Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM  
King Shit of **** Mountain

Your daily moment of happiness

One of my favorite times each day is letting my dog Blu outside for the last time before bed. I turn on the 6,000 lumen NEBO porch light (which I highly recommend) and smoke a cigarette while sitting on the back steps, watching the 92 lb. nearly 8 year old dog turn in to a puppy again. He bounces around the small yard chasing bugs and lizards and the non-stop tail wagging makes me smile.

It's watching pure, unadulterated joy and I think about taking a video of it and then I don't, because it's our moment and you should find your own.

Do you take the time to find happiness in your daily life?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 02:59 AM   #16
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
One of my favorite times each day is letting my dog Blu outside for the last time before bed. I turn on the 6,000 lumen NEBO porch light (which I highly recommend) and smoke a cigarette...
Bob Dole has a Booger light?

You still in Texarkana area?
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:03 AM   #17
Mindful Taoist German

My moment of zen is typically an hour after I wake up. Between 3 and 5 am I'll get up, have a cup of coffee, a smoke, and a poop, and then take the dog to the park.

While this started off as a pain in the ass I endured to make sure my dog pooped it has become the 30 minutes or so of my day I can empty my head without any stress and just be present in the moment. Enjoy it for what it is. My dog is between 12 and 13 years old and very soon this won't be an option.
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:29 AM   #18
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
One of my favorite times each day is letting my dog Blu outside for the last time before bed. I turn on the 6,000 lumen NEBO porch light (which I highly recommend) and smoke a cigarette while sitting on the back steps, watching the 92 lb. nearly 8 year old dog turn in to a puppy again. He bounces around the small yard chasing bugs and lizards and the non-stop tail wagging makes me smile.

It's watching pure, unadulterated joy and I think about taking a video of it and then I don't, because it's our moment and you should find your own.

Do you take the time to find happiness in your daily life?
I have a lot more "Zen" moments like yours than I use to. I appreciate the life I got to live and appreciate the simple joy of watching my dog enjoying a backyard, watching a manatee swim under our dock with her baby.

Since retiring, and I'm in Florida, I had to put up bird feeders in the backyard. Parrots squawking at the doves that these are their sunflower seeds. While the dog is sniffing and pissing on everything he can find. Watching that simple joy is appreciated more these days than a couple of decades earlier when I just wanted to the dog to finish his business and get back inside.

I think as we go about our lives raising a family, pursuing our careers, just trying to get by, we don't really appreciate the simple pleasures of just watching a happy joyful dog.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:14 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
Bob Dole has a Booger light?

You still in Texarkana area?
That light is fire. It turns night in to day.

I'm about 10 miles south of Texarkana where I'll likely take my last breath. Hopefully that breath doesn't include fumes from the paper mill 2 miles south of me.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:19 AM   #20
Exasperated

Quote:
That light is fire. It turns night in to day.

I'm about 10 miles south of Texarkana where I'll likely take my last breath. Hopefully that breath doesn't include fumes from the paper mill 2 miles south of me.
My grandparents lived 5 miles or so from a large papermill in the hills of SW Virginia. I'll never forget the unique smell.
Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.Buddy Rich would the whole thing.
Old Today, 06:27 AM   #21
**** you, you cretin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
I thought you were just going to repeat your username to us.
Only if you’re one of the 58 guys I’m banging lol

My name is self explanatory lol
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:34 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
My grandparents lived 5 miles or so from a large papermill in the hills of SW Virginia. I'll never forget the unique smell.
It'd odd that I smell it less here than I did when I lived in town. Or maybe most of the smell came from the mill 20 miles north. Or I'm just old and my olfactory factory has said "**** it".
Old Today, 06:40 AM
HemiEd
This message has been deleted by HemiEd. Reason: tmi