Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:11 PM  
Andy Reid Supporter

Nick Bolton

I haven’t seen a LB play this bad for the Chiefs since…idk. Not even Anthony Hitches was this bad.

Slow, missing tackles, worthless in coverage.

Please Veach do NOT pay this guy
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #91
George Brett shit his pants

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Chenal on the other hand looked like our best LB and maybe the most improved player on the whole team.
And most of Chiefsplanet thinks he's slow lmfao
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #92
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
They just kept targeting Bolton over and over again. They purposefully singled him out.

You guys remember the game in Cincy in 2021 when Burrow targeted Bolton the whole game and embarrassed him?

Yeah I’m worried that’s coming next week
Good grief we should just forfeit the rest of the season because Bolton had a off game. Dudes been limited all through training camp. I gona give him some leeway here.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:22 AM   #93
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
He missed most of camp (damn near all of it) and looked it. He wasn't up to football speed and he wasn't in football shape.

He looked like a rookie out there trying to think his way through the game. It's was odd to see from a veteran with the number of snaps and responsibilities he's had out there.

He'll improve. And if you can win a game like that with him playing as poorly as he did (and Harbaugh spotting/spamming it), you're in nice shape.
It wasn’t just the physical atrocities. I saw at least 3X he looked late diagnosing the play. One 2 of those 3rd downs he left the RB wide open bc he just stood there too long.

It makes no sense to me. He’s the Mike. He’s been with Spags for his entire 3 years here. And suddenly he looks like he has CTE in real time.

How bizarre
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:25 AM   #94
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
It wasn’t just the physical atrocities. I saw at least 3X he looked late diagnosing the play. One 2 of those 3rd downs he left the RB wide open bc he just stood there too long.

It makes no sense to me. He’s the Mike. He’s been with Spags for his entire 3 years here. And suddenly he looks like he has CTE in real time.

How bizarre
They so routinely ignored the RB out of the backfield AND Likely on that simple little flare route that it almost seemed like it was designed that way.

I wonder how much of that may have been on Justin Reid. Because Reid IS going to have some of that responsibility to get downhill on those plays. And if you'll recall one of the early 3rd down plays, he did exactly that - got downhill fast and just drilled the RB on the swing as soon as he caught the ball.

Because yeah, it just doesn't make a lot of sense that he'd have been THAT off mentally. It makes me wonder if some of those breakdowns were on somebody else and due to Bolton's middle responsibilities, they looked like they'd fall on his shoulders.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:20 AM   #95
Veteran

Despite being warm dog shit last night it really shouldn't be lost on y'all that he made the biggest play of the night by making contact with Lively to put his toe out of bounds. I know he's one of the main reasons why they were still in the game at that point but he did eventually make amends.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:30 AM   #96
In Search of a Life

Quote:
They so routinely ignored the RB out of the backfield AND Likely on that simple little flare route that it almost seemed like it was designed that way.

I wonder how much of that may have been on Justin Reid. Because Reid IS going to have some of that responsibility to get downhill on those plays. And if you'll recall one of the early 3rd down plays, he did exactly that - got downhill fast and just drilled the RB on the swing as soon as he caught the ball.

Because yeah, it just doesn't make a lot of sense that he'd have been THAT off mentally. It makes me wonder if some of those breakdowns were on somebody else and due to Bolton's middle responsibilities, they looked like they'd fall on his shoulders.
I'd have to look again, but I assumed the LIkely stuff was more Reid than Bolton.

Seems like it doesn't need to be said but this is why camp is important for most guys. You get better at football by playing football.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:08 AM   #97
Out Gunning CP's Fandom Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
Despite being warm dog shit last night it really shouldn't be lost on y'all that he made the biggest play of the night by making contact with Lively to put his toe out of bounds. I know he's one of the main reasons why they were still in the game at that point but he did eventually make amends.
True. Just enough force to cause him to not come down in bounds.

Last edited by TEX; Today at 11:09 AM..
TEX has disabled reputation
Old Today, 10:34 AM   #98
My Mamma Says

I blame Spaggs for putting Bolton in position to fail.. Didn’t really play in preseason because of injury and he’s not known to be a coverage LB.. Why didn’t we bring a safety in like Hicks to match up with Likely???
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:36 AM   #99
Spiraling down the Drain

Bolton did not have a good game.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:37 AM   #100
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
I blame Spaggs for putting Bolton in position to fail.. Didn’t really play in preseason because of injury and he’s not known to be a coverage LB.. Why didn’t we bring a safety in like Hicks to match up with Likely???
Really don't understand why Jones was playing DE throughout that last drive either. Dude was ****ing gassed and getting stonewalled every play leaving the middle wide open for Lamar to attack with his legs repeatedly.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:57 AM   #101
Shoot the tube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Really don't understand why Jones was playing DE throughout that last drive either. Dude was ****ing gassed and getting stonewalled every play leaving the middle wide open for Lamar to attack with his legs repeatedly.
He was conditioning for the rest of the season
Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Calcountry Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 11:49 AM   #102
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
He played 42% of his snaps at DE. Guess it's caused Danna is undersized to play consistently there against a running team and Felix isn't good against the run especially with the misdirections/RPOs Ravens use.

But yeah he was exhausted last night. He was getting single blocked by Justice Hill on that last drive. That was crazy.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 12:01 PM   #103
Starter

He had a bad game but damn he's been out a while with his injury. And now he's washed? Christ people. If he's this bad after 3 games then we can start talking.
ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ChiefsHawk must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 12:06 PM   #104
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
And the defensive backs on that play almost seemed to quit on it. It was just a weird play.

But it started with Bolton lost in coverage again. As he was most of the night.

Pretty rough performance.
Looked like the same play and or situation the Ravens scored on in the AFFCG. He had to cover for 5+ seconds, got turned away from the QB, and got beat on the catch, then waved at him. I’m in agreement that the entire defense looked tired at that point in the game.

To me, the worst part of the play was the 2 DB’s that also missed.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Today, 12:55 PM   #105
Fish are scared of me

You morans need to view the stat page, Bolton was 3rd in total tackles behind 2 safeties. Bolton is fine.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/boxscore/_/gameId/401671789
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.