Chiefs D.

They knew Allen would get confused and make too many dumb mistakes if he was asked to play like a Mahomes.

So Allen was instructed to just dump the ball off if he was confused and that was one of the great last gifts Daboll left the Buffalo B team offensive coaches with regards to Allen.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:41 PM   #4425
MVP

Quote:
Ahh, yes, I do recall when Josh Allen missed that field goal at the end of the game.

You’re right.
I recall Josh fumbling on the final drive and getting away with it. Chiefs guy screwed up the recovery. I also recall Mecole Hardman fumbling on the Buffalo goal line. The Bills were very fortunate to only be down by 3 points instead of 10 points at the end.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.