Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:53 AM   #436
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Yeah I dont think anyone is too hung up on the cops being assholes to reek who was being asshole to them. But they can't get physical. Obviously cops can but there is a standard for what is considered excessive. And they can't just cuff anyone, and I'm sure Calais Campbell has some legal action brewing too.
Why can't they cuff someone who is being detained? If you are uncooperative and rolling up your tinted window to where they cannot see what you are doing, they have every right to remove you from the vehicle and cuff you to guarantee their safety. They could/should have done this a little less aggressively in this case, but cuffing Tyreek wasn't out of line.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:01 AM   #437
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
Did your mom or dad use the line "Stop crying before I give you something to cry about?" on you? I know I got that a few times in my life as a kid.
I got a belt the first time and the crying went on long enough that Pop felt like I was trying to guilt trip him. Man didn’t play. Of course, he survived a bullet in Korea when he was about 20 years old.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #438
MVP

Quote:
I don't know Florida law but from a quick search it says 50 mph over the speed limit is a felony and 30 mph over is a misdemeanor. So I'd assume he was less than 30 over the speed limit when he was caught
Interesting. The reckless driving statute in Florida mentions nothing about any amount of speed over.

I am going to assume that a reckless driving citation was given to Tryreek because the officers did not know how fast he was going.

I'm sure anyone, if they wanted, could easily figure out how fast he was going by a time and distance calculation.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 09:03 AM   #439
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Yeah I dont think anyone is too hung up on the cops being assholes to reek who was being asshole to them. But they can't get physical. Obviously cops can but there is a standard for what is considered excessive. And they can't just cuff anyone, and I'm sure Calais Campbell has some legal action brewing too.
All cops are assholes, part of the job description. All they ask in return, is for you to NOT be an asshole, the one time that they have you by the balls.
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 09:04 AM   #440
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Liquor View Post
Kiimo doing a solid Loneiguana impression though
Kalifornians are just better than everyone else don't you know!

Remember when Dane said like 50% of his 4th graders classmates were non-binary or some shit?

I remember that every time a Cali bro talks down about any other part of the country. They're the normal ones out there for sure
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:05 AM   #441
Repeal the 19th Amendment

We should be fair to all sides in this debate. "Racist" doesn't apply to the cop apologists in this thread. In this case, they are white knighting for a pack of neck-tatted Cubans with outsized egos and badges. Basically, they have turned #BacktheBlue into #MyBackdoorPleaseBlue.

Count me both as a race realist, and a cop realist. The cops lose this particular encounter. Somebody had to.
GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:06 AM   #442
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Remember when Dane said like 50% of his 4th graders classmates were non-binary or some shit?

I remember that every time a Cali bro talks down about any other part of the country. They're the normal ones out there for sure
Except for the ones that live in the country.
Old Today, 09:08 AM   #443
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba View Post
Interesting. The reckless driving statute in Florida mentions nothing about any amount of speed over.

I am going to assume that a reckless driving citation was given to Tryreek because the officers did not know how fast he was going.

I'm sure anyone, if they wanted, could easily figure out how fast he was going by a time and distance calculation.
What I was thinking here.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #444
Sleeping on the blacktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

What happened to that fruit loop? Did he OD on his own farts or something?
George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.George Liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:14 AM   #445
Please squeeze

As someone who has done traffic stops I am ok with how the police handled it right up to the point where they dragged him out. I thought that was over the top.

I always think about how this officer handled this lady and I think he handled it like I would have. This was way worse than what Tyreek did.

dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #446
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Just because YOU act like a dumbass it doesn't give the cops the right to act like a dumbass and use excessive force. They are supposed to be the GOOD GUYS.

Is that so difficult to understand?

There was no reason for it to escalate to where it did other than the cops escalating the situation. 4 of them vs 1 Hill.
You want cops to be SAINTS! Lets just call the cops behavior....tough love!!!!
tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.tyreekthefreak must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #447
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba View Post

I saw a video where the cop said he was going 60mph and he was getting ticketed for seatbelt and careless driving. There's also video from the motorcycle cop that shows Tyreeks car passing by and there's no chance its going anywhere close to 100mph. It appears more likely to be in the 50-60mph range to the naked eye. It sounds like they didn't have him on radar to begin with but who knows.

The most frustrating part about all of this is the immediate narratives that spread like wildfire. People automatically believe the first thing they read, especially if it first their preferred narrative.

Tyreek COULD have acted differently for sure, but it's not as if he was agressive with the cops. The officers 100% SHOULD have behaved better. They came in hot from the onset for what video shows to be a minor infraction at worst. Scotty Scheffler, the nicest guy in America, just got done dealing with something similar.

I hate disparaging law enforcement because it's an extremely risky job. I have no idea why anyone would want that profession, due to the potential danger AS WELL AS the microscope you're under while doing your job in stressful situations. But at the end of the day, you can't treat people the way he was just treated without repurcussions. And until there is consistent accountability for the ones who act like assholes, the behavior will continue.
blake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliblake5676 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #448
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Why can't they cuff someone who is being detained? If you are uncooperative and rolling up your tinted window to where they cannot see what you are doing, they have every right to remove you from the vehicle and cuff you to guarantee their safety. They could/should have done this a little less aggressively in this case, but cuffing Tyreek wasn't out of line.
Yeah, this was more a comment that you can't just arrest anyone because you want to. Obviously service staff much less so. Im not really outraged that they wanted him out of the vehicle but I don't think it was necessary. I don't think the amount of force used at multiple points in the interaction was at all necessary.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:16 AM   #449
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

In reading through this thread, one thing suddenly strikes me. I was on a jury recently for something bad, a murder case, and one of the things that the law really punishes is escalation of a situation. For both sides, it's a really good idea to de-escalate and a really bad idea to escalate. We should all always keep that in mind. It's a good philosophy in general and it can get you out of legal problems.

Tyreek cause the initial escalation when he was speeding, and then escalated again by rolling his window up, and then escalated again by complaining about the window and not sitting down when told, etc. You fight that battle later if you need to.

The second cop escalated by dragging him out of the car and dragging him down on the pavement. The cop may have a legal right to do so if the citizen is being non-compliant, but it's obvious that the cop had an attitude. He was escalating by insulting Tyreek about crying and by generally being a jerk.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:28 AM   #450
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
I saw a video where the cop said he was going 60mph and he was getting ticketed for seatbelt and careless driving. There's also video from the motorcycle cop that shows Tyreeks car passing by and there's no chance its going anywhere close to 100mph. It appears more likely to be in the 50-60mph range to the naked eye. It sounds like they didn't have him on radar to begin with but who knows.

The most frustrating part about all of this is the immediate narratives that spread like wildfire. People automatically believe the first thing they read, especially if it first their preferred narrative.

Tyreek COULD have acted differently for sure, but it's not as if he was agressive with the cops. The officers 100% SHOULD have behaved better. They came in hot from the onset for what video shows to be a minor infraction at worst. Scotty Scheffler, the nicest guy in America, just got done dealing with something similar.

I hate disparaging law enforcement because it's an extremely risky job. I have no idea why anyone would want that profession, due to the potential danger AS WELL AS the microscope you're under while doing your job in stressful situations. But at the end of the day, you can't treat people the way he was just treated without repurcussions. And until there is consistent accountability for the ones who act like assholes, the behavior will continue.
He covered about a quarter mile in about 12 seconds with varying levels of speed. On a straight line, it takes 15 seconds to go a quarter mile at 60 MPH. We don't see the posted speed limit, but I'd bet 45 at the most and probably 30 MPH. The sounds of the car is also going to indicate a high level of speed. They couldn't clock him or have a radar gun, so they cannot prove exactly how fast he was going, but they can say the observed a high rate of speed.
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.