Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM   #1201
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
My first thought. The one with its head up isn’t even a standard pit bull. It’s mix at best - possibly not a pit at all.
The owners said it was a pitbull. It is likely a mix with a mastiff, which makes it even more dangerous. I can see the smaller pit grabbing a hold and the other one following the lead and literally ripping prey apart with it's powerful neck muscles. It would be like being mauled by a bear.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:11 PM   #1202
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
The owners said it was a pitbull. It is likely a mix with a mastiff, which makes it even more dangerous. I can see the smaller pit grabbing a hold and the other one following the lead and literally ripping prey apart with it's powerful neck muscles. It would be like being mauled by a bear.
We supposed to trust your dipshit neighbor who lets his 80-pound dogs roam the barrio unleashed?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 02:16 PM   #1203
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
We supposed to trust your dipshit neighbor who lets his 80-pound dogs roam the barrio unleashed?
Don't care dude. One was clearly a pit. One is too much. Stay strapped homie, you might be next.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 08:00 PM
threebag
This message has been deleted by threebag. Reason: WTF???
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM
threebag
This message has been deleted by threebag.
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM
threebag
Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM   #1204
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Go pet your dog real good, rub down with some bacon fat and go read their collars so they can be returned to their homes.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM
threebag
Old Today, 04:34 AM   #1205
King Shit of **** Mountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Not a bad home for a 23-25 year old couple getting into their first home to build up some equity. A 40 year old man should have higher aspirations.
Wow. Just wow.

I feel so small now after aspiring to retire to a 540 sq ft home on 2 wooded acres on a dead end road.
Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bob Dole is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:13 AM   #1206
Spiraling down the Drain

Outlaw them.
BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackHelicopters is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:48 AM   #1207
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Dole View Post
Wow. Just wow.

I feel so small now after aspiring to retire to a 540 sq ft home on 2 wooded acres on a dead end road.
If that's what is making you happy and you are choosing to do that, fantastic. Hammock Panties wants more, but cannot afford to move out of the ghetto, and yet he turns his nose up at all the gangbangers, pot heads, and criminals that have reached the same level of life that he has.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:49 AM   #1208
MVP

Quote:
Not a bad home for a 23-25 year old couple getting into their first home to build up some equity. A 40 year old man should have higher aspirations.
No reason for you to show us how misinformed you are.

The average age for someone to buy their 1st home is their mid 30's. I don't know where you get the idea that it is typical for 23-25yr old couples buying homes, but it must come from a different era. We aren't in the 1970's anymore, grandpa. The average cost of a home in America is nearly 300K. 23-25yr olds are barely able to rub two cents together, let alone buy a home.
Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:48 AM   #1209
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abba-Dabba View Post
No reason for you to show us how misinformed you are.

The average age for someone to buy their 1st home is their mid 30's. I don't know where you get the idea that it is typical for 23-25yr old couples buying homes, but it must come from a different era. We aren't in the 1970's anymore, grandpa. The average cost of a home in America is nearly 300K. 23-25yr olds are barely able to rub two cents together, let alone buy a home.
In the last year I have had 1 niece, 1 nephew, and 4 of my 2nd cousins purchase their first homes. All of them under the age of 25. 3 in Kansas, 2 in KC, and 1 in Memphis. This illusion that it is impossible for young people to buy a house is bullshit. All of these young people grew up being taught the value of hard work and the dollar. They all had a plan and married like minded people that also had a plan.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:43 AM   #1210
2 Legit 2 Colquitt

I honestly don't see how 20-somethings can buy a house with today's interest rates with their own money. I bought my first house at 30. If I had to do it again today, I'd be waiting until 35 at least. The starter homes that were on the market 10-20 years ago simply aren't available anymore.
ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ReynardMuldrake has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:46 AM   #1211
I'll be back.

Quote:
If that's what is making you happy and you are choosing to do that, fantastic. Hammock Panties wants more, but cannot afford to move out of the ghetto, and yet he turns his nose up at all the gangbangers, pot heads, and criminals that have reached the same level of life that he has.
You have no idea where the ghetto is or what my life plans are.

I just bought this house three years ago. I live in a decent neighborhood with families, close to schools and a new grocery store and nice businesses.

Get ****ed you snobby bitch. Not everyone needs a half a million dollar house.
Old Today, 09:00 AM   #1212
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake View Post
I honestly don't see how 20-somethings can buy a house with today's interest rates with their own money. I bought my first house at 30. If I had to do it again today, I'd be waiting until 35 at least. The starter homes that were on the market 10-20 years ago simply aren't available anymore.
It depends on a lot of variables.

Two income household is a bit of a must for most in their 20s these days, I’d imagine. You simply cannot afford a house on a single $50,000 income anymore.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:18 AM   #1213
Forever Royal

The most important personal and financial decision you will ever make is your spouse. The ones that take this seriously and find “the one” earlier (mid 20s marriage/commitment seems ideal) have a major advantage on things like purchasing housing.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:34 AM   #1214
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
He got it with his mom’s help too. His dads been ****ing the neighbor, she owns pit bulls
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:41 AM   #1215
Veteran

Quote:
In the last year I have had 1 niece, 1 nephew, and 4 of my 2nd cousins purchase their first homes. All of them under the age of 25. 3 in Kansas, 2 in KC, and 1 in Memphis. This illusion that it is impossible for young people to buy a house is bullshit. All of these young people grew up being taught the value of hard work and the dollar. They all had a plan and married like minded people that also had a plan.
I hate it when people say shit like this. The housing market has gone insane. Great that they were able to buy a house but doesn't mean they will be able to make the payments or the house is worth remotely what they paid.

I literally make 4 times what I made when I bought my current house. I could not afford the mortgage on my current house if I was buying at the price it is worth today. That is just insane to me.
Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.Nirvana58 would the whole thing.