Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 12:22 PM  
Dazed and Confused

***Official Twins @ Royals 9/8/2024 GDT***

Wacha goes for win 100 and Royals go for series sweep!

Top 1
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 r h e
MIN - - - - - - - - - 0 2 0
KC - - - - - - - - - 0 0 0
2 outs
1 - 0
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 05:05 PM   #61
I'll **** anything that moves!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk13 View Post
Wacha is pitching great. That first round "wild card" series is only 3 games. If this keeps up there's a world where they go with Ragans, Lugo and Wacha and put Brady Singer and his slider in the bullpen for the first round at least.
OR…. Win the division, get a week of rest, Vinnie’s thumb miraculously heals and come out firing in the division series!
GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:25 PM   #62
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolboy View Post
I love Cody but Im not sure he is worth that kinda money....I think we can do better fiscally
I don’t know who the Royals could obtain for around 30 mil. per on a short term deal that could make that significant of an impact. Maybe Duncan has some better suggestions, but I feel like Bellinger checks all the boxes in a lot of ways. The Royals BADLY need another strong lefty to help balance out the lineup. He is an OFer (huge need) with above average defense and quality base running.

He’s set to make $27.5 next year with Chicago unless he opts out (which is the rumor) Boras is his agent. He’s gonna command at least $30 per, I would imagine. That’s why I suggested 3 for $100. Would probably get it done. Boras has worked well with the Royals front office. Think they could get something done.

Maybe there is a better, cheaper option, but I’m not sure there’s one that fits as well and could have the kind of impact Bellinger could have.
TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.TomBarndtsTwin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:31 PM   #63
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post
I don’t know who the Royals could obtain for around 30 mil. per on a short term deal that could make that significant of an impact. Maybe Duncan has some better suggestions, but I feel like Bellinger checks all the boxes in a lot of ways. The Royals BADLY need another strong lefty to help balance out the lineup. He is an OFer (huge need) with above average defense and quality base running.

He’s set to make $27.5 next year with Chicago unless he opts out (which is the rumor) Boras is his agent. He’s gonna command at least $30 per, I would imagine. That’s why I suggested 3 for $100. Would probably get it done. Boras has worked well with the Royals front office. Think they could get something done.

Maybe there is a better, cheaper option, but I’m not sure there’s one that fits as well and could have the kind of impact Bellinger could have.
If you are in for 30 for Bellinger you should actually just be in for 40 aav for Soto, even if it is a 14 year deal
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Yesterday, 07:42 PM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin View Post

This is a convo to have in November but the other option is to trade someone. Maybe even people on the major league roster.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightfyre View Post
If you are in for 30 for Bellinger you should actually just be in for 40 aav for Soto, even if it is a 14 year deal
It’ll never happen in a million years.

But dear god, Soto in RF for the next several years is a cream dream. Fixes our RF problem that we’ve pretty much always had. Puts a real bat in the lineup. Him in the lineup with Bobby, Vinnie and Salvy? I just busted a load.

But it ain’t happening. Our best hope is that Caglianone can progress through the system and bring the lumber within the next two years.
GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Yesterday, 08:01 PM   #66
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by GabyKeepsMeWarm View Post
I Fixes our RF problem that we’ve pretty much always had.

Why you gonna dis Nori Aoki like that?
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:07 PM   #67
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Why you gonna dis Nori Aoki like that?
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:08 PM   #68
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:59 PM   #69

Goddamn…. Aoki was a one man carnival. Only had the guy for one year, but it was memorable, and he was just so bad so often. But he got it covered in a few crucial spots. Certainly didn’t end up being one of the better trades…
Old Yesterday, 10:43 PM   #70
Special Teams ACE!!!

Even Alex Rios had that injury in the WS season and took awhile to get back to decent playing form.

But by the time the playoffs rolled around? That guy as your 9 hitter? Man that was sweeeeet
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.