Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 09:29 AM  
"I'm with you fellers"

3 headed rushing backfield

I am intrigued by our new 3 headed power rushing backfield with Pacheco, Perine and Steele. However, I worry that Andy just will not stick to a power rushing gameplan.

In 2023
CHIEFS 1784 TOTAL RUSHING YARDS
OPPONENTS 1925 TOTAL RUSHING YARDS
CHIEFS RUSHING ATTEMPTS 417 - 4.3 PER ATTEMPT
OPPONENTS RUSHING ATTEMPTS 432 - 4.5

What do you think our rushing yards, attempts and per attempt will be this year?

In 2024
CHIEFS ______ TOTAL RUSHING YARDS
OPPONENTS _______ TOTAL RUSHING YARDS
CHIEFS RUSHING ATTEMPTS ____ - _____ PER ATTEMPT
OPPONENTS RUSHING ATTEMPTS ______ - _______
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM   #46
Choco Favre

We need Thomas Jones
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM   #47
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I think when people talk about a 'power rushing game' they mean that WHEN we run the ball, we will be running with power backs. Which is fine, and perhaps will solve the years' long problem of 3rd and 4th and short that The Chiefs have had.

I don't think anybody is saying we should be running the ball 30 plus times a game (unless it's because we've got like a 4 TD lead in the 2nd quarter).

But yes, we really do need to run the ball SOME, to make the defense play honest. You don't want them just teeing off on Mahomes.
I sure hope so because given that we run zone, the "power" aspect sure goes out the window. If they aren't talking about the bigger running backs, I don't rightly know what they expect.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 05:56 AM   #48
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Carson Steele is likely just going to get mop up carries.
I hope there’s a lot of them.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:26 AM   #49
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Not sure I can speak to OP's original question, but I'd say our guys finish with...

Pachecco = ~1,100 yrds + ~300 rec yrds & ~11 TDs
Perine = ~400 yrds + ~550 rec yrds & ~4 TDs
Steele = ~400 yrds + ~175 rec yrds & ~4 TDs

I'm hoping Perine is the new McKinnon, took a late flyer on him in my FF draft today!
Curious what your predictions are for the above CP?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old Today, 10:38 AM   #50
Spiraling down the Drain

Steele for the win.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:42 AM   #51
Live free or die hard

I'm guessing the ideal game plan is going to be take the lead early then turn on the 3 headed monster.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.