Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM  
"I'm with you fellers"

Sinus infection anyone?

Lots of sneezes at school but I think mine is self inflicted. I dove int a pool Saturday and apparently inhaled half the water into my sinuses and ears. Now I have yellow snot for days and am weak. I use a navage 3 times a day which helps but this crap ain’t goin away. Came home from school today to weak to teach shop.
Any ideas?
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old Yesterday, 05:15 PM   #31
New and Improved

Have you tried injecting bleach into your body?
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:22 PM   #32
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Have you tried injecting bleach into your body?
Have you?

If not, you should
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:39 PM   #33
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
My strongest suggestion, stay away from nasal spray.

I'm 100% addicted, and the rebound affect is terrible, causes acute sinusitis over time.

I can't breath unless I hit the spray every few hours now.

Sucks!
Great advice.

Same problem occurs with eye drops like Visine.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 07:53 PM   #34
It was not a fair catch

Doxycycline anti-biotic

Not sure if they do z=pac anymore.

Each fall, I get something like a sinus infection. Take that. It takes time to go away, but better than suffering.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM   #35
Cynical Misanthrope

I used to get 1-2 sinus infections a winter. Doc recommended Vitamin D. I get the 50,000 IU pills from Amazon. I take them 3-4 times a week during winter, 1-2x a week during summer.

No sinus infections in the intervening 15+ years. My colds are far less frequent and much less severe. Instead of a cold that knocks me of my feet for 5-7 days, it’s 2-3 days and pretty mild. If I don’t take my Vitamin D as I should, I can get more severe colds but I still don’t get the infections.

Don’t get the 5,000 unit pills. Get the 50,000 ones. 3-4 times a week from October thru April try it for a winter and you’ll be surprised.
frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.frozenchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM   #36
Spiraling down the Drain

50,000 IU is hardcore.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.