Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-08-2024, 08:54 AM  
In Search of a Life

Tyreek Hill arrested?

staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:06 AM   #391
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
That's not reason enough for them to flip out like they did. Sorry, Cops don't get to just decide to go all dipshit the moment someone says something they don't like. The whole situation got blown out of proportion by the cops.

Sorry if I hold them to a higher standard than you do.
Disobeying a cop isn't saying something they don't like. It just exposes his defiance and attitude.

Thinking you can tell a cop what to do is BS, and you know it.

You wouldn't do it.

Nothing to do with holding anyone to a higher standard.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:09 AM   #392
Kind of a mod

It's hard for me to understand the logic that we shouldn't blame cops for escalating situations. That mentality is how a kid in Idaho Springs who called the police for help a couple of years ago ended up dead.

(TL;DR, he was in mental distress after getting his car stuck while driving. Cops showed up. He freaked out and wouldn't get out of the car. He had a knife in the car, so a cop freaked out and shot him 5 times...from outside the car.)

Yes, civilians can be unreasonable, but it's odd to me that some feel that we shouldn't ask our police to do the best they can to calm people down rather than escalate the situation.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:09 AM   #393
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Did you watch the video? Do you think their actions were warranted?

I think Hill is a dipshit asshole and I generally side with LEO but I didn't see anything in the video except a couple cops on a power trip. There is good reason the other 2 officers didn't get involved.

They walked up to his car with an attitude, it was clearly evident.
Really? Did you watch the video? He has the window down as the officer is telling him to pull over. He then rolls up his window so the officer has to knock on it to get him to roll it down and Tyreek begins some dumb shit about him knocking on his window and the cop was on a power trip?

Let me say that again... dipshit boy had his window down and then rolls it up and becomes a little twat after the officer knocks on his window that was down just a second ago. I think that gives mr officer every right at that point to become mr bitch officer.
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:10 AM   #394
**** the Raiders

Quote:
It was dumb for sure but didn't justify the response. He probably thought the same thing BRC does and thought he could role up the window and call his agent.
I’m not excusing all actions taken by the officers. But neither am I going to allow their actions to just completely wipe out Reek’s behavior.

Holding our police officers to higher standards is perfectly fine, it is also perfectly fine to hold the average citizen to the same higher standards.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:14 AM   #395
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
He rolled it back down and was in the process of complying and they dragged his ass out of the car anyway.
Rolling a super tinted window 2” is hardly complying.

Quote:
This thread is full of rerunned bootlicking bullshit from the usual dudes. Dudes who want people under arrest for driving while black to give up their constitutional rights when cops tell them to.
And there it is, in comes kiimo with his typical angst and throws the race card on the table. Get a ****ing life.

Last edited by Raiderhater; Today at 08:50 AM..
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:15 AM   #396
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
**** that... just like he has a right to be a dumbass and act that way... it means the cops can become dicks too as long as they do it legally as well. They are under no obligation to act like a "good guy" as long as they are within their legal rights. We can wait and see what the investigation finds but my guess it will be the cops didn't do anything wrong as far as Tyreek goes. I am not speaking to what they did with anyone else.
^this^ it's really pretty cut and dried and the action and request from the officer were legal. I have been caught for speeding several times over the years. Some I knew I was definitely speeding and was very polite and hoped for leniency, and a few times they were speed traps and bogus and I expressed my displeasure when the tickets were issued. Tyreek was hauling ass, and should have expressed regret and he probably would have been on his way.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:15 AM   #397
No Keys, No Problem

Take a lesson from the Double Deuce, Just be nice and you won't have the problems that Hill has. Man Terry Funk is excellent in this scene as Swayze is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8aNfg0LBgQ
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 08:16 AM   #398
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
People say this all the time but why don’t the good apples ever speak up?

Do you know the full phrase you’re quoting? It’s “one bad apple can spoil the bunch”.
Exactly.

If the "good" cops just stand aside and let the bad cop do whatever he wants, then those are not good cops. A good cop would have removed the bad cop from the situation that the bad cop was creating.
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 08:16 AM   #399
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
It's hard for me to understand the logic that we shouldn't blame cops for escalating situations. That mentality is how a kid in Idaho Springs who called the police for help a couple of years ago ended up dead.

(TL;DR, he was in mental distress after getting his car stuck while driving. Cops showed up. He freaked out and wouldn't get out of the car. He had a knife in the car, so a cop freaked out and shot him 5 times...from outside the car.)

Yes, civilians can be unreasonable, but it's odd to me that some feel that we shouldn't ask our police to do the best they can to calm people down rather than escalate the situation.
In some situation I agree, in other I do not. In this case the bitch(Tyreek if that wasn't clear) was just being an asshole. I don't expect cops to deescalate with assholes. I actually expect them, and I am fine with, turning into assholes as well. Why do you think it is OK for people to deal with assholes by sucking them off? Do you expect people working other jobs to deal with assholes by sucking them off? Does a waiter have to take abuse from a person just because? Are they not allowed to become a terrible waiter now? If I am an asshole to a waiter I would expect shitty service at that point but I would still expect service right?
BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:17 AM   #400
Life is changing..

There's a lot of usage of the phrase boot licking in this thread.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:18 AM   #401
MVP

Does anyone know how fast Tyreek was going? He looked like he was hauling ass by the amount of distance and the vehicles he passed in a very short time frame. I have heard rumors that it is believed Tyreek was going over 100mph in a 40mph zone. If true, **** Tyreek and the ball washers excusing his actions.

I don't think the force was excessive. It was enough to take control of an investigation, where the S1 was trying to dictate the scene without causing any injury. Rolling up his window while being tinted that dark is a matter of officer safety. Don't do that shit. Trying to talk to your agent on the phone is not a reasonable excuse to do that. I did think it was funny seeing Tyreek cry out for his agent repeatedly like an idiot. Then the media blitz they put on to get a narrative out in front of it is laughable now seeing the bodycam.

In case anyone forgot.

Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #402
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhater View Post
Rolling a super tinted window 2” is hardly complying.

This thread is full of rerunned bootlicking bullshit from the usual dudes. Dudes who want people under arrest for driving while black to give up their constitutional rights when cops tell them to.

And there it is, in comes kiimo with his typical angst and throws the race card on the table. Get a ****ing life.
I wouldn't have to throw the race card if you all weren't so ****ing racist all the god damn time
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #403
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
There's a lot of usage of the phrase boot licking in this thread.
If the shoe fits...
WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.WhawhaWhat has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #404
No Keys, No Problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba View Post
Does anyone know how fast Tyreek was going? He looked like he was hauling ass by the amount of distance and the vehicles he passed in a very short time frame. I have heard rumors that it is believed Tyreek was going over 100mph in a 40mph zone. If true, **** Tyreek and the ball washers excusing his actions.

I don't think the force was excessive. It was enough to take control of an investigation, where the S1 was trying to dictate the scene without causing any injury. Rolling up his window while being tinted that dark is a matter of officer safety. Don't do that shit. Trying to talk to your agent on the phone is not a reasonable excuse to do that. I did think it was funny seeing Tyreek cry out for his agent repeatedly like an idiot. Then the media blitz they put on to get a narrative out in front of it is laughable now seeing the bodycam.

In case anyone forgot.

Yeah...when I saw the crying to is agent I was like where did the tough guy go? Where's he at?
Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Garcia Bronco has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old Today, 08:21 AM   #405
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRichard View Post
dipshit boy had his window down.

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.