Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-03-2024, 07:23 PM  
King Shit of **** Mountain

AI's role in employment

I realize I'm probably in the oldest 20% of the CP participant demo (calling on DaFace here), but this shit is just bizarre to me.

Walk in somewhere to apply for a job. Get directed to a website. Answer obvious questions that you'd have to be a moron to get wrong. Get introduced to your new bestest friend chatbot. Answer many of the same questions again, then regurgitate keywords. WTF?

Let me talk to the real human being running the damned business. Or is there a real human being running any business any more?

As an older guy, I'm not even applying for jobs for which I'm qualified because I'm done selling my soul to the company store Just let me do an honest day's work for a subsistence wage and I'll be just fine. I don't want to be in charge and on-call 24/7/365. Your 99.9999% uptime can suck my 99.9999% cock.

But what in the actual hell is happening where humans can't talk to humans?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:02 AM   #31
Spiraling down the Drain

The robots rise up.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:50 AM   #32
Live free or die hard

On a somewhat related issue: I ordered Concord Grape Juice from Amazon last week and I received Celery, Apple and Cucumber Juice from a different vendor. Someone at the distribution center was in a IDGF mood that day.

I can't return it because it's a consumable and when I try to report the problem via the website I get stuck in a constant loop of this 'this item cannot be returned click here'.

No phone number to call.

I didn't even know this shit existed but due to the ROI of trying to correct the problem I'm about to find out what celery, apple, and cucumber juice tastes like.

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.