Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Yesterday, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 03:34 PM   #316
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
To have him healthy for games that matter such as the playoffs. If it was up to me I would only play him sparingly too re-remember the offense and the put him in the shelf until the playoffs
I would say they need him the first two weeks (Baltimore & Cincy) because of Hollywood Brown’s injury. That’s 2 of the more difficult & important games of the regular season right out of the gate.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:56 PM   #317
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

This move gives me a lot more peace of mind week to week knowing we could lose Rice and probably not skip much of a beat TBH. Not because Rice isn't far better - but JuJu can at least fill the role at an acceptable level that won't leave the offense stuck in the mud when they need that tough chain mover on 3rd/4th & 5 or less.

If they're all healthy, it's MVP #3 this year.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:03 PM   #318
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
Serious question, what happened to JuJu's knee?

...wasn't that injury from a long time ago, thought he just sprained an ankle last year?
I've always believed it was a meniscus injury.

At a point, you just can't rebuild that. So either you leave it in there and it often gets inflamed and creates fluid on the knee that has to be drained. Or you take it out, it creates bone on bone contact which....creates fluid on the knee that has to be drained.

I don't think there's ever been a sort of public diagnosis but his knee sure acts like a guy who has a compromised or non-existent meniscus in there.

And that's degenerative. It ain't gonna get better for him.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:17 PM   #319
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I've always believed it was a meniscus injury.

At a point, you just can't rebuild that. So either you leave it in there and it often gets inflamed and creates fluid on the knee that has to be drained. Or you take it out, it creates bone on bone contact which....creates fluid on the knee that has to be drained.

I don't think there's ever been a sort of public diagnosis but his knee sure acts like a guy who has a compromised or non-existent meniscus in there.

And that's degenerative. It ain't gonna get better for him.
Yeah Juju's knee has reportedly been a ticking time bomb. At this point it's likely pretty bad, and Juju's best days are definitely past him. But that doesn't mean he can't be productive with us as a WR5 that fills in here and there, or gets shelved for the playoffs.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.