Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 08:43 PM  
King Shit of **** Mountain

Your daily moment of happiness

One of my favorite times each day is letting my dog Blu outside for the last time before bed. I turn on the 6,000 lumen NEBO porch light (which I highly recommend) and smoke a cigarette while sitting on the back steps, watching the 92 lb. nearly 8 year old dog turn in to a puppy again. He bounces around the small yard chasing bugs and lizards and the non-stop tail wagging makes me smile.

It's watching pure, unadulterated joy and I think about taking a video of it and then I don't, because it's our moment and you should find your own.

Do you take the time to find happiness in your daily life?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:01 PM   #2
Veteran

My morning shit in Kohls.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 09:03 PM   #3
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Womble View Post
My morning shit in Kohls.
You can wait that late in the day?
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:04 PM   #4
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
You can wait that late in the day?
If I'm taking the time to fly 8 hours to Kohls daily, you can be sure I'm going to take a big ol shit in there.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM   #5
Veteran

Also, I clicked on the thread assuming it was about wanking.
Old Yesterday, 09:06 PM   #6
**** you, you cretin.

I scroll through Mahomes’ Instagram feed sometimes.
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:07 PM   #7
It was not a fair catch

Cracking open the first Dew of the day.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM   #8
Politically Incorrect

I go to the Tom Thumb trailhead in North Scottsdale with a large coffee and cigar while taking in the views.

It's my happy place out here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-05-05.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	127897   Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-05-05-1.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	133.7 KB
ID:	127898  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:10 PM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
I scroll through Mahomes’ Instagram feed sometimes.
I thought you were just going to repeat your username to us.
Old Yesterday, 09:18 PM   #10
The Dude Abides

Top, morning coffee...opening my favorite playlist on Spotify for 30-40 minutes....and deciding whether or not to "work" today, to go to the gym early, or to go have a late breakfast at one of my favorite breakfast spots with one of my former colleagues.

Not far behind....after coffee & Spotify, logging onto particularly entertaining online forums to be endlessly and simultaneously amused and amazed at the idioacy and delusions of certain forum members and their psychological disorders.

Ah, it's the simple pleasures as they say.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:37 PM   #11
Woman should only make babies

I like chiefsplanet and mostly facebook
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:33 PM   #12
Supporter

Similarly, I have a heeler and her and my 6 year old son are pretty much the same dog. They wind each other up and until he runs and she chases. She barks at him and he laughs hysterically. If they weren’t mine it would be profoundly annoying. Best part of my day.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:50 PM   #13
I'll **** anything that moves!

The other day at work, I went to use the men’s room. One of my colleagues was at a urinal to the far right, I went a couple urinals over to his left, and as I do my business, I hear it. There’s a dude in one of the stalls making certain familiar noises, but there’s a lot of heavy sighing, low moaning and other clear signs of discomfort.

Against my better judgement, I slowly glanced over to my colleague on the right, and he’s literally writhing in agony trying not to laugh, eyes squinted upward, lips parsed, shoulders shaking, I immediately shift my glance back to my business, but I can’t help it, I let out a quick snort of laughter as the man in the stall continued to make woeful noises of discontent.

My urinal colleague and I finished, washed our hands, exited and had a huge shared belly laugh together…. “Tom, he was already making noises 30 seconds before you even got in there!”

Lord have mercy we needed that laugh, and everytime I’ve thought about it since, I vividly see my colleague’s squinched face trying not to laugh and I burst out laughing…

Bathroom humor is low hanging fruit, but goddamn, it sure is funny.
GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.GabyKeepsMeWarm has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote