Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:35 AM  
Starter

The Athletic - Gap between Chiefs and Ravens is bigger than toe that decided game

https://www.nytimes.com/athletic/574.../?redirected=1

Article in Spoiler

Spoiler!
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 08:26 PM   #31
MVP

Lamar was going "off script" way too much. I don't know if he was impatient or the D was too harassing, both at the line and down field. Maybe he doesn't trust himself to make a tough throw. I don't know.

I do know the Ravens are going to struggle if they continue to play like they did last night.
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old Yesterday, 11:53 PM   #32
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
A what?

Man I'm not even sure what then hell I was trying to say.

Something about beating the ravens 3 times in a year and how the Bengals lived off that for another 10 months. I think.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:03 AM   #33
George Brett shit his pants

I didn't know the Mahomes int was tipped
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:06 AM   #34
YOU take YOUR seat

The throw to Perine on 3rd down would have been a big play

JuJu dropped a TD, kicked a FG

Kelce dropped it in the red zone which would have been a first down at least, kicked a FG

Those 3 plays aren't ****ed up, we win by a much wider margin.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:30 AM   #35
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by neech View Post
Didn't know where to place this, so many threads in the last 16 hours or so.

Ravens OLB Kyle Van Noy suffered a fractured orbital bone.

An orbital bone fracture, also known as an eye socket fracture, occurs when one or more bones around the eye break. This can happen when the face is struck by a hard object, such as in blunt force trauma.

I commented in the game thread that he may have broke it.

It looked like his face was moving when they were poking on it.

Big loss for them. Van Noy is good.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:06 AM   #36
Starter

The chiefs dropped 3 easy first downs not worried
Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.Fishels is not part of the Right 53.