Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 02:16 PM  
Special Teams ACE!!!

The new favorite word of jealous simpletons on the internet

"Glaze"

What the ****.

I stumbled over it randomly when my eye happened to catch a bot page on social media. It was a douchebag Niners fan who didn't like that CBS occasionally talked about how good Mahomes was. "They can't stop glazing Mahomes." So apparently if you have good things to say about a good player, you're "glazing."

Now I see it everywhere.

I would say we should have all of these people arrested and jailed, but unfortunately I think they allow prisoners to have internet access.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #16
MVP

You should never say anything positive about another man, didn’t you know!

If you mention Brady won more rings than anybody else, you “glazing”

It basically means “shut up, I don’t want to hear it!”
Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Best22 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Yesterday, 05:33 PM   #17
My Mamma Says

“There’s a glaze men… There’s a glaze… Go out and get the glaze”…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM   #18
Banded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
It’s a boy dog. So wife but you know what that means.
So you're saying if it was a female dog......
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #19
Banded

When I say I'm glazed, it means I smoked a lot of weed.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM   #20
MVP

Zoomers have new words like this every week
Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Basileus777 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM   #21
Repeal the 19th Amendment

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
They need to stop.
I'd like to use the phrase just once before the moratorium is imposed.
RealSNR enjoys glazing himself with a self referential forum signature.
GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.GeorgeZimZam would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 06:51 PM   #22
MVP

9ers fans glaze over the ref pref treatment. Their team is accused of, on their way to Super Bowl 58. Strange memory lapses
Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.Rainbarrel wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old Yesterday, 09:09 PM   #23
It was not a fair catch

Glaze? JFC.

Demur is running the rounds.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:55 AM   #24
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basileus777 View Post
Zoomers have new words like this every week
And most of them directly relate to their inability to understand nuance.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:13 PM   #25
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I’m buying my wife a weiner dog and hope to glaze her cheeks later. Did I use it right?
You want to bang a Weiner dog?
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:17 PM   #26
SuperChiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
You want to bang a Weiner dog?
It's all pink inside.
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 01:52 PM   #27
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
"Glaze"

What the ****.

I stumbled over it randomly when my eye happened to catch a bot page on social media. It was a douchebag Niners fan who didn't like that CBS occasionally talked about how good Mahomes was. "They can't stop glazing Mahomes." So apparently if you have good things to say about a good player, you're "glazing."

Now I see it everywhere.

I would say we should have all of these people arrested and jailed, but unfortunately I think they allow prisoners to have internet access.
OK Boomer - ❄️
rambleonthruthefog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrambleonthruthefog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrambleonthruthefog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrambleonthruthefog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrambleonthruthefog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrambleonthruthefog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrambleonthruthefog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrambleonthruthefog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrambleonthruthefog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrambleonthruthefog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutrambleonthruthefog is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old Today, 02:55 PM   #28
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by rambleonthruthefog View Post
OK Boomer - ❄️
The irony of this generation being exactly like the boomers in not lost on me.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.